Zelda Breath of the Wild Special/Master Editions, Amiibo- Discussion

Just noticed typing in nowinstock.com (wrong site) redirects you directly to amazon.

And the le book is showing up 68 at amazon, over 999 available.  edit ~333 when trying again

Someone named swati in va has it for $51.

Last edited by a moderator:
About 130 LE left.  So they sold about 500 in less than an hour.

edit: now 83 in a few minutes.  Going fast.

gone.  And looks like swati raised his price to retail...

but now available at bestbuy msrp  edit: nvm, error like nothing371 said

swati still has "used like new" for $51.  Seems kind of suspicious....used stock after 1 day of release?

just tried, and can get to the place order button for 493 used like new from swati.

annd it's gone.  2:56pm CST.

It's un-orderable from Best Buy's website. you get an error.

and%20its%20gone_zpsk1yjnabg.gif

Awesome that I am seeing these Arts & Artifacts Limited Edition books come in a protective cardboard box.

Amazon dings the hell out of my books with poor packaging for heavy books unless I get that great warehouse that shrinkwraps it to a piece of cardboard. Then it stays in place.

Got some pants and socks for my son....slew of air cushions in the box. A $90 Marvel Omnibus which is a 8lb book....3 air cushions that popped and dings on corners as it had no protection. WTF???

Prepare to dispute it. Guy has 493 used as well. Actually, those are the used.
Its definitely a error. No way this private seller got 500 let alone 1,000 copies. Expect cancellations

For those that got in at the 68 price, 60 with BIGSAVINGS. Thats a steal for this. Its worth it at full price.

Seller is probably crapping himself right now....
New copies and used/new still listed.

Lol as I get only 467 available when I tried to add 500 new ones to the cart.

They are a big book seller with 57k in amazon reviews so who know how many he really has or had.

Was wondering what you guys were talking about for the last 2 pages. This would've looked good right next to my Deluxe Edition  fuck

New copies and used/new still listed.

Lol as I get only 467 available when I tried to add 500 new ones to the cart.

They are a big book seller with 57k in amazon reviews so who know how many he really has or had.
yeah, I'm not sure what actual stock of the LE was wordlwide, but the dude does seem to be a pretty large book seller on amazon and isn't just a random joe listing a book here and there, who knows, he could legitimately have the stock

yeah, I'm not sure what actual stock of the LE was wordlwide, but the dude does seem to be a pretty large book seller on amazon and isn't just a random joe listing a book here and there, who knows, he could legitimately have the stock
at least 10,000. But why and how so many used already?

He didn't get 10 percent of the allotment. Could however be the normal edition listed by mistake. The used cant really be used. It just came out.

Hes adding additional stock. Up to 788. Somethings fishy.

I went ahead and messaged him to clarify if it is in fact the item listed given it's supposed scarcity, if I hear back I'll update

He didn't get 10 percent of the allotment. