Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='Vinny']There's no need to make a new post for every new picture when there's no gaps in posting... just edit your post.[/QUOTE]

You show me how on my phone .:) it has a mind of it's own as to where it wants the cursor. When I try to add another link it just doesn't want to work. Laptop is dead, cag via mobile only is what I'm stuck with

Well, looking at ZxT's collection got me all excited so took a pic of my Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2 collection. Missing are 2 sets of trading figures and I am sure a Vanille PAK figure but not sure where they are... maybe something else too, I don't know. I keep horrible tracks of stuff...

Not exactly a "shrine" but usually they are stuffed on the shelf or in boxes...

final_fantasy_XIII-1.jpg~original

Variouso versions of the game/soundtrack and misc stuff... was going for a copy of the guide for each copy of the game then I realized how stupid that is and how much space they take...
Controller package has a copy of the game inside also. dunno where the case is for that disc out in the open. FF XIII ps3 is my play console now since my white fatty ylod (fixed, but just use it as doorstop for now). XIII-2 ps3 is still in box.

All that white does look nice!

Picked up a galaxy S3 last week, don't quite know all the tricks of it yet. I'll check out tapatalk since I prefer the simplicity of the mobile site on my phones (no signature cards/photos/links/etc). Sorry again for the multiple posts

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Here is my long awaited updated post.
[/QUOTE]

I envy the space you have more than your collection. Oh, and your collection is awesome of course.:D

[quote name='wiggyx']What phone? It's easier if you DON'T use the mobile version of the site also.[/QUOTE]

True that.

[quote name='wasabi5858']Well, looking at ZxT's collection got me all excited so took a pic of my Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2 collection. Missing are 2 sets of trading figures and I am sure a Vanille PAK figure but not sure where they are... maybe something else too, I don't know. I keep horrible tracks of stuff...

Variouso versions of the game/soundtrack and misc stuff... was going for a copy of the guide for each copy of the game then I realized how stupid that is and how much space they take...
Controller package has a copy of the game inside also. dunno where the case is for that disc out in the open. FF XIII ps3 is my play console now since my white fatty ylod (fixed, but just use it as doorstop for now). XIII-2 ps3 is still in box.[/QUOTE]

I know it's all tastes and preferences, but I'll never understand how people like any one game so much. I thought XIII was good but it wasn't like "I have to buy everything related to this game" good. And XIII-2 sucks...:p

[quote name='Vinny']I envy the space you have more than your collection. Oh, and your collection is awesome of course.:D [/QUOTE]

To be fair the space is pretty much between 2 rooms and a storage closet. I guess the space in my bedroom is pretty big, though my huge ass desk and that damn portable fireplace eat up a good amount of room. I suppose I could opt to store my beanbag chair and get a gaming chair to free up some space...

Sad thing is I long for more space. When I buy a house, I am damn well going to make sure I have a dedicated room for gaming/games. I probably have around 30-40 posters just sitting in my closet as well as 4-5 lithographs that need frames.... That is going to suck big time!

[quote name='argyle']I need to remember, the next time I start feeling like I have too much crap I should just come here. I'll feel better in no time. ;)[/QUOTE]

true that....although anytime i come to this site i get the overwhelming urge to look at the deals sections which is terrible.

[quote name='Luxuria']I'm in love with your collection. That Lightning shrine. :drool:[/QUOTE]

yes indeed

Consoles & Faceplates :D
IMG_1080_zpsa9ee1019.jpg

The matte black one is my NTSC-J box. The fatty white elite is the FFXIII one with a very rare Last Remnant faceplate on it from Japan
cheesy.gif

IMG_1098_zps446267bc.jpg

Full set of Eternal Sonata Plates. Bioshock 2 direct from the 2K store. Halo 3 one from Asia, GTA IV from the US, Creed one is a UK import, FFXIII (I have 3 of these), and Infinite Undiscovery from Japan.
IMG_1099_zps7ecfdba1.jpg

Gears & ME plates are from the US.

Blue Dragon & Star Ocean are Japan imports.

