Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

you shall be only so lucky that I choose you and your PSP. Talk about customer service......

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/1158400573.html

PSP MOD!!!! - $15 (MILWAUKEE)
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-06, 9:21PM CDT

I can mod your psp to custom firware. With custom firmware you can..

-run emulators on your psp to play (nes,snes,n64,sega,gba etc.) games
-play psx and psp games
-put custom themes on your psp
-and more

NOTE: IM NOT GOING TO PLAY TAG WITH YOU THROUGH EMAIL SO ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND DONT ASK FOR MY NUMBER
IF I THINK YOU ARE SERIOUS I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU.

P.S 1000and 2000 models only!! 3000 coming soon

THANK YOU!!

any of you familiar with this? I called and it is a high school.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/sys/1160181449.html

Playstation 3 cheap cheap!! - $150 (Oak Creek)

Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-05-08, 12:05AM CDT

I have many playstations for sale i bought them in bulk and can afford to sell them cheap cheap cheap.
all of them brand new in boxes so get them while i still have them

Includes:
playstation 3
and
1 controller

if you have any questions at all please call me at **414-768-6210 *
i work at a school so call the number listen to the automated machine it will tell you to press **1** then my extension is **7112**
This will go straight to me and i will answer if not please email me at **[email protected]**
my name is Mathew Olinski
Thank you!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1160181449

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

As best I can tell, this guy's trying to recoup every penny he spent on his Wii.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/tag/1159483639.html

FS: Nintendo Wii Bundle + Fit - $800

Nintendo Wii with tons of accessories. Everything is in great shape and ready for 4 player action! I still have the original boxes for the Wii and Wii Fit if you'd like them.

- Nintendo Wii with all original cables and sensor bar
- Wii fit board
- 4 controllers
- 4 nunchucks
- 4 classic controllers
- 4 wheels
- 1 extra long wireless sensor bar
- extra TV component cables
- extra power command box
- Games: Mario Kart Wii, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party, Rayman Raving Rabbids(original), Downloaded Pacman/Super Mario Brothers/Mario Kart 64, Wii Fit, and Wii Sports

Well, it does say in the ad that the guy works at the school. And the guy's name is on the school's faculty list. But it could be some punk kid or kids put up that bogus ad to get people to call the school...

That's what i was thinking, I didn't dial the extension though. mOst likely it is prank on a teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! I finally found an idiot trying to sell the Best Buy $10 sale games for more than what they paid.

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/tag/1155041301.html

Brand New, never opened XBOX360/NintendoDS games, On Sale/Clearance (Fulton)

okay got these at Bestbuy in Clay, I can't believe the deals they had on these games. So I bought multiple copies of many of the games because I had to buy as many as possible. I was lucky to have my credit card on me, otherwise i would not have been able to buy any of them. Anyways these games are top rated new releases. Email me back if your interested, they won't last. Here's what I got.

PURE (Xbox 360)
Quantity: 4 copies
I bought on sale for: $45.96
Original price was: $49.97
Selling to you for: $ 39.92

THE BOURNE CONSPIRACY (Xbox 360 - New Release)
Quantity: 3 copies
I bought on sale for: $52.96
Original price was: $59.97
Selling to you for: $ 49.92

COMMAND&CONQUER RED ALERT 3 (Xbox 360 - New Release)
Quantity: 1 copy
I bought on sale for: $39.96
Selling to you for: $ 29.92

SOUL CALIBUR IV (Xbox 360 - New Release)
I bought on sale for: $44.96
Selling to you for: $ 34.92

DEVIL MAY CRY 4 (Xbox 360 - New Release)
I bought on sale for: $39.96
Selling to you for: $ 32.92

GRAND THEFT AUTO: CHINATOWN WARS (NintendoDS - New Release)
I bought on sale for: $29.96
Original price was: $34.88
Selling to you for: $ 24.92

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
GRAND THEFT AUTO: CHINATOWN WARS (NintendoDS - New Release)
I bought on sale for: $29.96
Original price was: $34.88
Selling to you for: $ 24.92[/quote]

I find it quite funny that this dope paid $30 for GTA when it was on sale for $20 that week at Best Buy.:applause:

His ad doesn't explain why he is selling them for less than he paid (according to the claims in his ad).

It's also weird how he is so exact with his prices. They all arbitrarily end in 92 cents. Is he trying to undercut Walmart'?

[quote name='zenithyoda']Huge SNES, NES, N64,PS1 Lot. Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Persona, More (Mesa)

Date: 2009-05-05, 6:17PM MST

Im selling my entire game collection. This is for a serious buyer so please only contact me if you intend to buy. I will be adding three system to this lot. I took lots of pictures so you can see the games. There lots of really and I mean really rare games. Ive never seen a collection like this on Craigs list. Also this collection is for a reseller or a private collector. Really pay attention to the pics. I horded lots of copies of games and have some of the rarest games ever made for these platforms. Do not contact me unless your willing to buy have the money in cash and no shipping or paypal local only.

Some of the games. Please note Im not parting out any of the collection even the double I have. There worth more all together.

Super Nintendo
4x Earthbound
2x Megaman X3
3x Ogre Battle One with box and maps the other with box cut out.
Chrono Trigger Boxed
Secret of Mana Boxed
Final Fantasy 3 Boxed
Aero Fighters SUPER RARE Usually goes for over 100 dollars.
Final Fight 1,2,3
Lufia 1,2
Breathe of Fire 1,2
Donkey Kong 1,2,3 all boxed and complete and have more copies boxed.
Lots more and other really rare titles over 100 Games.

Nintendo
Dragon Warrior 1,3,4, DW3 is boxed
Tengen Tetris
Bubble Bobble
Megaman 1,2,3,4,5,6 MM 2 and 5 are boxed
Final Fantasy Boxed
River Cirty Ransom Boxed
Zelda Boxed
Punchout Boxed
Kirby Boxed
Castlevania 2,3 Boxed
Contra Boxed
Metroid Boxed
Dr.Mario Boxed
Over 80 games

Ps1
Persona 1,2
6x Final Fantasy 7
Ogre Battle
Valkyrie Profile
Harvest Moon
2x Silent Hills
Bust a groove 2
2x Castlevania SOTN
Legend of Mana
Over 35 games lot more of super rare titles

N64
Worms Armageddon
Harvest Moon
Starcraft 64
Conkers Bad Fur Day
Mario Kart Boxed
007 Boxed
Both Zeldas Boxed total of 6 boxed and complete.
Paper Mario
Donkey Kong 64 Boxed
Smash Bros Boxed
Super Mario 64 Boxed

Systems
Nes Top Loader
Snes 2nd gen System
N64 System.

Make sure you actually look over the pictures and zoom into the pics so you can see whats there. There is more good stuff there i could not picture or get close enough to take. For a reseller you can easily get rid of the snes for a few grand or more. Due to the amount of rare games and what there worth Im going to ask for 6000 dollars or best offer and we'll work from there. Im willing to possibly work something out but that prices isnt going down by much so please if your serious and realize whats in the lot contact me. Please note I was also a reseller before.

http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20733_CIMG2062.JPG
http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20734_CIMG2063.JPG
http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20735_CIMG2064.JPG
http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20736_CIMG2065.JPG
http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20737_CIMG2066.JPG
http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20738_CIMG2067.JPG
http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20739_CIMG2068.JPG
http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20740_CIMG2069.JPG
http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20741_CIMG2070.JPG
http://www.imagefrog.net/show.php/20742_CIMG2071.JPG

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

6k.....I tihnk is a bit much. I mean, there are a lot of boxed and good games here. but 6k????[/QUOTE]

Wow, this reminds me of the guy that works at a local pawn shop and hoards all the rare games that come in, he tries to sell the lot to any gamer that comes in for Ebay prices. I went to his house to look at it once, he has tons of rare items, but is too lazy to throw it on E-bay himself.

More sports games for you!

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/tag/1164261626.html

Play station II GAMES - $120

Play Station 2 games....Lot of 26 Playstation Games

~*~*~ Good Used Condition *~*~*~

*NCAA Football 03 in original package*
*NFL Madden 02 in original package*
*NFL Madden 03 in original package*
*NFL Madden 04 in original package*
*NFL Madden 05 in original package*
*ESPN NFL 2K5 in original package*

*NHL EA sports 2008 in original package*

* ROCKY in original package*

*NCAA March madness 2005 in original package with book*

*NCAA FOOTBALL 2007 in original package with book*
*BACKYARD NFL FOOTBALL 2008 in original package with book*

**college hoops 2k7 in original package with book.*
*NBA Live 06 in original package with book*
*NBA Live 04 in original package with book*
*NBA Live 08

*NBA Live 2K8 original package with book*

*MVP BASEBALL 2004 *
* MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL HIGH HEAT 2004*

* DRAGONBALL Z in original package with book**
*JAK AND DAXTER in original package with book*

*TAK AND POWER OF JUJU in original package with book*
*SLY2 BAND OF THIEVES in original package with book*
*SHADOW SHOWDOWN in original package with book*
*SLY COOPER & THE THIEVIUS RACCOONUS in original package with book*
*SLY3 HONOR AMONG THIEVES in original package with book*
*Backyard baseball *
*RATCHET CLANK *

-Bob
978-xxx-xxxx

Even if someone were willing to buy an old sports game, why the hell would they buy a set of Madden 02-05? What is someone going to do with 5 Madden games at once?

[quote name='scott2hotcott']I find it quite funny that this dope paid $30 for GTA when it was on sale for $20 that week at Best Buy.:applause:[/quote]

[quote name='Zing']His ad doesn't explain why he is selling them for less than he paid (according to the claims in his ad).

It's also weird how he is so exact with his prices. They all arbitrarily end in 92 cents. Is he trying to undercut Walmart'?[/quote]

Thing is, he probably came up with some fake 'I paid this much' amounts just to make people feel like they're getting a deal on them, when in fact he's charging more than he paid.

Either that or he really is that stupid and just likes losing money.

When I've posted CL ads trying to sell this item or that that I bought for WAYYYYY cheaper, do you think I'm going to honestly tell someone what I REALLY paid for it?

C'mon now, that's just this sellers way of making people THINK they're getting a deal.

[quote name='Zing']Even if someone were willing to buy an old sports game, why the hell would they buy a set of Madden 02-05? What is someone going to do with 5 Madden games at once?[/quote]

Well that's easy. You'd have a great and novel set of drink coasters!

If you're a football fan who likes having people over to watch football/sporting events, that's a great set of coasters to have in the den/ home theater room etc. Of course, if you pay more than $1.00 for a set of 5 or 6 Madden Coasters, you're getting ripped off...

I still can't get over this douche. I believe I posted this one previously, but for those that missed it, he's back with an updated ad.

This clown is trying to trade a chipped PS1 with a stack of BURNED GAMES for an Xbox 360 or Wii with games!!! I just loooooooove the shot of the system with a fucking spindle of CD-R's...hahaha!!!

That, or he wants to trade 5 PS1's for a 360/Wii with games. As if 5 $10 systems is somehow a fair trade...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/wan/1164665400.html

**WANTED**WANTED** XBOX 360 OR NINTENDO WII HAVE LOTS TO TRADE (LOS ANGELES 90059)

Date: 2009-05-11, 12:50AM PDT

will trade everything for a xbox 360 system with games or nintendo wii system with games
systems have to be in good condition.

i have 2 items to trade

item 1. 5 great condition sony playstation one console's that comes complete with everything pictured below.
included are
3 playstation one mini systems and 2 light gray playstation one systems
27 ps1 games original
9 controllers 4 grey. 1 white. 1 blue dualshock. 1 program pad controller in box. 2 dual impact controllers in box. note: the left stick on the 2 dual impact show wear but plays fine
5 memory cards
2 game shark
1 multitap
2 original system box'as
2 original system manuals
5 a/v cables
5 ac cords

item 2.sony playstation 1 modded/chipped which will play regular , burned , backup or import discs

What's Included:
- Original Playstation 1(PSone)
- All Wires
- 2 Playstation 1(PSone) Controllers
- 1 Memory Card
- 1 DDR(Dance Dance Revolution) Pad
- 90 + backup Games
- marvel super heros vs street fighter
- marvel vs capcom
- marvel super heroes
- capcom vs snk pro
- ehrgeiz: god bless the ring
- mortal kombat 3
- gundam battle assult
- tekken 3
- need 4 speed 3
- gran turismo
- king of fighters: kyo
- gran turismo 2
- driver 2
- area 51
- bomberman party
- bust a move 4
- mr driller
- caesar palace 2000
- point blank 2
- point blank 3
- time crisis
- time crisis 2
- ddr the best hit
- ddr 5th mix
- ddr 4th mix
- ddr 3rd mix
- ddr 2nd remix
- ddr
- ddr disney mix
- twisted metal
- nfl blitz
- nba hoopz
- nba live 2001
- razor
- tony hawk pro skater
- tony hawk 2
- tony hawk 3
- down hill mountain biking
- bmx
- cool boarders 4
- cool boarders 2001
- smackdown
- smackdown 2
- wcw backstage assault
- wcw vs the world
- final fantasy 7
- final fantasy 8
- final fantasy 9
- legend of dragoon
- chrono cross
- chrono trigger
- suikoden 2
- tale of phantasia
- tale of destiny
- diablo
- harvest moon
- breath of fire 3
- breath of fire 4
- xenogears
- legend of mana
- legend of legaia
- final fantasy tactics
- final fantasy origins ff1 & ff2
- final fantasy 4
- final fantasy 5
- final fantasy 6
- crash warped
- megaman x6
- metal gear solid
- parasite eve 2
- starwars jedi battle
- mortal kombat sub zero
- dino crisis
- spider-man
- army man
- vagrant story
- alone in the dark the new nightmare
- resident evil director's cut
- resident evli 3
- castlevania symphony of the night
- contra legacy of war
- medievil 2
- metal slug x
- fighting force
- fighting force 2
- expendable
- mortal kombat special forces
- 3 in 1 vanark , striker 1845 2 , ray crisis
- 3 in 1 street fighter alpha 3 , street fighter ex plus , street fighter ex plus 2
- crt
- choul panic
- ddr konamix
- twisted metal 4
- ready to rumble
- ready to rumble 2
- strider 2 disc
- megaman x5
- x-men vs street fighter
if you need more pic tell me
pick-up only

