Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='john73837']well it's taken me awhile but i finally want to show off my collection..

link[/QUOTE]

Looks like you're running out of room in that shelf.:lol:

In an semi-related note, WTF happened to Imageshack? They used to be the best a few years back but it looks like crap and I'm getting pop ups.

[quote name='igotnodough']wheres the best place to buy universal game cases?[/QUOTE]

You're going to need to be a little more specific than that because I don't think a universal game case even exists.

Did you mean generic game cases? ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='john73837']well it's taken me awhile but i finally want to show off my collection..

link[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but, do you by any chance like Nintendo?

[quote name='Squarehard']You're going to need to be a little more specific than that because I don't think a universal game case even exists.

Did you mean generic game cases? ;D[/QUOTE]

No... I think he means what wiggy uses. They are called universal game cases. Mediashelving.com is the best I believe.

Well don't really know where else to post this so here it goes.

Got my new screen in for my Sega Nomad today. Gotta say it looks quite nice.
ZJoLJm2.jpg

I mounted it a tad off center so I'll have to fix that next time I go in. For $25 off amazon, I purchased a backup camera monitor 3.5" and managed to get a nice screen that looks very nice in the nomad. Now just to get a modern battery made up for it. Also gotta get a screen lens in for it before I really do too much with it. Don't wanna ruin it.

[quote name='dodgeme']Well don't really know where else to post this so here it goes.

ZJoLJm2.jpg

I mounted it a tad off center so I'll have to fix that next time I go in. For $25 off amazon, I purchased a backup camera monitor 3.5" and managed to get a nice screen that looks very nice in the nomad. Now just to get a modern battery made up for it. Also gotta get a screen lens in for it before I really do too much with it. Don't wanna ruin it.[/QUOTE]

pick ups thread might suit you well.

Seems like a lot to pay for a handheld, but I suppose I don't really do much handheld gaming so it doesn't hold much value for me. In other news my GBA SP was finally uncovered. Bad new is it's front lit, but I'll make do I suppose:)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']pick ups thread might suit you well.

Seems like a lot to pay for a handheld, but I suppose I don't really do much handheld gaming so it doesn't hold much value for me. In other news my GBA SP was finally uncovered. Bad new is it's front lit, but I'll make do I suppose:)[/QUOTE]

It's really not that much at all considering the costs of Nomads. I got the Nomad for $30 shipped about a week ago since the seller thought it was broken. I've got about $50 in it and quite happy with the results. So happy I've taught myself how to solder over the years.

[quote name='dodgeme']It's really not that much at all considering the costs of Nomads. I got the Nomad for $30 shipped about a week ago since the seller thought it was broken. I've got about $50 in it and quite happy with the results. So happy I've taught myself how to solder over the years.[/QUOTE]

I really need to learn, it would be really useful to be able to fix my laptops power jack. And I guess $50 isn't bad at all, somehow I was adding it up wrong;)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I really need to learn, it would be really useful to be able to fix my laptops power jack. And I guess $50 isn't bad at all, somehow I was adding it up wrong;)[/QUOTE]

I could easily double my money as it stands. It's really nice to be able to buy things broken and fix them. Nomad only needed the AC port reflowed and it works great.

[quote name='dodgeme']I could easily double my money as it stands. It's really nice to be able to buy things broken and fix them. Nomad only needed the AC port reflowed and it works great.[/QUOTE]

any tips on where/how best to go about learning to solder?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']any tips on where/how best to go about learning to solder?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, my grandfather introduced me to it and started me off just messing with some wires and some easy stuff and as time progressed I started to sacrifice my own electronics to mess with them. You really just need a steady hand and an idea of what your going in for. A lot of the stuff is really small and can be easy to mess up. I've broken numerous things over time but have gotten better due to it

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']any tips on where/how best to go about learning to solder?[/QUOTE]

Find some practice kits either in a hobby shop or online. That would be my best advice.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Find some practice kits either in a hobby shop or online. That would be my best advice.[/QUOTE]

will be sure to keep an eye out, thanks. Would prefer to practice at least a bit before I start sacrificing my electronics:cold:

Ok... Photobucket is really fucking up my links. They show some images full size, but others are shown downsized in their frame (wherein using right click and "view full image" works.

Alright, it's been just over a year but here's my collection. It's grown a bit since I last posted. It's gonna be a long post...

Overall room

Ok... so here we have a few pics of my ultra cramped room... hopefully this will change by the end of the year. That third pic shows my wide cabinet and storage boxes that hold most of my sealed games. All of my games are complete with their original boxes/manuals. No generic cases here!;) I have a lot of doubles and sealed games so... don't worry if you think you've seen something twice (or thrice in some cases).

GBC/A cabinet

So lets start with my Game Boy Color games. Pretty small but I have pretty much everything I want here. I haven't added much here since last year.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Shantae is easily my single most valuable game. Yu-Gi-Oh has three very rare cards inside, otherwise the game itself is worthless. Each one of the Zeldas and Harvest Moons are worth a bit as well.

Next up are my GBA games. I added a few games since last posting but I still need to pick a few more.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Ninja Five-O is probably my second most valuable game. Pokemon Fire Red, for some reason, is worth a lot when CiB.

Black bookcase

Here are some of my bigger boxed CEs (mostly from the PS3), big box PC games and long box PS1 games. One of the two Ni No Kuni Wizard's Editions, HD Neptunia V Special Editions, Goldeneye 007, and Virtue's Last Reward bundle are all sealed, the rest aren't. The MGS2 Premium Package (import) is pretty uncommon but I'm not sure of it's worth.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: The Ni No Kuni Wizard's Editions are still worth a decent amount, even the opened/complete copy... hopefully they keep going up!

More CEs (again, mostly PS3), HD gen (PS3/360/Wii) guides, and DS/PSP guides. All the games pictures here are sealed/new.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: A couple of these games are worth quite a bit because they're sealed. I have a few rare guides too but I don't follow or collect guides much anymore...

Beige bookcase

Here are some of my bigger CEs and also some random import figures. All the CEs pictured here are sealed/new, besides Killzone 3, Skyrim and Batman AA (those are opened/complete).
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: The X-blades Royal Bundle is rare as hell but I'm not sure if it's wroth anything. I also have a UK import Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition (it was only $50!).

A majority of my guide collection is here, along with my artbooks and a few magazines. Again, I'm not as big on guides anymore. Top shelf are artbooks and magazines. Those two white binders are where I'm sticking smaller/thinner artbooks. I plan to design a spine for the second one some day...The second shelf are my PS1 guides.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Most of my PS1 guides are fairly rare RPG guides but have lost their value over the years. I even have a few of the "Collectors Edition" PS1 guides. I have a few rare artbooks too: Xenogears Perfect Works, Hyrule Historia CE, Journey (signed!), Radiant Historia and Xeboblade Archives.

More guides. PS2 guides are in the upper shelf, half of the middle shelf are misc (SNES, GB, Saturn, Sega CD) guides, and the rest are CE guides.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: A few here and there... but I'm not all that big on guides anymore.

Smaller cabinets 1

My Game Boy collection. I added a few over the last year, but there's still a dozen or so that I want but these are so fucking expense to get as CiB. I have both the Square release and SunSoft re-release of all the FF games. All the other doubles are due to the original release and player's Choice release. That Mr. Do! IS NOT rare... I got it from a seller who decided to completely mention that it's a German copy (which is worthless).
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Castlevania Legends & Adventure II and Kid Icarus are probably the most valuable here, but even stuff like Barbie, Zelda, the FFs and Kirby 2 are all worth quite a bit because they're complete (and are in fantastic condition!).

Nearly all of my PS1 collection. I have almost everything I want, besides a dozen or so games. It was touch completing some of the Atlus games here because they came with stickers or charts. This is probably my favorite system to collect for.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: So many... Tron Bonne, Mega Man Legends II, Persona 1/2, Suikoden II, Brigandine, Tales of Desinty I/II, Ogre Battle, Tactics Ogre, Valkyrie Profile are the creme of the crop but most of these are worth a decent amount.

Most of my PC games... nothing amazing here.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Alice was pretty rare but not so much anymore.

Rotating shelf

Opened DS games and all of my standard sealed/new PSP games. I play most of my DS games on an Acekard (and before that, an R4) and I have a hacked PSPgo, so I never really had a need to open my these games.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Radiant Historia (1st print), Infinite Space, and one of the (new/sealed) Crisis Cores are the foil cover and are worth some money. That Pokemon Platinum, even though it's very rare, isn't worth that much for some reason...

