You down wit' OTT? Yeah, you know me

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CitizenB']Is that how you kids say your jacking off nowadays. ;)[/quote]

I actually use the term "Teen Wolf." As in, "I totally teen wolfed yesterday," or "I'm gonna go teen wolf," or even "Have you teen wolfed lately? It feels like it's been forever," followed by "Dude. Don't tell me that."

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yea Big Nick posted a thread about that check a day or so ago. Nice to see him make an appearance every once and a while.[/quote]

It is cool to see him post. Whenever I randomly check his profile every so often, it shows him as being on like, that day, so he still lurks a lot.

Well I am off to bed. I need to work on some homework tomorrow so that I can play Gears tomorrow night. Played since about 12 today til about midnight and the day before from 6 til about 3 (my one friend never even took a break while I went to sleep and ended up playing for like 30 hours straight)

Why do I have to work for an hour tomorrow, and thirteen hours on Sunday?

[quote name='Brak']Why do I have to work for an hour tomorrow, and thirteen hours on Sunday?[/quote]

Because there is no Easter in Hell.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Thanks, I guess. :lol:

Also I need to figure out how to explain something to my gf just right, because she's "not in the mood to feel shitty".

I'd say more, but ... I won't. Not here, anyway. :lol;[/quote]

PM? IM? *waiting*

Wow, looks like the original Guitar Hero bundle for PS2 is going for no less than $50 used. Not bad considering I only paid $60 for it to begin with. God I miss that $10 off coupon from Best Buy last year. That thing was awesome.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']back from the diner. had fries with cheese and gravey. imposter poutine ftw![/quote]

that's not right, you ate something I've actually heard of. :p

Im getting my ass kicked in gears of war right now.. or was.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']PM? IM? *waiting*[/QUOTE] :p

I should be sleeping soon, but lately I've been tired even after a full night's sleep. I'm not sure I see the point in investing the extra time. :lol:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']we went to the diner around 1am ;)[/QUOTE] I had some pasta around 10, and I don't know what my next move will be. :lol:

I should try to sleep soon, too. So I'd better get in the kitchen soon ...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I had some pasta around 10, and I don't know what my next move will be. :lol:

I should try to sleep soon, too. So I'd better get in the kitchen soon ...[/quote]

pizza rolls ftw? we keep them, hot pockets, soft pretztls and a few other snacks in the freezer at all times.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']where is everyone tonight?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the middle of ripping the butt load of CDs I picked up over the past few weeks. Most of them used at a local Salvation Army. I'm amazed at what I found in there...

Rent Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (still in the wrapper)
Crush On You Target compilation (again, still in the wrapper)
The Cranberries - Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?
Mariah Carey - self titled
Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire
Nirvana - Incesticide
Filter - Short Bus
Lionel Richie Target Christmas Collection (still in the wrapper)
Metallica - Load
Metallica - Reload
Genesis - From Genesis To Revelation (Jonjo Music Ltd. 1993 Japan release)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Mortal Kombat Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Not too bad for $2 a piece. :applause:

when i cut myself the other day making that french bread pizza i think i cut a nerve. now that i don't have a bandaid on it, the end of my finger has very little light touch sensation. oops.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I'm in the middle of ripping the butt load of CDs I picked up over the past few weeks. Most of them used at a local Salvation Army. I'm amazed at what I found in there...

Rent Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (still in the wrapper)
Crush On You Target compilation (again, still in the wrapper)
The Cranberries - Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?
Mariah Carey - self titled
Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire
Nirvana - Incesticide
Filter - Short Bus
Lionel Richie Target Christmas Collection (still in the wrapper)
Metallica - Load
Metallica - Reload
Genesis - From Genesis To Revelation (Jonjo Music Ltd. 1993 Japan release)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Mortal Kombat Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Not too bad for $2 a piece. :applause:[/quote]

WTF?!

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']pizza rolls ftw? we keep them, hot pockets, soft pretztls and a few other snacks in the freezer at all times.[/QUOTE] We don't have anything like that. Microwave burritos though ... :drool: :drool: :drool:

The rodeo cheeseburger from Burger King needs bigger onion rings in it. Every bite should be onion ring damnit!

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']WTF?![/QUOTE]

Crush On You is actually a pretty nice compilation from artists like Dean Martin to Bob Dylan and Sarah McLachlan. A nice score for $2.

