You can't spell Ottawa without OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a nice apartment in Japan, a hot wife, a kid, a website and podcast thousands of people listen to, is apparently the go to business guy for video game news in Asia (according to Bloomberg TV and BBC), and works from home / plays video games all day. So I say he's alright. Any specific reason you ask?

[quote name='seanr1221']I'll give you 36.[/QUOTE]

It's for my little sister, dick.

Alright. Thanks, Temp. I'm going to have you send it to her. Ill PM you.

It always amazes that there's higher quality Chinese buffets in Anchorage, AK than in Vancouver, WA.

Playing through Bioshock on easy is more just like walking thruogh the game. It's been hours since I've died, or come close to running out of ammo or health packs. Now that I'm powered up I'm tempted to put it back to medium.
The game's story and world detial is impressive if uncessarily convoluted. You need adam to make eve to power plamids (?)

[quote name='seanr1221']I can't eat at chinese buffets because they're usually full of morbidly obese people.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget the truckloads of migrant day laborers.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Don't forget the truckloads of migrant day laborers.[/QUOTE]
In the back? Damn. Are they like that everywhere? (I lol inside when I see a Mexican guy stroll out of the kitchen with street clothes and an apron.)

You should see the southern "meat & threes" buffets run by Indians, popping up all over the SE. They could save both the commercial deep fryer manufacturing and multi-quart canned vegetable industries.

[quote name='seanr1221']Is your little sister as good looking as Gizm:drool:Prime?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']I will murder you and your future wife.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='seanr1221']I can't eat at chinese buffets because they're usually full of morbidly obese people.[/QUOTE]

I cant eat there cause most of the places I've been to, the quality of the food is so shitty. Best way to determine if the place is gonna be good, try the Hot and Sour Soup. If it's good, you know the rest of it is probably gonna be good too.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Higher quality Chinese buffets . . . I guess using that phrase in a comparative sense isn't entirely oxymoronic. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, when they can't even get General Tso's chicken right. (Bland, no spice)
Went to pay at the end and thought "This isn't worth the $40 I paid" (For a family of 4)
Should've just gone to Panda Express. Although I stuffed myself so much I don't feel like eating dinner now.

Once at a Hometown buffet I saw a kid about 7 years old get thrown across the room by a walking whale as he was racing to get the last of the fries.

Once when I was like 11 I ate so much at a Chinese buffet in Myrtle Beach that I threw up in the parking lot. I returned to the area the next day and the puke had baked on the pavement. Awesome.

I'm about to leave Paris for a few hours to go to Boston. I've only briefly been there, so I'm looking forward to that. Then on Thursday, finally, I'll get to see my wife and kids again.

[quote name='Maklershed']Got HBO back for Boardwalk Empire. Feels good. (currently watching the newest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm)[/QUOTE]

That reminds me that i need to cancel my HBO.

[quote name='zewone']Sweet. I didn't know OG Crysis was coming to Games on Demand. Looking forward to that.[/QUOTE]

I heard about that but never heard a date for it.

[quote name='Dkellar']Wow, almost time for a new OTT. And it has only taken 10 days![/QUOTE]

All we need are 10 more posts are wavy smily faces and we can close this thing

:wave:

[quote name='zewone']October 4th.[/QUOTE]

Is it 1200 or 1600 points?
Also, do we have video footage of it on the consoles yet?

Bad timing though; for me, at least. 10/4 is Dark Souls day. :cool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']That reminds me that i need to cancel my HBO.[/QUOTE]

What?! How could you cancel HBO now when the new season of Boardwalk Empire has just started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back