Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

SUIKODEN II 2 - $50 (PHILLY)

Date: 2011-06-07, 3:44PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

SELLING MY SUIKODEN 2 GAME. THE GAME IS CRACKED SO IT WONT WORK. WANT 50 BUCKS FOR THE CRACKED AND NOT WORKING GAME.
RARE GAME THOUGH
--------------------------------------------------------------------

$50 for Suikoden II! It's cheap but the disc is cracked. Boo

[quote name='hiamiyumi']SUIKODEN II 2 - $50 (PHILLY)

Date: 2011-06-07, 3:44PM EDT

SELLING MY SUIKODEN 2 GAME. THE GAME IS CRACKED SO IT WONT WORK. WANT 50 BUCKS FOR THE CRACKED AND NOT WORKING GAME.
RARE GAME THOUGH

$50 for Suikoden II! It's cheap but the disc is cracked. Boo[/QUOTE]

Is the case and manual included? What does that go for?

Come on, you didn't know that you can just tape it back together or use filler and it will work?? Just seal the crack, disc doctor it, and your good to go! /sarcasm

[quote name='pollmonster']Gameboy Advance - $100 (San Ysidro Ca.)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2429601803.html

Currently selling a Gameboy Advance SP that is in pretty good condition. Hardly even used & it comes with a small carrying case and the charger as well. Selling it for
$100.00 OBO. Please no low ballers, serious buyers only. Please call me at 619-710-9445, Ask for Amelia. THANK YOU.[/QUOTE]
I have the same exact thing and I don't think it's worth even $20.

[quote name='Porksta']Is the case and manual included? What does that go for?[/QUOTE]

Whatever the difference between a disc-only and a complete copy is; I'd say it could be worth $10-20. So far with the ps1 stuff I've seen the disc is always the majority of the value; it's not like NES or SNES where the box and manual can sometimes equal or surpass the cart value.

[quote name='Oaxan']I have the same exact thing and I don't think it's worth even $20.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you $10+shipping. :D

[quote name='karkyco']Approximately 75 pounds!!! Holy fuck, does this guy think old electronics are sold by the pound?!? "HERP DERP, BACK IN MY DAY, THIS WAS A REAL GAMER'S SET UP...ALL KINDS OF BELLS N WHISTLES LIKE ROTARY KNOBS AND A REMOTE CONTROL YOU HAD TO PLUG INTO THE TV!"[/QUOTE]

everyone in Boston thinks they have stuff that is way more valuable than it is hahaha.

[quote name='Porksta']Is the case and manual included? What does that go for?[/QUOTE]

Suikoden 2 disc only can go for as low as $50. A complete set goes for around $100+ on ebay. So the case + manual is worth $50.

does anyone else have people blatantly selling copied games and modding services all around their area? seems there's no way to keep these fucking wastes of flesh off craigslist. Seems like it could be a good afternoon project for some police to set up a meet with them and get some hefty fines on their asses.

***CALL of DUTY LESSONS*** (san carlos)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/vgm/2430972262.html

Call of Duty Lessons for XBOX 360

MODERN WARFARE
WORLD AT WAR
MW2
BLACK OPS
and coming soon. . .MW3

Congratulations! If you're reading this, then you're already well on your way to becoming a force to be reckoned with. . .

These lessons provide a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics in call of duty, and will help you develop both offensive and defensive strategies based on your own personal style of game-play.
If you've played these games before, then you know how difficult that can be. They are incredibly fast paced, ultra realistic and very competitive.

It's for this very reason however, that these titles have become so popular. Creating a phenomenon that has brought people from all backgrounds, and of all ages, to compete for the recognition and or personal validation, that he or she is an online warrior of the digital age.
These games (if you can still call them that) are no trend. As technology improves they will only get better, improving the realism and attracting new players. Making these games even more competitive, rewarding and of course fun!

