(Ymmv) Overwatch: Origins 39.19 w/ prime (ps4/xb1)

poker360

Banned
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought long and hard about the merits of purchasing the Collector's Edition, then I found out someone's selling the Visual Sourcebook, Postcards & Soundtrack for $55 and I had a bit of Paypal credit, so I ended up gettin' the latter. I'll get the game at some point, as the beta was decent; I don't have a membership for either Prime or GCU, so paying more to get this game for $48 seems impracticable.
You have a problem with paying 50 for a game but no problem paying 50 for an artbook and a soundtrack based on the game you don't feel is worth a 50 purchase?

Anyway Collector's is back to 94.99 for xbone and doesn't mention anything about what prime members pay like it did/ps4 has now so may be able to get the 20% again if people are still trying to get it. I just got mine in today, really nice set. Def worth the $80 I got it for :D

I thought long and hard about the merits of purchasing the Collector's Edition, then I found out someone's selling the Visual Sourcebook, Postcards & Soundtrack for $55 and I had a bit of Paypal credit, so I ended up gettin' the latter. I'll get the game at some point, as the beta was decent; I don't have a membership for either Prime or GCU, so paying more to get this game for $48 seems impracticable.
This makes absolutely no sense haha

Welp usps said my game was delivered but it is no where to be found. Contacted customer service and was issued a 10 dollar promo certificate and they are sending out another copy of the game to be delivered Friday..... never had a package that said delivered that actually wasnt. Weird.

Welp usps said my game was delivered but it is no where to be found. Contacted customer service and was issued a 10 dollar promo certificate and they are sending out another copy of the game to be delivered Friday..... never had a package that said delivered that actually wasnt. Weird.
I had a similar issue. There was an error in their system and they sent the game to another address on my account (I never change the shipping address unless it's a gift for a friend). Contacted them, they issued a replacement and credited the 20% off of the 48.99. Oddly, I asked the rep if I should contact UPS to make sure they stopped delivery so that the item was returned to them. He said no that he already took care of it.

Later I received a phone notification that my package was delivered, figured it must be a system error. Then I received a text from the party that they accidentally shipped it to saying that I had a package at their house. At this point I'm wondering what the hell is going on. Log into my account..... it shows the rep issued a replacement and marked the original as an item that was not required to be returned. This is crazy because I basically received two Origin editions for PC now that cost me less than $40 w/ free shipping. Didn't receive it on release day because of the shipping problem, but nonetheless.

Edit: I will say I admire Amazon's customer service team. They have always given me great experiences, although this has to be one of the craziest I would say. Shout out to them for waking up and pissing excellence. :bow:

bread's done
Back