More new/sealed PSP games and my PS2 collections editions. I had some spacing issues... normally I keep my sealed/new games completely separate from my opened games. Also got a few plushies here.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: New copies of Legend of Heroes II are pretty valuable I think. That Kingdom Hearts Final Mix+ Platinum import is worth a bit of money.

My small 360 collection. I got sick of MS's shitty consoles and moved on to the PS3 and never really rebuilt my collection.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Tales of Vesperia CE and Mass Effect 1 CEs are pretty rare.

Wii and original Xbox games. I'm running out of room here.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Zelda Skyward Sword bundle and Prime Trilogy are pretty valuable... Fire Emblem, F1 2009, and Fritz Chess are moderately valuable.

PS3 collection... I got a few imports here (love Sony's region free stance!). I try to keep my PAL CEs separated from my normal NTSC games since I have so many here.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: A few games here are moderately valuable but I think Demon's Souls LE and Assassin's Creed LE are probably bit more valuable than the rest.

My GameCube collection... this is where my collecting started. My GC collection didn't grow much for a few years, but over the last year, I picked up quite a few more games and still plan to pick some another dozen or so.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Quite a gems here... I have all the Wind Waker variants I think: regular Wind Waker, Wind Waker/Master Quest combo, Wind Waker/Prime combo (very valuable), and the PAL Wind Waker LE import (with a cool gold case!). There's also a couple of moderately rare titles: Skies of Arcadia, Gotcha Force, Cubivore and the GameStop exclusive Resident Evil sets.

Ghetto sliding shelf

My ghetto slide out shelf... I put those slider feet on the bottom and slide this into a small space between my desk and my beige bookshelf.:lol: I got all my regular edition PS2 games here and all my opened PSP games. I think the PS2 is my biggest collection. I could weed this collection a bit though. I collected a few Steelbooks but quickly got out of it because they're so easily damaged. The three steelbooks from the Operation Rainfall games, along with the special box and artbook from HMV is a neat set though.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Eh... besides .hack 4 and Rule of Rose, not much worth noting here. Atlus keeps reprinting their games so nearly all of those have lost their value. I believe that Kingdom Hearts BbS CE import and Crisis Core imports are pretty rare.

Smaller cabinets 2

My big box Working Designs PS1 games, DC, SNES, NES and Genesis games. Ignore the new/sealed Skyward Sword and Majora's Mask, those aren't technically part of my collection (they're my secret stash!;)). Besides nearly doubling SNES collection, most of this cabinet hasn't changed much. I'm still missing a lot of SNES games that I want.:whistle2:/ I don't bother with NES games anymore (too hard to find games in good shape) and those two Genesis games I found on the cheap.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: I think most of my NES games are pretty valuable.

Wide cabinet (CiB games)

My Saturn and Sega CD games... I'm pretty pound of these and the condition they're in, given how hard it is to replace long-box cases. I'm almost done with my Saturn/SCD wants but I'm missing some really expensive titles here.:whistle2:( I think I have the nicest opened copy of Dragon Force ever. And I have both variants of the Lunar games and I got a "defect" copy of Lunar where the manual has two covers!:eek:
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Quite a few of these are worth a bit of money.

Start of my SEALED/NEW game collection.

My sealed GB/C/A collection. I picked up most of these on the cheap... I don't really purposefully buy sealed/new games unless I get a good deal on them.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: I haven't followed the value of these all that closely but I'd imagine RE Gaiden, Dragon Warrior Monsters, and Castlevania Circle/Harmony/Aria are probably worth a bit.

Nearly all of my sealed 3DS and DS games. I don't have a 3DS yet but BestBuy's been having some rad sales on 3Ds games.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Radiant Historia (1st print) and Super Robot Taisen (1st print) are probably the most valuable here. I'm not entirely sure on most of these though...

