Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

that's a horrible acronym. It's more appropriate if it was called NDSL, even then it's a bit confusing but at least it made sense to be called an acronym.

PS3 Little Big Planet For Wii Game (Charlotte)

Date: 2010-02-08, 9:11AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

My son had me buy him this game for our PS3. Now that he has a Wii he doesn't even touch the PS3. This game wasn't cheap and its in perfect condition. I'm looking to trade this game or for 1 or 2 Wii games that equal the value of Little Big Planet used. Lets not forget that Wii games are cheaper than PS3 games so please no low ballers cause I wont let my son get ripped off. This game sells for $46.36 used on Amazon.
so tried to inform the seller that he basing his price off the wrong edition.. He was using the GOTY edition used pricing from Amazon which is 46.xx and not the regular used is 26.xx.. so i sent him an email..

he replies back
Thanks for really going out of your way to wast my time. Look if you don't want the game then skip on to the next post. Try to find something better to do with your time then trying to correct people who really could care less about what you have to say. LOSER
so I reply back
well it just seems like your all about not having people rip off your son but in turn you try to rip off others with your shady numbers.. and theres alot of Wii games that cost more than ps3 games and are worth more in the long run... look up any first party mario games for the wii and you will see that they hold their value better then many games from ps3 and 360.. FATHER OF THE YEAR RECIPIENT

Also if i wasted your time soo much, why even respond? that sounds counter productive.. also you shouldnt really be mean to me when i was just trying to help you out... I could create a couple email accounts in minutes and either flag your post so no one sees it or have you drive or wait for a random buyer that never shows in the parking lot while i sit in my cozy house. but i wouldnt do that cause i dont take the internet that serious..
then he replies
lol...Loser
that was my fun for this morning.. now im debating if i should have this guy drive all around town or just flag his ad... atleast every person that emails him, he will think twice before doing the deal:D

^ He changed his ad. Now he has no Amazon price whatsoever!

Hey, just a few posts below that ad is a listing for a LittleBigPlanet that's "only played twice"!

[quote name='mitemouse']now im debating if i should have this guy drive all around town or just flag his ad... atleast every person that emails him, he will think twice before doing the deal:D[/QUOTE]

Do it. :lol:

[quote name='crashinsane']that's a horrible acronym. It's more appropriate if it was called NDSL, even then it's a bit confusing but at least it made sense to be called an acronym.[/QUOTE]

Not as annoying as when they used to call the game cube the "GCN"...what the hell is a Gamecube Nintendo?

[quote name='Indiana Jones']^ He changed his ad. Now he has no Amazon price whatsoever!

Hey, just a few posts below that ad is a listing for a LittleBigPlanet that's "only played twice"![/QUOTE]

wow.. i made a difference.. :D

[quote name='N3UROP0D']Not as annoying as when they used to call the game cube the "GCN"...what the hell is a Gamecube Nintendo?[/QUOTE]
I used to hate that. Same with "PSX" (not to be confused with the DVR).

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/vgm/1592357675.html

***MASS EFFECT 2 BRAND NEW FACTORY PACKAGING XBOX 360 and PS3*** - $40 (fremont / union city / newark)
Date: 2010-02-08, 6:02PM PST
Reply to: see below

I have copies of Mass Effect 2 for the Xbox 360 and for the PS3 available. These are brand new still in factory packaging, I do not check emails. Call Anthony at (510)896-9288

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1592357675

this douche has posted this every week for like a year
please flag it

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/vgm/1592575301.html

Brand New Harry Potter PS3 Game - $25 (san jose east)
Date: 2010-02-08, 9:31PM PST

Hello I have a brand new sealed never open Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince PS3 Game.

Price is only $25. You save money on taxes as well. Questions email me, I check my emails very often. Thanks

Cherry Picking / Newbie Rant:

You guys know I have to rant once in a while. Well, we know how this one goes. Newbie puts on 20 (16 sports 4 rares) games for some insane price like $200.... Scumbag reseller offers him $60 for Ogre Battle, Harvest Moon, "Super Mario IPG and Stars," and "that earth game," which he happily accepts.

