Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

I thought this one deserved to be posted here....http://appleton.craigslist.org/vgm/3525628766.html

"Forza 4 Essentials or whatever - $30 (fox cities)

game is still in the package wrap. dont play it. dont want to play, i prefer NFU2 or gran torismo but ey..some people like forza. i dont know if its the full game..the case says it has like..360 cars or something idk. i just threw it on the ground when i opened the 360. so the price is also OBO. idc. whatever man i just dont want this in my house. it makes me feel like i have diarrhea."

[quote name='Kovorkian']I'm thinking a distorted reflection, notice the backwards lettering on the game?[/QUOTE]

I was going to freak if the picture had the possibility of being legit :lol:

[quote name='detectiveconan16']No way, he's doing that taking a pic at a mirror thing. Look at those eyes!
narf109_puss-n-boots.jpg
[/QUOTE]

ever see a fun house mirror, you know the ones that distort a reflection?

Maybe it's an older parent? Up until about two years ago whenever I'd go see my parents and the topic of video games would come up, my mom referred to every console as "Sega".

[quote name='blindinglights']Maybe it's an older parent? Up until about two years ago whenever I'd go see my parents and the topic of video games would come up, my mom referred to every console as "Sega".[/QUOTE]
Come on, son! You know every game system is an "intendo" to older folks.

Warning: Game Scammer, SNES, NES,N64 Earthbound,Hagane, Hard to find - $1 (San Diego)

Date: 2013-01-06, 12:56PM PST
Reply to this post [email protected][?]
Hello San Diego old school video game collectors

I'm placing this post just as a warning to those of you out there that collect old video games... for your Super Nintendo, SNES,NES, N64 Etc...

The guy claim he lives in the Carlsbad, CA and San macos ca area and will sell High end very rare video games.. they look just like the real thing but they are fake or homebrew

I just became one of his victim yesterday when I purchased a copy of Hagane for SNES... I only noticed it when I got home... I try calling back and e-mail back there no response..

Here's some of the few tittles that he is making...

Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
Evo
Hagane
Harvest Moon
Mega Man X2,X3,X7

Just to name a few.....

I'm not selling these games... so please don't reply asking for a price... I'm just trying to help others from becoming his victims

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/3526863277.html

Not stupid but you got to feel bad for this guy.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Not a bad deal if you happen to need the glasses just unusual.

NVuc5.png
[/QUOTE]
The bad part is, that is just the frames, the expensive part of glasses are the lenses. Plus I think those are $60 at Vision Works.

[quote name='pollmonster']Warning: Game Scammer, SNES, NES,N64 Earthbound,Hagane, Hard to find - $1 (San Diego)

Date: 2013-01-06, 12:56PM PST
Hello San Diego old school video game collectors

I'm placing this post just as a warning to those of you out there that collect old video games... for your Super Nintendo, SNES,NES, N64 Etc...

The guy claim he lives in the Carlsbad, CA and San macos ca area and will sell High end very rare video games.. they look just like the real thing but they are fake or homebrew

I just became one of his victim yesterday when I purchased a copy of Hagane for SNES... I only noticed it when I got home... I try calling back and e-mail back there no response..

Here's some of the few tittles that he is making...

Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
Evo
Hagane
Harvest Moon
Mega Man X2,X3,X7

Just to name a few.....

I'm not selling these games... so please don't reply asking for a price... I'm just trying to help others from becoming his victims

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/3526863277.html

Not stupid but you got to feel bad for this guy.[/QUOTE]

Almost happened to me today - guy brought me every Pokemon game for GBA and DS sealed for $350 for all of them. Wasn't until I noticed Heartgold wasn't Y-Fold Sealed I started looking more carefully, then I noticed the others had the Seals glued shut and must have come off some dirt cheap games before being switched to his fake ones.

[quote name='kayne2000']also LOL at how he typed his phone number[/QUOTE]
It's done that way to avoid automated bots, scammers, etc.

[quote name='klimb22']It's done that way to avoid automated bots, scammers, etc.[/QUOTE]

It still doesn't deter the occasional asshole that will sign them up for whatever services. I haven't done it, but I know people who have. One reason why I deal with strictly email for initial contact.

Sorry, can't post a pic of the ad. It's not game related, but my wife and I are looking for a new dog, and saw this in the pets section. The stupidity is unreal:

http://worcester.craigslist.org/pet/3527355738.html

I'm looking for pple with dog/dogs to go hiking if u have an extremely well behaved dog/dogs that are up to date on vaccines and flea,tick,heartworm and bordettella then email me pics of dog/dogs going on hike we meet at 1pm on sat we go to dog parks and regular parks I have a 5yr old American staffie that was used as a bate dog in pittbull fighting if u have a Pitt she may get snippy she's not fawned off the breed due to her past she's also a working dog now and spoiled rotten if u think ur pittbull or an breed is well trained then send pics of dog/dogs going on hike thanks Cheryl and warning if my dog attacks ur Pitt I'm not responsible changing this so the breed dosent get offended

[quote name='captaintek3304']Sorry, can't post a pic of the ad. It's not game related, but my wife and I are looking for a new dog, and saw this in the pets section. The stupidity is unreal:

http://worcester.craigslist.org/pet/3527355738.html[/QUOTE]

That dog looks ready for a hike, or a fight depending on your breed I guess. Also, this person doesn't believe in punctuations.

[quote name='shadyfozzie']Why are so many images that are posted reversed??[/QUOTE]
More people are getting trapped in the mirror dimension these days.

The asking price is unrealistic, sure, but what disturbed me was how dirty the DS/case looked. *shudder*

im selling my daughters nintendo ds its pink she upgraded to a kindle fire and hasnt played it in about 2 months it has 10 regular ds games and 3 gameboy games u can play also on it. IT DOESNT HAVE THE STYLUS PEN if interested give me a call at *** *** **** no calls after 10pm thanks

http://louisville.craigslist.org/vgm/3527425007.html

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Story of my life when trying to find a cheap NES :wall:[/QUOTE]
really? i have like 4 all of them given to me for free (had to replace pins but hell cant beat free and cheap fix)

[quote name='pollmonster']final fanasy - $250 (maine)

Date: 2013-01-09, 1:16AM EST

Reply to: see below

have the set from 1 through 10 ff7 is a 150 dollar game, only people interested respond pics available

it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID:3532840230

http://maine.craigslist.org/vgm/3532840230.html[/QUOTE]

... FF7 NEW black label sealed is $150... used this shits like... $80 MAX

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/vgm/3536015773.html

$340 for a PS3 3D tv with 3D glasses, Xbox 360 videos games 3 controls 2 of them are special edition controls.
PS2 & PS3 video games all for $340, willing to negotiate if it's reasonable.

$100 for a Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 Kombat Stick

Also a Kemper snowboard with goggles for $250, also willing to negotiate.
Please email me everything works fine in perfect conditions. $465 for everything.
Thanks.

The problem is its Craigslist not Ebay!!! They arent paying any Ebay, Paypal, or shipping fees. But they still think they can look up the highest price and expect to get that.

[quote name='juangrande386']The problem is its Craigslist not Ebay!!! They arent paying any Ebay, Paypal, or shipping fees. But they still think they can look up the highest price and expect to get that.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='gatordeve86']really? i have like 4 all of them given to me for free (had to replace pins but hell cant beat free and cheap fix)[/QUOTE]

I've gone to dozens of garage sales and I go to Goodwill once a week. I've seen one NES...for $100 :wall:

I'm pretty jealous of you :cry: lol

EDIT: You live in Central PA? As in Centre County?

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']I've gone to dozens of garage sales and I go to Goodwill once a week. I've seen one NES...for $100 :wall:

I'm pretty jealous of you :cry: lol

EDIT: You live in Central PA? As in Centre County?[/QUOTE]

Cumberland County...
u?

This guy had every single uber rare NES game during his childhood.:roll::roll::roll:

Hopefully he will meet up with someone soon that will bludgeon him with a lead pipe.

HAI GUYZ I AM LOOKING FOR SUPER HIGH VALUE ITEMS, WILLING TO PAY PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR!

I'm looking for Nintendo Nes games - $7 (thousand oaks)

Date: 2013-01-05, 2:19PM PST
looking for these games from my childhood will pay $7 a game please let me know. thanks.