My name is Justin; my gamer-tag ID is MrBross721.
I've played every Call of Duty game since the franchise started, and I have played nothing else since.
I'm currently a level 15 prestige at level 50 in Black Ops, with over 100,000 kills, 2,000 tomahawk kills, and 17 golden guns. My kill/death and win ratios both hover around 2.00.
I have developed a winning strategy for these games that I believe I can teach just about anyone.
Get some of those high kill-streak rewards you've always wanted.
Impress your friends with how many tomahawk kills you can get.
Finally know what it's like to be doing all the killing, instead of doing all the dying.

NO, THIS IS NOT A SCAM.
NO, I WON'T TELL YOU TO BUY A MODED CONTROLLER.
NO, I'M NOT A SPAWN CAMPER.
NO, I DON'T USE BOT'S, CONNECTION TRICKS, CHEATS, or ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT.

If you play these games, and you want to get BETTER, FASTER, NOW!
Put down the controller, pick up the phone, and dial (415) 690-6702
Be one of the first to prestige when Modern Warfare 3 comes out this November.

ANSWER THE CALL OF DUTY!!

[quote name='SlammedNiss']And it was?[/QUOTE]

I selling my 600 $ in foodstamps for 300$ or weed. I car is not running so please be in my area to meet.2668 E anarbor dallas tx 75216 my name is Mellanie. Come by & knock im always here.

Below it are three pictures: Her social security card, drivers license, and zoomed in drivers license.

BRAND NEW 25th Anniversary SUPER MARIO BROS. Limited Edition 4 games - $70 (sunnyvale)

Date: 2011-06-11, 1:30PM PDT
Own a Part of Mario History !!

Brand NEW 25th Anniversary SUPER MARIO BROS. Limited Edition 4 games - $70

Collection includes four classic games for Wii:

- Super Mario Bros.,

- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels,

- Super Mario Bros. 2

- Super Mario Bros. 3

CD soundtrack containing themes and sound effects pulled from Mario games ranging from the original Super Mario Bros. through Super Mario Galaxy 2, as well the "Super Mario Bros. Ground Theme"

32-page Super Mario History booklet featuring interviews, concept art and interviews

All games support multiple controllers, including: Wii Remote controller, Wii Remote Plus controller, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro or the Nintendo GameCube controller

CASH ONLY PLEASE !!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3nc3ma3od5Y25T15X4b6b08d69c4dc6cb1d9d.jpg

PostingID: 2434794962

[quote name='steve nash']BRAND NEW 25th Anniversary SUPER MARIO BROS. Limited Edition 4 games - $70 (sunnyvale)

Date: 2011-06-11, 1:30PM PDT
Own a Part of Mario History !!
rand NEW 25th Anniversary SUPER MARIO BROS. Limited Edition 4 games - $70
Collection includes four classic games for Wii:
- Super Mario Bros.,
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels,
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Bros. 3
CD soundtrack containing themes and sound effects pulled from Mario games ranging from the original Super Mario Bros. through Super Mario Galaxy 2, as well the "Super Mario Bros. Ground Theme"
32-page Super Mario History booklet featuring interviews, concept art and interviews
All games support multiple controllers, including: Wii Remote controller, Wii Remote Plus controller, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro or the Nintendo GameCube controller
CASH ONLY PLEASE !!
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3nc3ma3od5Y25T15X4b6b08d69c4dc6cb1d9d.jpg

PostingID: 2434794962[/QUOTE]

Did the value of these tank that hard that $70 gets it in Craigslist stupidity? I remember them going for $100 when it came out back in December. I know there was a second print, but wow.

[quote name='VashandWolfwood']Did the value of these tank that hard that $70 gets it in Craigslist stupidity? I remember them going for $100 when it came out back in December. I know there was a second print, but wow.[/QUOTE]

The second print is still available in stores...

I just saw 3-4 of them at BB tonight.

WTF?
7 year Xbox Live Account - $99999 (Huntington Beach)

I have a Xbox live account that has a 7 attached to the gamercard. This means I've payed for XBL 7 years on the same account. It's for sale. You can take it and change the gamertag. Few people have 7's, let alone even a 4 or 5. This account is much better than those uber geeked out WoW accounts that will be oblivious in a year or two. Unlike WoW Xbox Live will go on likely for another couple of decades! Imagine having a 17 year account in ten years if you keep this one going! Most other schmucks will have 1's and 2's still.