Here is where the fun comes in... newbie thinks his games are in such high demand that he actually reposts Madden 1999, 2000, 2001, etc. for $200 by themselves and then continues to repost for months on end...

fuck

Just had to let that out. Been a lot of evidence of cherry pickin' in Vegas lately.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/vgm/1591527556.html

***Nintendo DS games New & Used*** (Clayton)

Date: 2010-02-08, 1:06PM EST

I have around 200-300 Nintendo DS games for sale. I will will individual titles or in bulk. Around 90% are still factory sealed. I can also ship with a paypal payment. Please drop me an email if you have any interest. Thanks!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

no idea why this guy has what looks like 10-15 copies of most games, probably stolen items, plus paypal shipping, of course hes legit (sarcasm)

[quote name='wesdw369']http://raleigh.craigslist.org/vgm/1591527556.html

I have around 200-300 Nintendo DS games for sale. I will will individual titles or in bulk. Around 90% are still factory sealed. I can also ship with a paypal payment. Please drop me an email if you have any interest. Thanks!

no idea why this guy has what looks like 10-15 copies of most games, probably stolen items, plus paypal shipping, of course hes legit (sarcasm)[/QUOTE]

Target sometimes ends up having a DS clearance extravaganza where you'll find 10-15 copies of some of those games for $2-$5... He probably hordes them all and expects to make like $20 for each game... Probably even more.

[quote name='icpmattj']http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/vgm/1593030384.html

Date: 2010-02-09, 11:54AM EST

Why waste time taking your Ps3 to the pawnshop. I will give you 80 dollars and will come pick it up if you live in the surrounding area. call or text at 1-812-614-7977

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1593030384[/QUOTE]
Which one of you CAGs posted that ad?

[quote name='wesdw369']http://raleigh.craigslist.org/vgm/1591527556.html

no idea why this guy has what looks like 10-15 copies of most games, probably stolen items, plus paypal shipping, of course hes legit (sarcasm)[/QUOTE]

El Hoardo?

When you list something for sale, how often does someone e-mail you and when you reply you never hear back from them? That happens a lot, but I've gotten the same non-response guy e-mail me twice on separate occasions! Naturally, he didn't respond when I called him out on it.

" If you check amazon for all these games, you're looking at near a grand(and that's used!)." As opposed to this guy's games, which are, errr, "used". Or maybe they're just "pre-owned". Or "opened but unplayed".

It's a great collection of games, but craigslist is no amazon, and selling a lot will generally net you significantly less than selling them individually. $10 a game i.e. ~ $500 is probably the top range of this value wise, realistically, since so many can be found ~$10 or less used and even new, very easily.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1590983137.html

HUGE Nintendo DS and PSP RPG collection - $800 (Huntington Beach, Ca)

Date: 2010-02-08, 12:48AM PST

For sale is a huge RPG collection (with a few extras) for the DS and PSP. I am the original owner of most of the listed games. All games are complete (unless otherwise noted) and in mint condition. I was a huge game collector but I just don't have the time to play any of the games accumulated. Out of the 49 games I've actually started 6-7 and completed about 2. I paid retail for just about every game in the collection, so let my loss be your gain. I'm hoping to sell to a actual game collector, not someone who is just going to turn around and resell all the listed games for a profit. If you check amazon for all these games, you're looking at near a grand(and that's used!). Price for the most part is firm. Local pickup or meet up only. Without further delay, the games

[quote name='CL-Insanity']Cherry Picking / Newbie Rant:

You guys know I have to rant once in a while. Well, we know how this one goes. Newbie puts on 20 (16 sports 4 rares) games for some insane price like $200.... Scumbag reseller offers him $60 for Ogre Battle, Harvest Moon, "Super Mario IPG and Stars," and "that earth game," which he happily accepts.

Here is where the fun comes in... newbie thinks his games are in such high demand that he actually reposts Madden 1999, 2000, 2001, etc. for $200 by themselves and then continues to repost for months on end...

fuck

Just had to let that out. Been a lot of evidence of cherry pickin' in Vegas lately.[/QUOTE]

Man, if it's months on end, just email that assclown with links to rarityguide and vgpc.com for his shitty old sports games. AND don't forget to also send him links for the rares he gave up for chump change.

[quote name='karkyco']Man, if it's months on end, just email that assclown with links to rarityguide and vgpc.com for his shitty old sports games. AND don't forget to also send him links for the rares he gave up for chump change.[/QUOTE]
If nothing else, let him know what a dumbass he is for letting those rares go. And post his response here.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/vgm/1594573749.html
***Sony Playstation 3 Slim 120GB PS3 Bundle $250*** (North Jersey)

Date: 2010-02-10, 11:30AM EST

Denon DJ equipment and less then a year old. Good condition. DN-X 1500 mixer and 2 DENON 3500. Without the serato and case, Looking to get $1500 OBO.Please leave your number and I will call you ASAP. Thank You for looking
3ka3mf3o55Od5P95S1a2a23f752afb3d8125c.jpg

3n83kd3ld5T85P45R0a2a9f1c433db6c618fc.jpg

There is something wrong with this listing, I just can't put my finger on it...

