You can't lock the OTT until a new one is created!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You weren't kidding Frisky. Haven't gotten very far still thanks to my crazy work week (only in the middle of chapter 6), but yeah, my views have gone up on it, no doubt.

Also, stupid work. I was actually cashier today and not cart attendant like normal. But the CA left at 9:30 so I had to do carts for the last half hour. It was perfect weather until about 9:20 when it just poured and threw lightning around out of nowhere. I swear mother nature is fucking trolling me so hard right now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hopefully it pays well and you get some good experience, Rocko. :)[/QUOTE]
I don't know what the pay will be like but I do need a job and this is a very stress-free option since my boss will be my father. So, that's nice, and it's a small business that doesn't deal directly with customers in person so I don't need to worry about piercings/tattoos. Or a drug test.

So, basically, just an overall easier option. Plus, it will be interesting to get some sort of business experience.

Just beat Portal 2 Single Player. It was fantastic and everything about it was perfect. Now I want to go back and play the first again and go through Half Life 1 & 2.

[quote name='DT778']Eggs.[/QUOTE]

Brilliant answer. I love hard-boiled eggs.

Ya, they were really good in concert when I saw them right after Arnel joined.

They're releasing another new album this summer. Their last one was pretty good, and it's cool that it was a 2 disk with both their new stuff + re-recorded greatest hits for like $12.

Went to my Greek friend's house for their traditional thing today. Didn't know it was a Greek tradition to roast a whole lamb on Orthodox Easter. In related news, whole lamb that's been stuffed with lemons, pepper, salt and oregano then roasted/smoked over a wood fire is delicious.

My parents went a little nuts this year and made everyone Easter Baskets. Frosty and I just got home about an hour ago and opened them up. This is what I posted on my father's Facebook wall in response:

What the hell? You give [Frosty] a dark chocolate bunny but you give me a milk chocolate bunny? BAD FORM OLD MAN. That's like giving someone black jellybeans, it's just wrong!

and on my brothers' Facebook walls:

I'm taking a poll, what kind of bunny did you get in your Easter Basket? Apparently, there have been some reports of chocolate bunny disparity. I will be consulting with the management to remedy this egregious error.

I want to downgrade my PSP so I can cool face it out but I don't think I have the resources. I haven't touched it to play a game in over a month but I really don't want to part with the super sweet Vader system. If I could get Battletoads on there I would be so happy.

Tried Sweet Potatoes for the first time today during Easter dinner. I was really missing out there all this time.

[quote name='JStryke']Tried Sweet Potatoes for the first time today during Easter dinner. I was really missing out there all this time.[/QUOTE]

Liar. Yams are a scam.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Liar. Yams are a scam.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm just a sucker for that caramel-ish taste.

[quote name='j-cart']Yams and sweet potatoes are not the same thing.

Sweet Potato fries are the truth.[/QUOTE]

Sweet Potatoes and French Fries should never be mentioned in the same context. Ever.

Abominations.

I went to class today with the promise of cupcakes. 15 minutes in and there were no cupcakes so I up and left. Talk about baiting people to show up for class.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT. Nothing like left over Easter Ham for sammiches for lunch![/QUOTE]

I was so full I skipped breakfast. Leftover split pea soup for lunch. My grandmother usually makes it with the ham bone, but my friends were coming this year and she's vegetarian (not for moral reasons, for medical ones), so I made the pea soup and I used veggie stock instead of home made ham stock. Not the same, but it was still really good. Grandma will probably make the pea soup anyway now that she has nothing else to do. She was prepping food for yesterday for the last two weeks.

I wouldn't have minded some ham, greens, and sticky rolls for easter. But between one of us having the morning sickness (24-7) and the other getting over a stomach flu no one had the appetite.

Something about having 3 weeks to write a 2000 word final term paper, not reading my 6 journal articles until Saturday, not starting the paper until yesterday, and having it almost completed and of a good quality right now (when it's due at midnight) is very, very satisfying.

So the show I am working on is looking for host and they put an ad out. The amount of sheer stupidity that has come back is mind boggling. I use to have to send out my resume all the time I proof read it dozens of times.

Here is what I got today.

"hi. my names ______ & i'm a expired actor/stuntman & b-boy & i knw i can handel this job plz contact _____ or _____ so i can get more inf o.. thnk z"

That is unedited aside from his name and phone info. I just dont understand how one can be comfortable in sending a statement like that when looking for employment. Baffling to me.

[quote name='Rocko']Something about having 3 weeks to write a 2000 word final term paper, not reading my 6 journal articles until Saturday, not starting the paper until yesterday, and having it almost completed and of a good quality right now (when it's due at midnight) is very, very satisfying.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Every paper I've written this semester has been the night before it was due. And I still manage to get a satisfying grade... whew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back