YMMV- Gamestop and Best Buy are receiving NES Classics. UPDATED

Union NJ just gave out 16 tickets, atleast 30 people here, told us we don't have to wait in line, just come back in an hour
Awesome, I live in Springfield you went to the one on rt 22? What time did you go out? You shoulda saw the switch line about a month ago at 11:30pm when it launched lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I love that this thread feels like a Black Friday for CAGers. Nintendo should've told all stores yo hand out tickets like BB did. Gives people wanting it that bad a chance and scalpers now have no choicr but to sorrad there resources thin or actually line up ASAP. To those CAGers that get for their family or collectible, good job anf hope you score. This is the CAG way of helping each other out :). Also I miss living in NOVA, as you guys have a high concentration of BB's, compared to the NW US. Started my gaming collection in NOVA. Brings back memoried.

When is Gamestop supposed to get them? Just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They've already come and gone from Gamestop. Someone here mentioned that Gamestop was intentionally holding back any remaining stock they had left to sell online as used once the secondary market prices stabilize

Awesome, I live in Springfield you went to the one on rt 22? What time did you go out? You shoulda saw the switch line about a month ago at 11:30pm when it launched lol

Yeah it was the one on route 22, I'm from cranford and I got here about 745 and I was eighth in line and the woman who was seventh in line got there an hour before me. And oh yeah I was at the iselin store for the midnight launch, had it preordered but the line wrapped around the building, I walked out with my switch at 1am that night

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here going to actually open and play the console?
You can bet your ass I am. Picking up accessories at the start of my shift here shortly and will be busting it open when I get home at 4:30. Between myself, the girlfriend, and her 7-year-old daughter, we'll get our money's worth out of it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What is wrong with Nintendo?  Do they prefer their stuff being sold on a secondary market for major profits instead of getting them in the hands of people who I don't know, actually want to play them?  Make more, damnit.

Got screwed at one of my bestbuys. I called yesterday, and they said they were going to hand out tickets at 9:00am. Apparently, the call automatically redirects to another bestbuy nearby, and my bestbuy never had any NES classics in stock for today. They sold all 4 of them Sunday. I waited in the cold for nothing.

My mom walked right up to the door at around 8:10 and an employee walked out and handed her the last guaranteed slip.

Not sure how she managed to go 2 for 2 for the NES (She got one for my brother for Christmas) but I need to get her in on my hunts more.

I'm at work if anyone needs stock checked. Obviously I can't check tickets at other stores, but I can check what was gotten in.

Yeah it was the one on route 22, I'm from cranford and I got here about 745 and I was eighth in line and the woman who was seventh in line got there an hour before me. And oh yeah I was at the iselin store for the midnight launch, had it preordered but the line wrapped around the building, I walked out with my switch at 1am that night
Nicee not bad at all! I drove past there last night around 730 and was looking to see if anyone was lined up lol. That store always has some horrible lines, forget it on black friday.

So glad I don't have to deal with this nonsense. I could check my local store just for the thrill of the hunt but meh, I'd just end up flipping it and I can't be fussed.

Went to the Avon (West Indianapolis) store and they gave out the last NES ticket to the person who beat me there by under a minute. They said the Greenwood store had a bunch though, so I'm camping out here til they open.
I thought I was first in line. Apparently a line had already come and gone and when the employee came out there was only one ticket left. I got it thankfully but I felt bad for everyone behind me.

Store 3209, 9130 and 5033 please and thanks

I'm at work if anyone needs stock checked. Obviously I can't check tickets at other stores, but I can check what was gotten in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Convinced the misses to get one so she's heading out now. But since she's doing the work she has the choice what to do with it. This is like the first time we done anything like this. Lol. Kinda fun

Stopped past my local one on the way to work. There was one guy waiting at 8:30, so I went back over at 9:45. Apparently they handed out tickets at 8 to those in line, so that's why there were none when I stopped. There was a line of about 13 or 14 people waiting if those who got a ticket didn't show.

I obviously say that as someone who's salty he didn't get one...but this is ridiculous lol. It just really sucks that this shit is so limited and word has spread on its rarity. We shouldn't be camping out for this. It all just kind of hit me and I'm sad now lol

Showed up 2 hours early. 12th or so in line. They got fucking 7. fuck Nintendo and fuck Best Buy.

Not for this, but Saturday. Instead of a package, I got postage due. Guess Best Buy didn't bother to pay it.

bread's done
Back