I don't mind Mariah Carey's early material before she went all plastic (literaly and figuratively). Its not something I'd listen to much but for $2 its not a bad buy either.

I won't bother defending Lionel Richie outside of I got it for laughs. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']We don't have anything like that. Microwave burritos though ... :drool: :drool: :drool:[/quote]

microwave burritos ftw! i should pick some of those up. i like them but lionhart doesnt like beans, and even the meat ones usually have SOME beans in them so we usually go for something else that we both like.

[quote name='Danro']The rodeo cheeseburger from Burger King needs bigger onion rings in it. Every bite should be onion ring damnit![/QUOTE]

For a buck I find it perfectly fine as is.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Crush On You is actually a pretty nice compilation from artists like Dean Martin to Bob Dylan and Sarah McLachlan. A nice score for $2.

I don't mind Mariah Carey's early material before she went all plastic (literaly and figuratively). Its not something I'd listen to much but for $2 its not a bad buy either.

I won't bother defending Lionel Richie outside of I got it for laughs. :lol:[/quote]

still, wtf?!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Okay Chika...... care to elaborate on my suck ass taste in music? :lol:[/quote]
i didnt say your ENTIRE taste in music sucked. it just seems that you had a 12 year old girl shopping with you. either that or a 30 year old gay asian man (forgetting the lionel ritchie of course. that one i'ma just leave alone.)

oh how i wish jimmiemac were on tonight. that would be funny.

------------

anyways, time for bed, gnight OTTers!

[quote name='Trakan']It is cool to see him post. Whenever I randomly check his profile every so often, it shows him as being on like, that day, so he still lurks a lot.[/quote]
He entered the CAG March Madness Contest.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']microwave burritos ftw! i should pick some of those up. i like them but lionhart doesnt like beans, and even the meat ones usually have SOME beans in them so we usually go for something else that we both like.[/QUOTE] Yeah, you should. Hey, more for you. :cool:

I actually just had some cookies, and a bit of an orange. :lol:

Night, OTT.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i didnt say your ENTIRE taste in music sucked. it just seems that you had a 12 year old girl shopping with you. either that or a 30 year old gay asian man (forgetting the lionel ritchie of course. that one i'ma just leave alone.)[/QUOTE]

I won't lie.... I just got odd tastes in music.

And for the record I'm listening to Echolyn right now which is kickass on so many levels.

Uggg...I didn't sleep well last night. I promised my wife that I'd go to the doctor for my sleep apnea, and I'm ready to now. I kept her up all night she said, and now she is too tired to go to her 9am gym appointment.

As for me, I have to get my taxes done, and I am so bloody tired...

I wonder if "Big Pimpin'" could be considered another form of income...?

In all seriousness...couldn't I itemize gaming as a hobby?

Say I were to consider purchasing a copy of Vista.

What's the difference, other than price, between OEM and Retail? (Roufuss, I'm looking at you...)

2 nights in a row of 8+ hours of sleep.
My body is going to be SO pissed at me tonight when I only get less than 5.

Also, I got my eyebrows plucked by the lady last night. For the health of her realationship, she should really stop making me look better (Eyebrows, new boots, doing my hair each morning...)

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Also, I got my eyebrows plucked by the lady last night. For the health of her realationship, she should really stop making me look better (Eyebrows, new boots, doing my hair each morning...)[/QUOTE]
Does she make your bed, too?

[quote name='Brak']Does she make your bed, too?[/quote]

If I could get her to stop sleeping with her damn husband I could probably make that happen.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']If I could get her to stop sleeping with her damn husband I could probably make that happen.[/QUOTE]
You threw away your last relationship only to play with fire?

You're gonna get burned! :hot:

I was playing with a god damned british Nuke before. She was we like to call "Bat shit crazy".

And yes, I then decided to see how close I could make my life to an episode of Jerry, just with better looking people (there are, so far, no mullets in my story. Or trannys)

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I was playing with a god damned british Nuke before. She was we like to call "Bat shit crazy".[/quote]

That doesn't change the fact you're currently playing with fire. And that you're going to get burned, and your charred corpse will float complacently, for eternity, in the metaphorical outer space of despair, thereafter and forevermore.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']And yes, I then decided to see how close I could make my life to an episode of Jerry, just with better looking people (there are, so far, no mullets in my story. Or trannys)[/QUOTE]
No mullets or trannies? Looks like you don't know how to live life to its fullest possible capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back