CE's Only :)
IMG_1181_zps30d245cc.jpg

Halo 3 Kotobuyika Figure & Reach Statue from the CE

IMG_1182_zps0bc589e1.jpg

I know I know dusty. I just dusted the other day but was too lazy to dust when I took this picture at 2AM at the time :razz:

IMG_1183_zps0171955e.jpg

Scarborough Fair Replica

[quote name='kayne2000']
not enough xbox 360s[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Sad thing is I have a PAL region one coming when a friend returns to the states with it. :booty:

[quote name='Vinny']I thought XIII was good but it wasn't like "I have to buy everything related to this game" good. And XIII-2 sucks...:p[/QUOTE]

Huh, I thought it was just accepted by all as a fact that XIII-2 > XIII - by a long shot. :whistle2:s

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']To be fair the space is pretty much between 2 rooms and a storage closet. I guess the space in my bedroom is pretty big, though my huge ass desk and that damn portable fireplace eat up a good amount of room. I suppose I could opt to store my beanbag chair and get a gaming chair to free up some space...

Sad thing is I long for more space. When I buy a house, I am damn well going to make sure I have a dedicated room for gaming/games. I probably have around 30-40 posters just sitting in my closet as well as 4-5 lithographs that need frames.... That is going to suck big time![/QUOTE]

Seriously.

Framing = $$$$$$$$$$$

[quote name='Bumslie']I'll take earthquakes over other natural disasters any day. I remember the Landers earthquake was a big one and I slept through it. This summer is going to be a hot one Skiizim hope we dont get hit with the big one. Any natural disaster sucks just I would hate to deal with what the East coast gets in storms/disasters.[/QUOTE]
I slept through the Northridge earthquake. It was like waking up to the apocalypse.

My wife's grandfather supposedly slept through the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

[quote name='Mirpkered']So that's all the digging and excavation sounds I've been hearing at night under the house![/QUOTE]

:p

[quote name='uhnsk']Ah, Cleveland. I spent a day there once (during winter, no less). It was...Cleveland.[/QUOTE]

Cleveland is hard to appreciate unless you live here. It's not really a good place to casually visit or vacation (unless you have family or friends that can let you in on what's worth doing and seeing). If you're ever in the area, then hit me up. I'll make sure that you at least get some seriously good eats before moving along ;)

Consoles & Faceplates :D
IMG_1080_zpsa9ee1019.jpg

The matte black one is my NTSC-J box. The fatty white elite is the FFXIII one with a very rare Last Remnant faceplate on it from Japan
cheesy.gif

IMG_1098_zps446267bc.jpg

Full set of Eternal Sonata Plates. Bioshock 2 direct from the 2K store. Halo 3 one from Asia, GTA IV from the US, Creed one is a UK import, FFXIII (I have 3 of these), and Infinite Undiscovery from Japan.
IMG_1099_zps7ecfdba1.jpg

Gears & ME plates are from the US.

Blue Dragon & Star Ocean are Japan imports.

CE's Only :)
IMG_1181_zps30d245cc.jpg

Halo 3 Kotobuyika Figure & Reach Statue from the CE

IMG_1182_zps0bc589e1.jpg

I know I know dusty. I just dusted the other day but was too lazy to dust when I took this picture at 2AM at the time :razz:

IMG_1183_zps0171955e.jpg

Scarborough Fair Replica

[quote name='wasabi5858']Well, looking at ZxT's collection got me all excited so took a pic of my Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2 collection. Missing are 2 sets of trading figures and I am sure a Vanille PAK figure but not sure where they are... maybe something else too, I don't know. I keep horrible tracks of stuff...

final_fantasy_XIII-1.jpg~original

Controller package has a copy of the game inside also. dunno where the case is for that disc out in the open. FF XIII ps3 is my play console now since my white fatty ylod (fixed, but just use it as doorstop for now). XIII-2 ps3 is still in box.[/QUOTE]

More games need licensed drinks. We can't all live on Mountain Dew:lol:

Very nice collection ZxT, that is an insane amount of 360s;)

[quote name='wiggyx']
WOW! I don't see many folks here with modern console collections (as in multiples and limiteds/specials), which is a bummer since so many modern consoles have been offered in a plethora of special editions. I'm feeling overwhelmed just trying to get a complete gameboy micro collection, I can't even imagine what it'd be like to start collecting limited PS3 and 360s! Mondo buckos right there!

Great looking collection!

Also, I totally have those shelves that you store BR and PS2 on. Used em for my CDs for about 15 years. Just getting around to building custom shelves for my movies and music. You can see 'em in this mess of a pic.

DSC01391.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words. While I do appreciate retro gaming, I have kind of moved away from it during this current gen. I do need to get a few older games that I played when I was younger and will eventually.