It's kinda hard to see the depth here because the cabinet is so cramped but mostly seen here are my sealed/new PS2 games, Wii and DS games. There's a few Wii imports here too.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Most of the .hacks, Rule of Rose, Shadow Hearts and Xenosaga III (lenticular cover) are all pretty valuable on the PS2 side. Skyward Sword, RE4 CE and the Pokemon stuff are also pretty valuable as sealed/new. I'm sure there's a few others as well but it's too difficult to follow.

Some sealed PS3 games and GC games.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: All the Zeldas/Marios are probably worth some money and hopefully keep climbing!

More sealed PS3 games and sealed Wii games.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Prime Trilogy (bah... wish I had a few extras of that!) and HD Neptunia mk2 CEs are fairly valuable.

My sealed PS3 CEs. The one game at the left side that's cut off is Arcana Heart 3 CE. Like my other PS3 games, I have these separate as PAL CEs (left side) and normal North American CEs.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Demon's Souls Phantom Black Edition, Graces F CE, and Demon's Souls CE are all pretty pricy.

More sealed PS3 games, sealed Xbox 360 and Xbox games.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Tales of Vesperia CE is pretty pricy.

Sealed PSP Ces, Vita CEs, lonely DS CE, 3DS ce and PS3 CE. Couple of imports here for the PSP games.
Rarities/Valuables/Notables: Birth by Sleep CE (new) is pretty valuable I think. Not sure about the rest...

And... that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RedFoxCommando']I'm going to go out on a limb here, but, do you by any chance like Nintendo?[/QUOTE]

yes i do. i have other stuff too, but it's in drawers. about 90% of my collection is nintendo stuff though.

[quote name='igotnodough']wheres the best place to buy universal game cases?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Squarehard']You're going to need to be a little more specific than that because I don't think a universal game case even exists.

Did you mean generic game cases? ;D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bing147']No... I think he means what wiggy uses. They are called universal game cases. Mediashelving.com is the best I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

UGCs @ media shelving

[quote name='dodgeme']Well don't really know where else to post this so here it goes.

ZJoLJm2.jpg

I mounted it a tad off center so I'll have to fix that next time I go in. For $25 off amazon, I purchased a backup camera monitor 3.5" and managed to get a nice screen that looks very nice in the nomad. Now just to get a modern battery made up for it. Also gotta get a screen lens in for it before I really do too much with it. Don't wanna ruin it.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I ended up making a little template for placing the screen after having done about 5 or 6 and realizing how much of a PITA it was to align them by eye.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']pick ups thread might suit you well.

Seems like a lot to pay for a handheld, but I suppose I don't really do much handheld gaming so it doesn't hold much value for me. In other news my GBA SP was finally uncovered. Bad new is it's front lit, but I'll make do I suppose:)[/QUOTE]

$25 for a Nomad is pretty dang cheap ;)

Grab a $7 iron from Radioshack, some solder, and rosin flux (trust me, you'll thank me for that one), then look up youtube tutorials. It's really not hard at all, just takes a little hands-on experience to get a feel for it.

[quote name='Vinny']Ok... Photobucket is really fucking up my links. They show some images full size, but others are shown downsized in their frame (wherein using right click and "view full image" works.
[/QUOTE]

Photof*ckit changed a lot of stuff lately. They also no longer provide straight up [ IMG ] codes I noticed, but rather the dumb-ass clickable [ URL ] [ IMG ] codes, which means I have to manually delete the URL tags since I DON'T want my images clickable. I actually pay for extra bandwidth since I use the space for a lot of my business-related images (re-hosting and relinking would be a pain at this point, even though I have the ability to host via my website) and it pisses me off when the dick around with stuff like that, which has been a LOT lately :mad:

Also, great collection!

Attempting to build a 9.5' projector screen tonight, wish me luck. Unlike the shelves I built, this project I actually measured:)

[quote name='shadowkast']Attempting to build a 9.5' projector screen tonight, wish me luck. Unlike the shelves I built, this project I actually measured:)[/QUOTE]

Good luck on building the screen. So did you get your shelves filled up yet? They looked good for your first attempt.

@Vinny, That's a nice collection you have going. I hate feeling of running out of room. I already boxed up all my CDs so I can put my games on that shelf. I still need to build a bookshelf so I can get all my guides of boxes. I hate having stuff boxed up since I like displaying my collection.

have the ps3 games up (which is about all I have). Need to alphabetize the bottom row into the mix. Top shelf and second from the bottom are just a hair short. I wanted to be able to get six shelves that fit g2 size cases but they have to be slightly slanted. Live and learn. Good practice for next time. Definitely needs a six inch base and I'll use a nicer wood.

