You can't spell Ottawa without OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']

bigmikesapartment.png

roastedfivestars.gif
[/QUOTE]

I want to be believe that string is part of some elaborate Kevin McCallisteresque trap.

Damnit. NCIX had TouchPads up for about 5 mins. They went out of stock as I entered my CC info.

EDIT: Anybody looking to sell an extra TouchPad that they may have?

I miss Big Mike.

I'm leaving Paris on Monday. I'm ready. I'll be in Boston for three days, the Austin. It's almost like that shitty movie with Tom Green.

Can someone help me find a way to watch college football? justin.tv sucks ass. It freezes every 20 seconds and I have to refresh.

[quote name='munch']Can someone help me find a way to watch college football? justin.tv sucks ass. It freezes every 20 seconds and I have to refresh.[/QUOTE]

watchespn.com

Maybe you don't get that over seas and I think it depends on which isp you have too.

7-11 is having a buy 2 glazed donuts for $1.

I ate them in class earlier today and the prof couldn't get his eyes off them.

I couldn't tell if he was hungry or if he wanted to stick his dick through the sugary donut holes.

I think its the first one though.

[quote name='Eviltude']I drove past a krispy kreme the other day.

In other words, fuck 7-11 doughnuts.[/QUOTE]

There's a Krispy Kreme less than 5 miles from our house. That being said we probably don't go there more than a half dozen times a year.

I don't understand half the references in the past few pages of the OTT. Before my time, I guess.

[quote name='Eviltude']I drove past a krispy kreme the other day.

In other words, fuck 7-11 doughnuts.[/QUOTE]

The one downtown off Peace Street? That is the original one.

Am I a dick for saying I don't want my FIL's non-housebroken dogs to move in with us also? I mean, isn't cleaning up a person's shit, other than my mine or my kids, enough to ask of anyone?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Am I a dick for saying I don't want my FIL's non-housebroken dogs to move in with us also? I mean, isn't cleaning up a person's shit, other than my mine or my kids, enough to ask of anyone?[/QUOTE]

Why do you want to kill puppies. Also, why do you let your kids wallow in their own feces. ;)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The one downtown off Peace Street? That is the original one.[/QUOTE]

No shit? I'll have to go there one day. It is sort of out of my way, but they are awesome and I don't even like doughnuts.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wasn't he

a) In a trading time out for a long ass time?

b) the dude that created a thread asking if he can live with ant NY area CAGs for a week or two?[/QUOTE]
Not sure about the first, but I know the second is true.

This thread seems to have some interesting posts about his trading habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back