YMMV- Gamestop and Best Buy are receiving NES Classics. UPDATED

Circle-wrapping is probably less stressful for the wiring inside the cables than repetitive folding, actually, but it gets a bad 'wrap' because it's usually associated with poorly taken care of consoles otherwise.

After being a naive child and seeing the wiring pull away from the PCB from strain of tightly circle-wrapping, I feel having no pressure on the actual wiring connectors is best. For storage purposes, I've seen how the wire shielding can become twisted, crack or fray from being taught around the controller as well. The folding method may stress the wiring more, but overall it's less destructive to the cable as a whole IMO.

Frys has all NES Classic accessories marked 50% off
They are only UP TO 50% off. Picked up that system case for $12 (msrp $20) cheapest I've seen, an edge v2 for $11 ($15 reg), edge joystick $18 (reg $25), old skool controller $9 (reg $13) probably garbage but felt good in my hands. They had some extension cables for 50% off, I think the cheapest was $5. From what I saw, they have a bunch of everything except the edge v2 and edge joystick (huge box), so if you want those, you might want to bite now, but I can see a lot of the accs possibly going lower. Probably most people who bought the NES classic lately are never even going to remove it from the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back