Need to use a circular saw to cut my supports (which I don't own), find the staple gun and fabric scissors to finish my screen. This may be put off until tomorrow. On a positive note, the blackout cloth was 50% off and the velvet for the border was 40% off. Only spent $28 at the fabric shop!

Added an up close side view to show how they actually sit on the shelf. I'd like them much more if I could anchor them to the wall :(check out how far away from the wall the other in is at the top. I really had to crank and twist the wood into place when assembling. This is the result. That one will most likely end up in the trash, I don't trust it

[quote name='shadowkast']Added an up close side view to show how they actually sit on the shelf. I'd like them much more if I could anchor them to the wall :([/QUOTE]

Looks nice, I like how a shelf looks all filled up.

You could probably anchor them pretty nicely with some fishing line. Get some small hooks for the wall and the back of the top of the unit and tie them with the line. It should work pretty well.

[quote name='Drclaw411']You could probably anchor them pretty nicely with some fishing line. Get some small hooks for the wall and the back of the top of the unit and tie them with the line. It should work pretty well.[/QUOTE]

No holes, no painting allowed in this town house. 3m makes quite the variety of adhesive wall hooks and such that are non damaging

Yeah, but good luck getting them to stick to that surface :/

Drill holes, insert anchors, place hooks.

Move out, fill holes with toothpaste. I'm for seriously serious.

[quote name='Bumslie']
@Vinny, That's a nice collection you have going. I hate feeling of running out of room. I already boxed up all my CDs so I can put my games on that shelf. I still need to build a bookshelf so I can get all my guides of boxes. I hate having stuff boxed up since I like displaying my collection.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sucks. It's gonna suck moving even more.

[quote name='wiggyx']
Move out, fill holes with toothpaste. I'm for seriously serious.[/QUOTE]

I would have never thought of using toothpaste to fill in holes. I figured toothpaste would chalk up and fall out...

[quote name='Olengie']Brief Collection Update for the PS3. Almost full, which means I need more space. :x Go ahead and enjoy The Batman Stuff as well.

[/QUOTE]

Nice. I accidentally have two copies of MAG as well!

I'm going to drill two holes for the screen regardless. Just with all the pictures/art/decorations the wife has, I'd like to get my security deposit back at the end of this

My wife and I recently finished our basement. I finally got everything set up. I put it in spoiler tabs because there are a lot of images.

The view from the right side:

The view from the left side:

My guide/artbook/magazine shelves:

Close up of the left shelf:

Close up of the right shelf:

The tv I use to play my retro games on:

My PSP games/manga:

My NES/PS1 games:

My Gameboy/DS games:

My Wii/360/PS3 games:

My SNES games:

My N64/Sega Games:

My Gamecube/PS2/Xbox games:

My Wii Kiosk (still needs a few parts):

My Shelf of CE's/Random stuff (sorry for the blur):

Close up of my right figure case:

Close up of my left figure case:

Close up my Bioshock/Figure wall:

[quote name='Tempius']My wife and I recently finished our basement. I finally got everything set up. I put it in spoiler tabs because there are a lot of images.

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_223112_zpsdc147df0.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_223131_zps724ffada.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_223202_zpsa9da202c.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224355_zps50fc568c.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224410_zps387df2f8.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_223213_zps8d48ed99.jpg.html

My PSP games/manga:
http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224340_zps19a865ed.jpg.html

My NES/PS1 games:
http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224300_zps52192659.jpg.html

My Gameboy/DS games:
http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224315_zpsb7342d9b.jpg.html

My Wii/360/PS3 games:
http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224330_zps9017123f.jpg.html

My SNES games:
http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224426_zpsfcfcfc33.jpg.html

My N64/Sega Games:
http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224438_zps9f61a323.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224456_zps66805b25.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_223338_zpsf342ecf5.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_223348_zps3edd7f7f.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_223400_zpsdb2bf1b0.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_223413_zpsead98e7a.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_223437_zps7f50a6fe.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224543_zpsbaad8949.jpg.html

http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Tem...2013/IMG_20130422_224603_zps61d7b2c1.jpg.html
[/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness! That is an absolutely beautiful room! So organized, the furniture looks comfortable, so many great titles, awesomely decorated, great lighting, and most of all it looks SO clean!!! Amazing room! :hot::applause:

[quote name='Vinny']I would have never thought of using toothpaste to fill in holes. I figured toothpaste would chalk up and fall out...[/QUOTE]

It will...