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/ele/1583229299.html

2xbox for sale with games - $100 (new bedford )

Date: 2010-02-02, 7:30PM EST

i have two xbox it come with wire and over 20 game i am looking to trade for a ps3 or the wii or the xbox 360 or tell me what you got to trade or cash for it no low baller.

No lowballers but he wants to trade two original XBoxs and what are most likely sports games for a PS3, Wii, or XBox 360? What????

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/vgm/1595525954.html

The ps2 is one year old this last chrismas. Workes great and comes with one controler and games. The R2 button sticks a little on the controler but still workes great. This is all for $250 or u could make an offer. Email me at XXXXXXXXXXX
Madden 09
nascar 09
call of duty 2
nba 09
fight night 3
mlb 09

Wow, so many things wrong with this... Is this a PS2 or PS3? And since when was Call of Duty 2 on PS2 OR PS3?

Awesome Stereo/bluetooth/navigation/dvd system bought new and professionally installed in HD edition truck in September 2009. Paid close to $1800.00. Had professionally uninstalled first week December 2009. Long story but irrelevant. Anyway, been moving and now need to sell asap as I don't have the vehicle for it anymore.

Alpine Amp
4 Pioneer Speakers
Kicker Subwoofer
Valor Stereo/navigational system w/ cd changers
Rear View mirror bluetooth
ceiling mounted dvd player
all remotes
professionally uninstalled so NO cut wires or any damage at all.

Nice system and pricing to sell but be realistic please.
Serious inquiries only. Still setting up internet so no pics at the moment but you can call to make a time to see it yourself.

Hey Ladies! Maybe your man wants something nice for valentines day or Guys - sometimes chocolates and flowers just aren't enough~

I'm sorry but what kind of girl wants that much car audio unless she's dating Dog The Bounty Hunter?

[quote name='davo1224']I'm sorry but what kind of girl wants that much car audio unless she's dating Dog The Bounty Hunter?[/QUOTE]
I used to professionally install car stereo, and you'd be surprised that even chicks like their stereo loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, it's been just an INSANE-PRICE-ORAMA in LA CL. These people are batshit crazy:

Awful Sega Genesis bundle, $195!!!
SEGA genesis Console+Sega vintage games. console bundle - $195 (tarzana)

Date: 2010-02-11, 10:01PM PST

happy valentines gift ideas, Sega =Sega genesis vintage console, a must have for the viseo game collectors, like new this is a rare colllection the games are still in their original boxes

about 25 sega games

2 controlleres

adapter

gently used

its in perfect condition '

the games are in their original boxes

dont miss this rare opportunity

here is a list of the Sega games;

NBA live 95EA
NBA Bulls vs Blazers & NBA Playoffs
NBA Jam
NBA Lakers vs Bulls
David Robinsons supreme court,
Coach K College Basketball,
Fifa International soccer,
Fifa soccer 95,
Techno World cup,
LA Russia Baseball,
RBI Basebal,l
World series C+baseball 95,
World series baseball,
LA Russia 95,
Hardball 94,
Bill Walsh college football,
NFL quarterback club,
NFL 95,
Madden NFL 96,
NFL 97 starring joe Montana,
Madden NFL 94,
College football national championship,
NHL 96,
NHL Hockey,
Mortal Kombat3,
Pit fall the Mayan adventure,

-----------------------------------------

"HUGE" Sega Genesis and 32X collection, $150

As the title states, am willing to seperate and sell just games or just the system. I am open to offers.

Complete Sega Genesis, with 2 wired controllers, Sega 32X, Wireless Receiver, 3 Wireless Controllers
(Game doubles at bottom)

In Package:
1 Sega Genesis Console
1 32X Genesis Expansion
2 Controllers
1 Wireless Receiver
3 Wireless Controllers
Games:
SG – 32X – Moto Cross (Complete)
SG – Jungle Strike (Complete)
SG – The Great Waldo Search (Complete)
SG – Aladdin (Game and Case Only)
SG – Outrun (Game and Case Only)
SG – Batman Returns (Game and Case Only)
SG – Paperboy
SG – Altered Beast
SG – Super Street Fighter 2
SG – Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie
SG – Desert Demolition: with Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote
SG – Clue
SG – Columns
SG – Ms. Pac Man
SG – Sonic 3
SG – X-Men
SG – Tale Spin
SG – The Pagemaster
SG – AAAHH!!! Real Monsters
SG – Ecco the Dolphin
SG – Jennifer Capriati Tennis
SG – Vectorman
SG – Pebble Beach Golf Links
SG – Goofy’s Hysterical History Tour
SG – Tiny Toons: Buster’s Hidden Treasure (Complete)
SG – Tiny Toons: Buster’s Hidden Treasure
SG – Sonic 2 (Game and Case Only)
SG – Sonic 2
2 – SG – Sonic & Knuckles