Stadium Events
Bubble Bobble Part 2
Little Samson
The Flintstones: The Surprise at Dinosaur Peak
Bonk's Adventure
Snow Brothers
Fire 'N Ice
Duck Tales 2
Dragon Warrior IV
Action 52
Panic Restaurant
Menace Beach
Secret Scout
Contra Force
Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom
Dragon Warrior II
RC Pro-AM II
Bomberman II
Mario Time Machine
Bandit Kings of Ancient China
Dusty Diamond All-Star Softball
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters
L'Empereur
Ultima Warriors of Destiny
Faria
Dragon Warrior III

[quote name='blindinglights']I've seen that all around the web. I wonder if it has ever worked for any of the people who put them up.[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest, I've put up ads like that with lists of higher value/higher demand games for just about every system out there except without the ridiculous, absurdly low offer prices in them, and gotten an extremely few responses. Usually the people who answer them have a cart only, extremely common first party NES/SNES/N64 game or two like Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, Super Mario World etc. and want $20 a piece for them :roll:

This one is actually a little funny. :D

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/vgm/3540225230.html

Old and classic Video games (Apex)

I have a bunch of fucking video games that I'm going to get rid of. PS2, PS1. GBA, Pokemon, all that shit. I've gone out of my fucking mind!

You wan't fucking Ocarina of time ? You're in luck motherfucker I've got one.

You want a fucking copy of Ape Escape or some bullshit like that? Oh my fucking god have you come to the right place.

I've got a fucking PlayStation one STILL IN THE GOD DAMN BOX, with two controllers.

I'VE GOT ALL THIS SHIT AND THEN SOME, YOU CAN'T EVEN PROCESS HOW MANY fuckING VIDEO GAMES I HAVE WITH TEN THOUSAND GOD DAMN DAISYCHAINED SUPERCOMPUTERS.

I've got a motherfucking Nintendo 64, are you even listening to me you fucking fucker. Pick up the god damn phone and dial

919 610 2480

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE AS fuck.

Who's the bigger idiot in this scenario:
http://cnj.craigslist.org/bar/3540056706.html

hello to everyone !!! I HOPE I CAN CAN GET SOME JUSTICE

BECAREFULL OF THIS GUY, BUYING GIFT CARD HE SCAM ME $275.00 ON HOME DEPOT GIFT CARD, BALANCE 0, HE THINK HE CAN GET AWAY .HIS PHONE number is 267 595 5207 .

SCAM ARTIST > FACE BOOK HAS A GOOD PICTURE OF HIM, but the picture was taken last year . now he look more skinner and pimple face . like a crack head
. he change his hair color lighter

https://www.facebook.com/john.katein.5

MAKE SURE WHEN YOU BUY A GIFT CARD FROM HERE , GO TO THE STORE AND HAVE THE GIFT CARD BALANCE CHECK AT STORE REGISTER !! NEVER CALL THE NUMBER OF THE STORE TO HAVE THE BALANCE CHECK!!!!

HIS LISTING IS IN CENTRAL JERSEY, STILL UP ,1 DAYS AGO

i just want to let everyone know in Philadelphia, if you planning to buy gift card here please be careful !!! i just got scam by this guy name john his number is 267 595 5207 in Philadelphia. it was an email thing where you contact through email. i did do a police report on this.if anyone know this guy with this number .please contact me .I HOPE I GET JUSTICE .

he sold me a zero balance gift card . the amount was 487.26 sell for $275,
SO HE SCAM ME FOR $275.00
his listing was in central jersey , we met in philadelphia , he live around north east .near Cottom & Roosevelt.his listing

SCAM WAY: HIS WAYS WAS I DON'T HAVE A CAR , SO THAN YOU MEET HIM SOMEWHERE , THAN HE USE HIS PHONE TO CALL THE STORE AND CHECK THE BALANCE < BUT HE REALLY HE CALL HIS FRIEND PHONE> HE PUT IT ON SPEAKER TO LET YOU HEAR THE BALANCE. HIS PHONE SAID THE NAME OF THE STORE, BUT UNDER IT WAS NOT THE 800 NUMBER.

HIS LISTING>

487.23$$ homedepot gift card - $250 (Ne philadelphia)

Date: 2013-01-10, 10:40PM EST
[email protected][?]

I got it for Christmas and have no need for it I need the extra cash for bills please contact me back via email asap

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

bread's done
Back