You can't lock the OTT until a new one is created!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta disagree. Granted, I'm just now starting chapter 4, and as much as I love Glados as a character, it so far feels like more of the same. It's an enjoyable game, but I'm sure there's gotta be something that's better (and more worth "full" price).

I think they were just talking about it, but you changed that.

The AA episode of South Park is on and it reminds me that Randy is one of the best characters on the show.

[quote name='zewone']Hey guys. Just dropped in to say I'd play Portal 2 with you guys if I had Portal 2 but I don't so ill be going. Later.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='Eviltude']I wish I was could have seen Journey in their prime. Or at least back when they were cool.[/QUOTE]

The Korean guy is pretty good though. Just close your eyes and pretend like it's 1980.

Oh, and, Journey sucks.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Where the fuck is my Mortal god damn Kombat?![/QUOTE]

In 1995 when it was actually cool to play it?

I really want some portable speakers that don't suck. All of my music is on my laptop and iPod but not my desktop, and while the iTouch's speaker is decent, I'd rather have something better, and I'm too lazy to organize my music on to my desktop.

I rarely ever played with anyone from the main storyline. But then MK got really really lame for a really long time and like most normal people I stopped caring about the whole franchise.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Are you talking about speakers that don't have a power source?[/QUOTE]

Preferably. I mean I guess it could require a power source if its small. Just something I could use at a desk to pop my iPod into. Because I'm too lazy to organize all of my music on my desktop, and I don't like to get my laptop if I want to listen to something I don't have on my desktop. And the iTouch's little speaker is sort of underwhelming.

Basically I'm just lazy.

The new MK is good. It goes back to 2d fighting and old school characters as if no games after Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 ever happened.

[quote name='Eviltude']I wish I was could have seen Journey in their prime. Or at least back when they were cool.[/QUOTE]

Been there...done that! :beer:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh, and, Journey sucks.[/QUOTE]

Where is Lordwow when we need him...he would dispell this lie!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is there a way to play a movie with a subtitle on my xbox or ps3 in a way that the subtitles will work?[/QUOTE]

What? Movies with subtitles work fine on our xbox. ???

Finally got Barnacle working properly with my new netbook. There's something really satisfying about sticking it to Verizon while I still have unlimited data. Assholes.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm talking about streaming.[/QUOTE]

We recently watched Mother on Netflix on the Xbox and I'm pretty sure the subtitles were there because I understood what they were saying and I don't speak Korean! ;^) I'm guessing you are talking about closed captioning. For example, like this:

[picks up cucumber, shoves in anus] "Oooooh!"

No, I don't think Netflix does that. They don't have those kinds of movies either.

[quote name='Rocko']Preferably. I mean I guess it could require a power source if its small. Just something I could use at a desk to pop my iPod into. Because I'm too lazy to organize all of my music on my desktop, and I don't like to get my laptop if I want to listen to something I don't have on my desktop. And the iTouch's little speaker is sort of underwhelming.

Basically I'm just lazy.[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0027VT6V4/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1303503707&sr=8-1

This is what I have. Decent speakers and The volume control has an audio input for mp3 players for the lazy. Only downside is it has a glow that is constantly on, which bothers me at night when in trying to sleep. It can be remedied with a piece of tape or unplugging it. If you want something cheaper, go for the CA-3090 model.

I probably will. I've had Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm and Crysis 2 since each of their release dates and I've barely put in any time with any of them. Plus if PSN comes back I'll have some Portal 2 to play.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I probably will. I've had Dead Space 2, Bulletstorm and Crysis 2 since each of their release dates and I've barely put in any time with any of them. Plus if PSN comes back I'll have some Portal 2 to play.[/QUOTE]

It's good that you can still play games after having to test them for a living. I really dug DS2 and Bulletstorm...

[quote name='crunchewy']We recently watched Mother on Netflix on the Xbox and I'm pretty sure the subtitles were there because I understood what they were saying and I don't speak Korean! ;^) I'm guessing you are talking about closed captioning. For example, like this:

[picks up cucumber, shoves in anus] "Oooooh!"

No, I don't think Netflix does that. They don't have those kinds of movies either.[/QUOTE]

No, not streaming Netflix...ugh...just forget it.

Ugh. Tonight was a fucking mess and we didn't get out until about 2 hours after close (so I was there for 10 hours). Then I have an 8 1/2 hour shift tomorrow plus however long we're stuck after closing. Part of me is tempted to call off tomorrow since I only have one day off next week (not counting Easter where I'll be out of state all day). At least I'm not doing carts tomorrow. I'd probably lose my fucking mind. Almost did today.

And I havent played anything in 3 nights thanks to going to bed before 11 and the nausea being worse when I sit upright.

HAY GURLS

So there's this lady in the office I work at.. her last name is Manooken. MANOOKEN. That's a sound away from a Ryu move.

I'm going to city hall next week to change my last name to Pinning-Bird Kick.

That's pretty cool lilboo. When you talk to her, you should say her name the same way. Just the name though, say everything else like it's totally normal. Lol.

I should go finish Crysis 2.

[quote name='Brak']Steve "Mango" McMichaels.[/QUOTE]

Would the PS3 back pack he has be equivalent to the briefcase? I bet he owns a Bears jacket too.

Some of these are actually pretty funny, which is surprising for cracked.com
http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_191_if-classic-movies-all-got-video-game-adaptations/

53499.jpg

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Would the PS3 back pack he has be equivalent to the briefcase? I bet he owns a Bears jacket too.[/QUOTE]
Ahahaha.

I imagined a Chicago Bulls jacket (w/ matching bedding).

[quote name='Maklershed']Donald Trump looks like he has a sphincter for a mouth.[/QUOTE]

Haha! Read through this entire thread and this was the only thing I found worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back