Long after you've moved out and got your deposit back.

[quote name='shadowkast']Nice. I accidentally have two copies of MAG as well!

I'm going to drill two holes for the screen regardless. Just with all the pictures/art/decorations the wife has, I'd like to get my security deposit back at the end of this[/QUOTE]

Do it!

Seriously, there are LOTS of ways to legitimately fill those holes when you're ready to move as well.

[quote name='skiizim']Giving you retro nuts some shots, still have a lot of holes to fill, don't think it will ever happen.

[/QUOTE]

Like cocaine for teh Wiggy

gAcuf.gif

You itchin' to sell that extra copy of Bart's Nightmare?

[quote name='wasabi5858']That gamecube playe'r choice ruined everything! :)[/QUOTE]

lol, it does bug me! As far As I know that game was only available as a players choice.

edit: A black label copy did sell on ebay but it was new and went for $83.

Tempius, now that is a perfect place for a man cave. I wish we had basements here in Florida. My game room is a converted 14x12 bedroom and its not nearly enough room for my massive collection. Now if I didn't have a child I would turn another bedroom into a game room also. Yeah right, my wife would kill me. lol

[quote name='addicted2games']Tempius, now that is a perfect place for a man cave. I wish we had basements here in Florida. My game room is a converted 14x12 bedroom and its not nearly enough room for my massive collection. Now if I didn't have a child I would turn another bedroom into a game room also. Yeah right, my wife would kill me. lol[/QUOTE]

Wives: The ONLY reason super dorks like us don't fill an entire house with games (which is a good thing).

[quote name='Tempius']lol, it does bug me! As far As I know that game was only available as a players choice.

edit: A black label copy did sell on ebay but it was new and went for $83.[/QUOTE]

What game is it? Is there a cover on TCP for it? If not, gimme a scan and I'll make you a non-PC cover in like 5 mins ;)

I had 2 PC games in my collection and they made me nuts. Just printed non-PC and slid 'em over the PC covers :)

What game is it? Is there a cover on TCP for it? If not, gimme a scan and I'll make you a non-PC cover in like 5 mins ;)

I had 2 PC games in my collection and they made me nuts. Just printed non-PC and slid 'em over the PC covers :)

[quote name='Tempius']My wife and I recently finished our basement. I finally got everything set up. I put it in spoiler tabs because there are a lot of images.
[/QUOTE]

Damn, that's such an awesome basement. I wonder if I'll ever be able to have a place like that.:S

Why do you have 4 copies of Metroid Prime? I know it's an awesome but but damn...:lol:

[quote name='skiizim']Giving you retro nuts some shots, still have a lot of holes to fill, don't think it will ever happen.[/QUOTE]

That seems like a good collection but yeah, there's a few I'd add in there.

[quote name='Vinny']
Why do you have 4 copies of Metroid Prime? I know it's an awesome but but damn...:lol:
[/QUOTE]

wasn't there several different versions of it, with different bonus discs and such? Could be the reason, I know someone on here had a boatload of different Wind Wakers;)

My PSP games/manga:

My NES/PS1 games:

My Gameboy/DS games:

My Wii/360/PS3 games:

My SNES games:

My N64/Sega Games:

[/QUOTE]

I'm loving that basement! I hope I find a house with that much space to store my collection.

@Vinny - Finally had a chance to check yours out. Definitely digging the GB/C/A boxed games. Makes me wish I'd have preserved mine as a kid. Also, we have the same taste in Saturn/Sega CD games. XD

1) the bumpy wall. The reason I can't just project on the wall in the first place. 2) finished screen. Realized it only takes one mis-measure in the beginning to screw everything up down the road. Screw it! I've invested too much money and time into this already 3) one said flaw... barely exposed staples
20130423_115834.jpg

bread's done
Back