You can't lock the OTT until a new one is created!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Something about having 3 weeks to write a 2000 word final term paper, not reading my 6 journal articles until Saturday, not starting the paper until yesterday, and having it almost completed and of a good quality right now (when it's due at midnight) is very, very satisfying.[/QUOTE]
be very careful with this.

i did the same thing throughout all of college only worse, i'd be sprinting across campus to turn shit in on time. it becomes addicting, no joke, to the point where you'll find you cannot work on something until its the hour or two before its due. this leads to many sleepless nights. it'll be a real bitch when you decide, "hmm i think i'll try getting this assignment done early" and you suffer supreme writers block or can't focus or you cannot force your brain to process the subject no matter how hard you try.

so, its cool to do every now and then but watch that shit. its even worse when you keep getting away with it it just reinforces it. i got lucky and it never fucked me over but i had many a close call. its just not worth it!

-you're mother, ck64

My thoughts on the PSN going down (on a penis):

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='Brak']My thoughts on the PSN going down (on a penis):

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/QUOTE]

I can see the response now:
[quote name='ThatMangoKnife'] Brak,

I hope you die in a fire.

[/quote]

media

I legit had no idea that the Playstation 3 even had an online service 'til I saw all of these gaming blogs reporting on it being down.

Then, someone reminded me that I played Killzone 2 online, but I legit do not remember the game at all.

It sounds familiar...

Busy week for me. Dr. Appt. on Thurs. Pinball meeting that night, Sat., a friend's housewarming party, and Sun. finales for Undercover Boss and America's Next Great restaurant.

I'll also be getting a cheap laptop bag at Microcenter while waiting for my Dr. appointment on Thurs.

It sucks that it'll be 40 all week and raining in MN.

[quote name='crystalklear64']
-you're mother, ck64[/QUOTE]

Hey, whatever you two get up to in the privacy of your bedroom is your own business, but we don't need to hear it out here.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=21105[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dumbarse']Who knows if all my credit card info was stolen? What's worse is what if my games were stolen off my download list?! I would have spent all that money for nothing and Sony would probably not re-imburse me. I'll be stuck buying Super Rub A Dub again! And while that game is easily worth double what they charge, I'm not rich here.[/QUOTE]

I completely agree. I can get over my credit card being stolen. But if someone DLs Super Rub A Dub, a GOTY, from me, then I'm going to go ape shit.

It was about 75 degrees before the storm comes in to ruin a potentially nice day.

Somebody in the neighborhood apparently called 911 last night, by accident or as a prank, which prompted the cops to visit every house in the neighborhood after midnight to wake everybody up and make sure they're okay.

I am glad my card that is tied to PSN is expiring and I just got a new one. I am not that awfully concerned but you never know these days.

The funny part is I have no clue how to change my password on PSN. Time to go find that out.

[quote name='flowery']I am glad my card that is tied to PSN is expiring and I just got a new one. I am not that awfully concerned but you never know these days.

The funny part is I have no clue how to change my password on PSN. Time to go find that out.[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what card is associated with my account, I should probably go figure that out.

I haven't even updated my PS3 firmware in over a year.

[quote name='munch']I'm pretty sure that it is a sick deal.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I still had one of those Livingsocial Amazon gift cards so I got it for $19. Can't argue with that, I can rarely ever justify the cost of Criterions even when they're on sale, but $9.50 a piece is too good.

I came across a film on netflix consisting of propaganda and other war films from WWII called The Atomic Cafe. Early on there is a clip of Harry Truman saying he was happy that God gave us the bomb and that God would lead us to use it correctly. That is almost unreal to hear the fucking President say something like that.

PSN shut down indefinitely? Yikes.

I feel like a punk-ass bitch for buying LBP2.

[quote name='Zippon']I just wanted to say that I agree with all of your recent posts, TMK. You are one of the few talking sense here.

First off, this is terrorism. Stop all the talk of locks and car brakes and all that garbage. Hacking is like someone running into a business and blowing it up. It can happen pretty much anywhere. People who don't realize this must have incredibly short memories. Everything from the Pentagon to huge banking institutions to large e-tailers have been thoroughly hacked with nearly identical info stolen. Everyone is vulnerable. And since we never punish hackers--if we catch them at all--it will continue.

Second, the whining about Sony's poor communication is the same exact whining I've seen when other intrusions happen. As soon as they confirmed sensitive info was stolen, they announced it. It is entirely unreasonable to expect them to declare the worst-case scenario from the very start. They declared that it was due to an intrusion early on, and they quickly followed that up by saying they didn't know if sensitive info was stolen. If people wanted to start canceling their cards, they should have done it then. The possibility was obviously there. There would be a host of complaints against Sony if they'd guessed your CC info was stolen before knowing for sure, because people would cancel their cards then blame Sony for "lying to them". NO-WIN SCENARIO.

Anyone who thinks Sony knew personal info was stolen and covered it up or delayed is an idiot. Seriously. There is no other way to say it. Why? Because there is NO WAY to cover that up. Sony already said they were hacked, so if a rash of identity theft happened it would be easy to trace it back to them.

Blame the hackers. Don't blame the victims (which includes all of us and Sony). This kind of terrorism will only end when we all grow up and focus our efforts against the real culprits.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Halo05']You're basically arguing with a wall. Sony could burn his house down and TMK would simply concede that it was in their way to begin with.[/QUOTE]

I'm loving this thread.

[quote name='munch']I'm loving this thread.[/QUOTE]
I'd like to start a thread with a poll asking which CAG members are most likely to be on meds, but I don't think it would last too long.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I'd like to start a thread with a poll asking which CAG members are most likely to be on meds, but I don't think it would last too long.[/QUOTE]

Just make an ID poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back