3na3o43p2ZZZZZZZZZ95bf0f89d3d934816e3.jpg

Alls I gots ta say is...LULZ

Oh and, DON'T BE HATIN' ON THE LOUIEEEE VUEEEEEE-TONNNNZZZ!!!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/1165120752.html
RE: RE: LOUIS VUITTON TREVI PM PURSE WITH RECIEPT!! - $1300 - (RIPOFF)

Date: 2009-05-11, 8:53AM PDT

Some of my friends just told me my ad has created some drama here in craigslist. Yes, I am selling a Louis Vuitton Trevi PM (brand new) for 1300 dollars. It is brand new and retails for 1,650 + 200 dollars in taxes = 1850. First, I appreciate my defender out there, however, I'm happily married (don't have an ex-boyfriend). Second, I'm not a shop-a-holic, hubby bought this for me as a graduation gift ( I just graduated from law school with a J.D./M.B.A) I can afford what I purchase, however, I would like to upgrade my purse to something a little more professional that will go with all of my outfits. I see no reason to have multiple high-end purses. I love this purse, but would rather have a Chanel. Additionally, it is not fake. There is a series of numbers in the purse that proves it's authenticity(a date code), heck, I'll even meet you at a Louis Vuitton store if you would like to purchase it (they can prove authenticity there).

I'll reply back to some of the comments that have been made about the purse.

1. If you can't afford it in the first place why look at the ad go back to buying reproductions?
2. I realize the price is high and appreciate the hints to sell it on e-bay, but then I have to pay extravagant fees for both e-bay and paypal, I'm just not that interested in losing even more money.
3. Once again it's real not fake. I have the original receipt and if more proof is needed bring the money and I'll meet you at a Louis Vuitton store.
4. The economy is bad I know it and you know it, that's why there is a payment plan.
5. Why all the drama? It's a purse!
6. I'm trying to sell it at a fair price... 550 dollars off, so that I can upgrade. I'm not going to raise a fuss if you sell your Coach to upgrade to a Vuitton.
7. Why do I keep reposting? I'm trying to sell it.
8. Additionally, I understand that there are people in this world that exist entirely to be jealous of others good fortune and to try to bring them to the same miserable hate level that they reside in.

[quote name='karkyco']Well that's easy. You'd have a great and novel set of drink coasters!

If you're a football fan who likes having people over to watch football/sporting events, that's a great set of coasters to have in the den/ home theater room etc. Of course, if you pay more than $1.00 for a set of 5 or 6 Madden Coasters, you're getting ripped off...[/quote]

or use em as a frisbee lol :lol:

i don't know, i don't see anything wrong with the LV purse listing. i think the price is high, but that's stuff's expensive. anyone complaining to her likely fits one of her assertions.

[quote name='allyourblood']i don't know, i don't see anything wrong with the LV purse listing. i think the price is high, but that's stuff's expensive. anyone complaining to her likely fits one of her assertions.[/quote]

Oh, I'm not complaining about her price for it at all. At $500 off the retail price for a legit piece, that's a great deal if that's what you're looking for.

I just found her response to the people bashing her ad to be hilarious. People put up response posts to her initial listing complaining that it's fake, she's a scammer, price too high, she's a bitch etc. and she came on and just told them off.

Just one of the funny ads I found by searching all ads titles for "re:"

[quote name='allyourblood']ah, okay then. i agree, it is funny, and i wish her luck if the bag is indeed legit.[/quote]

She updated and said she sold it. While at the same time again taking some nice shots at her detractors...lol, for a woman, she sure has a filthy mouth. But she is an attorney, so that might explain it.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/1166852302.html

RE: RE: LOUIS VUITTON TREVI PM PURSE WITH RECIEPT!! - $1300 - (RIPOFF)

Date: 2009-05-12, 7:22AM PDT

To all the people who wrote me such positive e-mails earlier thank you it was much appreciated. I also just sold the purse. Yeah me! Chanel here I come! Drama is over now.