Open to all offers.

Rare, huh?
tenchu stealth assassins for ps1, look at pictures, is a really rare g

tenchu stealth assassins for ps1, look at pictures, is a really rare game hard to get and really awsome game, im asking $30 if interested call or text at 909 450 ####
im located on front of montclair plaza mall.

[quote name='binici']WTF?
7 year Xbox Live Account - $99999 (Huntington Beach)

I have a Xbox live account that has a 7 attached to the gamercard. This means I've payed for XBL 7 years on the same account. It's for sale. You can take it and change the gamertag. Few people have 7's, let alone even a 4 or 5. This account is much better than those uber geeked out WoW accounts that will be oblivious in a year or two. Unlike WoW Xbox Live will go on likely for another couple of decades! Imagine having a 17 year account in ten years if you keep this one going! Most other schmucks will have 1's and 2's still.

Open to all offers.

Rare, huh?
tenchu stealth assassins for ps1, look at pictures, is a really rare g

tenchu stealth assassins for ps1, look at pictures, is a really rare game hard to get and really awsome game, im asking $30 if interested call or text at 909 450 ####
im located on front of montclair plaza mall.[/QUOTE]
I know someone who has an 8 next to their name.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']That's the Phone number I guess stupid......... YOU WILL NEVER GET ROXAS!!!!!!! :)[/QUOTE]

I thought that too, and while the price has the same amount of digits, there is no area code 125 (possible (125) 150-1751 number)

Unlocked iPad 2 for Beer Money - $50 (Clackamas County)
Date: 2011-06-14, 4:57PM PDT
I got this iPad 2 pretty much for free and got it unlocked by my techie friend.

I already have a Motorola Xoom and don't really need an iPad too and I could always use beer money, lol

Anyway - if you want this iPad 2 for like $50 let me know. It works fine and everything, just don't need it...

Thanks, Crystal :)

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

14-Pack Xbox & Xbox 360 Games - $180 (Ravenna, OH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-06-15, 10:11PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox Games: NBA Ballers:phenom, Street Hoops, NFL 2K3,Espn Nfl 2K5, Espn Nba 2K5, Project Gotham Racing 2, Nba 2K3, Blitz:The League, Inside Pitch 2003, Need For Speed:Most Wanted, Nba Ballers, Nba Live 2003
Xbox 360 Games: Madden 2008 & Ncaa Football 2008.
I will only take cash for these, if you want an individual game please ask.

If interested you can reach me at
330-297-0212

That's a shitton of OLD-ass sports games... 180? He has to be joking!

http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/2444259829.html

XBOX 360 Games - 7 available at $10 each. Rock Band for $20

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 $10
Fight Night Round 3 $10
Tony Hawk's Project 8 $10
Smack Down vs Raw 2007 $10
Madden NFL 07 $10
2K Sports NHL 2K7 $10
Rainbow Six Vegas $10
Rock Band $20

$90 Total for all eight games

Please call Katie at xxxxxxxxxx
Must be Picked Up in CASH only from Piscataway NJ by Sunday June 19th

following the overpriced sports games...

[quote name='shadyfozzie']http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/2443515707.html

im selling PsP(PlayStationPortable) Games for $30 Each, All in Very Good Condition. These Games Are: Grand Theft Auto:LibertyCity Stories, EA Sports FIght Night Round 3, & MidNight Club 3:Dub Edition. If Anyone Wants These Games Please Contact Me By Email Only ([email protected]) & We Will See What Goes on From There.

Really, for 2 year old PSP games???[/QUOTE]

Gotta have me some :Dub Edition.

[quote name='Potatoeman']Sword Master? There isn't even a game for Genesis called Sword Master, is there?[/QUOTE]

nope and he has Dr Jekyll as a genesis game as well :lol:

bread's done
Back