You aren't the first one to have those shelves either. On a couple other forums that I frequent I found a few users that have them too. I remember getting those shelves at Best Buy when I was in college and haven't seen any more since then though. :cry: I love those shelves because when moving, they are easy as hell to take apart and re-assemble. :)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']More games need licensed drinks. We can't all live on Mountain Dew:lol:

Very nice collection ZxT, that is an insane amount of 360s;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! And yeah... I actually am looking at acquiring 3-4 more. 1 PAL region to play stackables and exclusives and a couple of the LE consoles as well (Halo 3, Halo Reach, MW3, MW2)

[quote name='paintballers']ZxT's collection is pure awesomeness! Wasabi's final fantasy collection is always very nice, i enjoyed XIII more than XIII-2[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed both games quite a bit. I did buy both XIII and XIII-2 on PS3 as well for when I want to play them again. Probably will go for both platinums as well since I have the 1K's on both on Xbox.

[quote name='Olengie']Love the Collection ZxT Vendetta. Makes me jealous. :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kazaganthi']Amazing collection ZxT Vendetta![/QUOTE]

[quote name='WViking']Great stuff ZxT Vendetta. I am jealous.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to all of you. I hope to expand it even further. :D

[quote name='Bumslie']@ZxT Vendetta: You have a very nice collection. I can see how you're running out room. Congrats on having the Bayonetta guide especially sealed. That's the one guide I need for my Future Press collection. I just can't see myself paying what people want for it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I lucked out on the guide thankfully. I waffled on importing it then decided I wanted to as prices were slowly going up. I lucked out and bought a new one on amazon for $35+shipping. Well worth it now.

[quote name='Luxuria']I'm in love with your collection. That Lightning shrine. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I love Lightning & Serah both. I do still need to get the Play-Arts Kai figure of Serah from XIII-2 though...

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Thanks for the kind words. While I do appreciate retro gaming, I have kind of moved away from it during this current gen. I do need to get a few older games that I played when I was younger and will eventually.

You aren't the first one to have those shelves either. On a couple other forums that I frequent I found a few users that have them too. I remember getting those shelves at Best Buy when I was in college and haven't seen any more since then though. :cry: I love those shelves because when moving, they are easy as hell to take apart and re-assemble. :)[/QUOTE]
I got the same shelf that you have your steelbooks and Xbox CE's on. I like the adjustable shelves but damn it fills up quick.

I ordered Bayonetta guide on Amazon and Amacon.uk and it always got cancelled. Still mad I missed this guide. Congrats cause I can only find French and German printings.

I feel left out, so here be updates!

Blu-rays/AnimeDVDs/SNES/misc
img1260g.jpg

img1262wi.jpg

img1263ht.jpg

AnimeDVDs/AnimeBlus
img1264mq.jpg

img1265j.jpg

img1266bx.jpg

AnimeDVDs/PS3Wii360CEs
img1267m.jpg

img1268pz.jpg

img1269qo.jpg

img1270ig.jpg

img1271uc.jpg

Yeah, yeah Vinny.
Wii/PSPCEs
img1273o.jpg

PS3
img1274wx.jpg

PS2/Accessories/Handhelds
img1275g.jpg

img1276dl.jpg

img1278lu.jpg

AnimeDVDs
img1279pf.jpg

Setup
img1280i.jpg

PSP/360/GBA/DS/PS1
img1281lr.jpg

AnimeDVDs/DC
img1282uq.jpg

img1283wfa.jpg

img1284kr.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']I feel left out, so here be updates!

[/QUOTE]

Figured I wasn't the only one watching Nets v Bulls right now haha.

[quote name='Olengie']That shelf needs to be filled Square. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It sure does. I hate empty spaces, yet I seem to need it quite often. :*(

[quote name='dodgeme']Figured I wasn't the only one watching Nets v Bulls right now haha.[/QUOTE]

If it's NBA, and the playoffs, I'm watching it. ^__^

WOW!
Some incredible collections here!! :eek:

Times like these I wish I was a collector rather than selling my games when I'm done with them.

So all I have in my collection are my backlog of incomplete games. Around 60+ PS3 game and a dozen Vita games.

[quote name='clarkes1990']WOW!
Some incredible collections here!! :eek:

Times like these I wish I was a collector rather than selling my games when I'm done with them.

So all I have in my collection are my backlog of incomplete games. Around 60+ PS3 game and a dozen Vita games.[/QUOTE]

That sounds sexy enough.

I think you should post it. :3

[quote name='Squarehard']That sounds sexy enough.

I think you should post it. :3[/QUOTE]

I will sometime :)

I guess if I count my 55" Sony TV and couple hundred DVDs it makes it a lil sexier :p

[quote name='clarkes1990']I will sometime :)

I guess if I count my 55" Sony TV and couple hundred DVDs it makes it a lil sexier :p[/QUOTE]

It does.