To everyone else:

Sorry I "spammed" the clothing and accessories area with my very obvious title that any other moron after reading it once would pass on by and look for something that your broke ass could afford.

Why is 1300 dollars to much for this website? I've sold cars here and still see higher end electronics, cars, and other high priced goods. Sorry I didn't trailer trash the forum up with fake ass cheap reproductions for 30 dollars. 1300 dollars for a purse is excellent by the way these are purses that last for a life time and they always look classy and elegant and the prices go up 10% every year, it's better than playing the stock market if you hold onto one long enough. So ladies please purchase the cheaply made fakes and walmart specials that you have to replace every few months because they look as ratty as your cheap ass clothes, while you walk around and everyone can tell you are carrying a fake. The reason rich people are rich and the poor are poor is because of this logic.

And to the people who have me "hold" items that you never pick up and the asswipes who ask for my address and say they are on the way and never show up. fuck You!

To that skank ass bitch who called my purse a fake and called me a whore. fuck You!

Some of us try to do something bigger and better with our lives that standing on the corner spreading our legs go buy that fake purse chump.

Instead of fucking with me and my supposed fake purse or overpriced purse...cheap fuckers. Why not try to help these ladies who are posting in the "services offered" section. We have sex slaves one topic over and you want to waste time fucking with me. Or is because you are posting on that forum that you are fucking with me cause I can afford not to have to give it up for "tha dolla". Get a life.

Bitch

[quote name='karkyco']Oh, I'm not complaining about her price for it at all. At $500 off the retail price for a legit piece, that's a great deal if that's what you're looking for.

I just found her response to the people bashing her ad to be hilarious. People put up response posts to her initial listing complaining that it's fake, she's a scammer, price too high, she's a bitch etc. and she came on and just told them off.

Just one of the funny ads I found by searching all ads titles for "re:"[/QUOTE]

The problem is that obviously she can't afford the purse if she trying to sell it on craigslist and refuses to pay 'ebay/paypal fees.' I also hate when people try to sell their overpriced goods at a minimal percentage loss (selling used clothing for 21% off of retail will never get sold.) Another pet peeve is when sellers put tax in their original price for an item.

Why is it that everytime I see items like this the seller gets bitchy when their shit doesn't sell and spam re:re: bullshit. If I was in the market to buy a $1650 purse I would most defiantly want a new one or one with a better discount, especially off of craigslist. I checked on Ebay and their is a couple on sell but I didn't see any PM bags like hers that sold, I only saw the bigger $400 more expensive bag sold for $1400-$1500 range. And as we all know you usually never get the same prices from craigslist as one gets from Ebay.

Damn what a spoiled bitch that whore is; "So ladies please purchase the cheaply made fakes and walmart specials that you have to replace every few months because they look as ratty as your cheap ass clothes, while you walk around and everyone can tell you are carrying a fake. The reason rich people are rich and the poor are poor is because of this logic." What?!? This c*** has obviously never worked a day in her life.

I guarantee that someone off of craigslist didn't buy her purse, I but she pawned it to one of her self absorbed 'friends.'

[quote name='spoo']The problem is that obviously she can't afford the purse if she trying to sell it on craigslist and refuses to pay 'ebay/paypal fees.' I also hate when people try to sell their overpriced goods at a minimal percentage loss (selling used clothing for 21% off of retail will never get sold.) Another pet peeve is when sellers put tax in their original price for an item.

Why is it that everytime I see items like this the seller gets bitchy when their shit doesn't sell and spam re:re: bullshit. If I was in the market to buy a $1650 purse I would most defiantly want a new one or one with a better discount, especially off of craigslist. I checked on Ebay and their is a couple on sell but I didn't see any PM bags like hers that sold, I only saw the bigger $400 more expensive bag sold for $1400-$1500 range. And as we all know you usually never get the same prices from craigslist as one gets from Ebay.

Damn what a spoiled bitch that whore is; "So ladies please purchase the cheaply made fakes and walmart specials that you have to replace every few months because they look as ratty as your cheap ass clothes, while you walk around and everyone can tell you are carrying a fake. The reason rich people are rich and the poor are poor is because of this logic." What?!? This c*** has obviously never worked a day in her life.

I guarantee that someone off of craigslist didn't buy her purse, I but she pawned it to one of her self absorbed 'friends.'[/quote]

You were one of the one's who emailed her and gave her shit, weren't you???

[quote name='jimmybob_theblob']You were one of the one's who emailed her and gave her shit, weren't you???[/QUOTE]

Nope :lol: I have only done that once or twice to spammers.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back