You got me hOTT and bOTThered. Be My Valentine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've finally broken down and put up some games on ebay I've been dragging my feet on for awhile.

Ni No Kuni is one of them. I just can't get behind the idea of familiars, and that dual analog movement puzzle is annoying.

Morning. Didnt have too much time to game over the weekend. Although with the time change it seems like I've been staying up an hour later than I usually do.

Hell of a time at work when you have to cover 2-3 different areas because people call in sick and they won't replace them.
And finally, one day off.
Plan to visit some sort of local burger joint tonight. Really need a fresh, hot burger and fries.

That time change is completely fucking me up. Can not wake up anymore and was late to work. Fuck this shit, I ain't a farmer I don't need this extra hour of sunlight bullshit.

Indiana was weird when I was a kid. We didn't have to move our clocks back or forward. Time changes only meant that TV shows in certain markets around us came on an hour earlier/later. They finally instituted DST in 2006, I think.

Uploading 10,000 songs to Google Play Music is really slow. Sometimes it does like 100 songs in an hour, sometimes it does 20 in a half hour.
And it seems to be just jumping all over my library too. I probably have 5+ albums by Archie Shepp but it uploaded one. And then it did a couple "S" artists. (Stanley Turrentine, Tim Sparks, etc)

Got a shot of my cities before the servers decided to fuck up my progress.
SJhcN6X.jpg

[quote name='MSUHitman']This was brought up in the previous thread, but is there any interest in a Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.[/QUOTE]

Morning.

There isn't even any interest in posting in this thread.

[quote name='MSUHitman']This was brought up in the previous thread, but is there any interest in a Yahoo Fantasy Baseball league?[/QUOTE]

There is a league full of CAGs that has been going on for the last several years. I'm the commissioner. We have a few open spots if anyone here is interested.

I'm slightly surprised that they decided to go non-European for the new pope, though not surprised it was a South American.

Me too...The fact that he retired from Buenos Ares because of his age has me questioning whether or not he he just another placeholder, like Benedict was.

[quote name='Number83']Me too...The fact that he retired from Buenos Ares because of his age has me questioning whether or not he he just another placeholder, like Benedict was.[/QUOTE]

So he was a placeholder for a placeholder? Who are they placeholding for?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']There is a league full of CAGs that has been going on for the last several years. I'm the commissioner. We have a few open spots if anyone here is interested.[/QUOTE]

What service? Keeper or regular?

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.
___

I think I still have SimCity2000 around here somewhere...I might play that.[/QUOTE]

It's $6 on GoG.com currently.

[quote name='Maklershed']Final Fantasy for NES is going for upwards of $60 on ebay? Maybe I should pull that cartridge I just tossed back from the trash pile.[/QUOTE]

What does cart only go for?

[quote name='munch']So he was a placeholder for a placeholder? Who are they placeholding for?[/QUOTE]

Good Question...Maybe my brother? He did recenty come back from Rome, but he said it was vacation...I wonder...

:lol:

Signed the documents to re-fi the house. Should be about a $700 savings each month.
And hopefully stop the re-fi offers coming in the mail too. We got 7 the other day.

It hasn't aged well, in my opinion. I tried playing it a few times over the years and it made me feel nauseous.

-

I wonder if Disney Infinity will be any good, or too baby mode. I had fun with the Toy Story 3 game, so I might like it! I hope I can play as Steamboat Willie or Donald Duck up in dat bitch!

Isnt Disney Infinity supposed to be like Skylanders?

Also, I may be old/ignorant/live under a rock, but what exactly is Skylanders, and why do my kids beg me to get them? I get the premise, but the execution looks awful.

[quote name='Number83']Isnt Disney Infinity supposed to be like Skylanders?

Also, I may be old/ignorant/live under a rock, but what exactly is Skylanders, and why do my kids beg me to get them? I get the premise, but the execution looks awful.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's like Skylanders, but it's open world like Toy Story 3. (Made by the same team.)

You should check out Toy Story 3 for yourself and your kids - It's like GTA. I think they refer to it as a "toybox" game instead of "sandbox". :lol:

You can travel around this pretty large map as Buzz, Woody or the female cowgirl (can't remember her name), doing missions for other toys. It's pretty cool. You can even drive vehicles.

I am glad ESPN didn't cheap out and is showing the ACC Tournament in 3D. Getting to watch State beat up on Tech with an added dimension is nice.

I just got my mechanical keyboard. It is going to take some getting used to. When people mentioned the noise, I kind of ignored it, but this is fucking loud.

Mechanical keyboard? Does it have sensitivity for gaming, or something?

[quote name='Brak']It hasn't aged well, in my opinion. I tried playing it a few times over the years and it made me feel nauseous.

-

I wonder if Disney Infinity will be any good, or too baby mode. I had fun with the Toy Story 3 game, so I might like it! I hope I can play as Steamboat Willie or Donald Duck up in dat bitch![/QUOTE]Played a bit of Perfect Dark just now. Yeah, will probably skip out on 007.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just got my mechanical keyboard. It is going to take some getting used to. When people mentioned the noise, I kind of ignored it, but this is fucking loud.[/QUOTE]

That noise grows to be comforting. I love how clacky and responsive my keyboard is and hate using the membrane keyboard I have at work.

[quote name='Brak']Mechanical keyboard? Does it have sensitivity for gaming, or something?[/QUOTE]

Its supposed to be more durable, easier to type on, and better for gaming.

[quote name='DT778']Played a bit of Perfect Dark just now. Yeah, will probably skip out on 007.[/QUOTE]

The goldeneye multiplayer mod for half-life 2 was pretty fun when i played it a few years ago. You may want to try that out for a Goldeneye fix.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah, it's like Skylanders, but it's open world like Toy Story 3. (Made by the same team.)

You should check out Toy Story 3 for yourself and your kids - It's like GTA. I think they refer to it as a "toybox" game instead of "sandbox". :lol:

You can travel around this pretty large map as Buzz, Woody or the female cowgirl (can't remember her name), doing missions for other toys. It's pretty cool. You can even drive vehicles.[/QUOTE]

Brake and those baby ghaimez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back