Post when ready! :D

Everytime you post a pic of your DS collection I practically get vertigo:whee:

Your sig is almost certainly going to come true one day, but awesome collection as always:applause:

[quote name='kayne2000']
although im sure his collection tripled with the S.A.V.E sale going on on amazon[/QUOTE]

I actually own the majority of the regular versions of the SAVE editions, so no need to double dip, otherwise I would have gone bananas. ^__^

[quote name='Squarehard']I actually own the majority of the regular versions of the SAVE editions, so no need to double dip, otherwise I would have gone bananas. ^__^[/QUOTE]

ah that explains your lack of appearances in that thread. i thought that was strange

[quote name='kayne2000']ah that explains your lack of appearances in that thread. i thought that was strange[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd usually be all up in those kinds of threads. ;D

[quote name='Squarehard']Yeah, I'd usually be all up in those kinds of threads. ;D[/QUOTE]

so you got nothing from that sale? i find this hard to believe

[quote name='igotnodough']do you guys print covers with your own printers?[/QUOTE]

no we are a pack of game/anime hoarding buyers that steal covers.

[quote name='kayne2000']so you got nothing from that sale? i find this hard to believe[/QUOTE]

I looked over everything for the most part, and there wasn't one that I didn't already own in a non-SAVE version, or if I already own the SAVE version of it, so yeah, pretty much walked out of that with nothing which I guess isn't the worst thing in the world. XD

[quote name='Squarehard']pictures[/QUOTE]

Your anime collection is incredible, but I have more manga than youuu~ :B

[quote name='Squarehard']Pictures![/QUOTE]

My problem is finding a nice place to put it all. I've got real musical instruments taking up most of my tiny living space. I can take a picture of my manga, but it's all crammed into a bookcase 3 rows deep and will have to be stacked up on the floor.

[quote name='Blade']My problem is finding a nice place to put it all. I've got real musical instruments taking up most of my tiny living space. I can take a picture of my manga, but it's all crammed into a bookcase 3 rows deep and will have to be stacked up on the floor.[/QUOTE]

Curse you and your spine hiding shelves!

if I have large space, I would have someone custom build me a shelving solution like those use in manga store (some library also use them i think?), 2 layers deep with rollers

stole this image from web.

8063_640.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']I looked over everything for the most part, and there wasn't one that I didn't already own in a non-SAVE version, or if I already own the SAVE version of it, so yeah, pretty much walked out of that with nothing which I guess isn't the worst thing in the world. XD[/QUOTE]

isnt that blasphemy for you?

[quote name='Blade']Your anime collection is incredible, but I have more manga than youuu~ :B[/QUOTE]

but readings for losers dont you know that? although my manga collection is tiny but random. all of hellsing(no idea why), the first naruto, sandland, a few ghost in the shell novels and probably a couple of other random things. although i do have the first 40 books of garfield lol

[quote name='wasabi5858']to me, reading manga is a lot more enjoyable than watching anime.[/QUOTE]

i just never got into. i blame school. after book report number 46456457567 the last thing i wanted to do was read a book....any book. ive gotten better about that now but still reading a book really takes some effort for me not cause i cant read just school killed any fun i had with it.

EDIT: although i recently found out i have stigmatism in my left eye. how eye doctos just discovered this i have no idea as ever since ive had a license ive had to get a note from the eye doctor cause i fail eye tests. this has apparently been a cause of headaches when it comes to long periods of reading so thats part of it too mixed with what i wrote above and eh.

[quote name='kayne2000']isnt that blasphemy for you?[/QUOTE]

It certainly is, but as long as I atone for it later with lots of anime purchases, it's fine. ;D

[quote name='wasabi5858']I think this weekend I will finally take some pics of my collection, or most of it.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for this :cool:

[quote name='kayne2000']but readings for losers dont you know that? although my manga collection is tiny but random. all of hellsing(no idea why), the first naruto, sandland, a few ghost in the shell novels and probably a couple of other random things. although i do have the first 40 books of garfield lol[/QUOTE]

Lol, sadly a lot of manga that I enjoy never gets made into anime. Greats like Dragon Head, Parasyte, Ikigami, and Maoh! aren't getting anime versions, as far as I know. Of course, this might change in the future. In general, I prefer manga, but two of my favorite series (One Piece and Cowboy Bebop) are better in anime format. One Piece anime slows down to 1 episode per chapter at Fishman Island Arc though...

bread's done
Back