---------------------------------------

gamedude has already valued and offered me NEARLY $75 for the whole lot WHOOP DEE DOO

PS1 classic games (san fernando)

Date: 2010-02-11, 1:17PM PST

I have some old school classics left in my closet that I must get rid of, many of these are highly valued games, and gamedude has already valued and offered me nearly $75 for the whole lot. I just want these games to go to a good home, so if you can make me a better offer than game dude that would be appreciated. You can easily put these on ebay for more money; i just don't have the time.
Call or txt me anytime at 818-294-2923 Brandon

PS1
Driver 2
Final Fantasy Tactics
Twisted Metal 2
Steel Reign
NFL 98
MLB 98
GameDay 2000
Bushido Blade
Tony Hawk 2
Cool Boarders 2
Cool Boarders 2001
Mega Man 8
MedEvil
Porsche Challenger
Grind Session
Command and Conquer

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/vgm/1598425448.html
80 gb ps3 for sale - $600 (Aliso Viejo, ca)

Date: 2010-02-12, 4:09PM PST

includes 8 games- resistance 1 & 2 , prototype, dark sector, burnout paradise, Grand theft Auto 4, Sonic unleashed, and the darkness also includes HDMI cables 2 controllers original av cables still in good condition hardly ever played it

wow, i dunno what to say. He's expecting $800 for a console worth less than $300 and a bunch of budget games. I just don't understand people sometimes.

This isnt from a listing...but rather, a potential buyer with what is (IMO) an unreasonable request...

I listed some of the games I got from the TRU B3G1 on craigslist. They are all still in the factory seal and I stated this very clearly in the listing. This one guy emails me about one of the games. I agree to his price and was ready to sell it to him...until he sends another reply and tells me that he wants to test the game before he buys it and asks me if I have a PS3 so he can come over and see if it works...really?...I am going to break the seal on a new game...really?...smh...

Yes, yes, my friends!!! I say to thee once more, yes!!! NIB... when I say NIB... I mean NIB ... Brand Spanking new.... well... except for the few times I used it...

NIB Nintendo Wii Console with Wii Sports Game - $180 (Las Vegas)

Date: 2010-02-12, 7:51PM PST

New in the box nintendo wii with wii sports.. come with all the original stuff including controller, nunchuck, etc. Totally brand new, only used a few times, and then just sitting there. $180 OBO. Cash only. Email if interested.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

$125 is the usual price that the soccer moms ask for for gamecubes. They usually bundle it with something like madden 2005, X-men, and waverace. I guess people are blind, or retarded. Gamestops all over this country have loads and loads of them for $29.99, which is a good deal if you don't want to hunt around yard sales looking for one for less. Just make sure you get a Nintendo controller with it. Sometimes they'll stick a 3rd party chinese one in the box.

I can't understand the number of people selling $55 used new releases (MAG, Dante's Inferno) and acting like it is a good deal. Do people really fall for the "I am saving you $10" quote everyone of these sellers use?

[quote name='polishpride212']I can't understand the number of people selling $55 used new releases (MAG, Dante's Inferno) and acting like it is a good deal. Do people really fall for the "I am saving you $10" quote everyone of these sellers use?[/QUOTE]

Nope. that's why you'll see their ads up fro months on end, until they finally drop the price to $50, or maybe even $40-45.

Of course, by then the price for the game NEW has dropped everything to $40 or less.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/wan/1599783091.html

With the hoopla over the complete Stadium Events auction on eBay, looks like some moron is fishing for some clueless sucker...good luck!

----------------------------------------

Man, i was sure this was some bullshit China-con. Mario Kart Wii, $15...didn't realize it was in the Items Wanted category.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/wan/1598781760.html

"I NEED THIS GAME"

[quote name='karkyco']Nope. that's why you'll see their ads up fro months on end, until they finally drop the price to $50, or maybe even $40-45.

Of course, by then the price for the game NEW has dropped everything to $40 or less.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/wan/1599783091.html

With the hoopla over the complete Stadium Events auction on eBay, looks like some moron is fishing for some clueless sucker...good luck!

----------------------------------------

Man, i was sure this was some bullshit China-con. Mario Kart Wii, $15...didn't realize it was in the Items Wanted category.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/wan/1598781760.html

"I NEED THIS GAME"[/QUOTE]

Finally posting in this thread. Looks like this is going to be the new craigslist craze (Stadium Events):

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/wan/1598399948.html

bread's done
Back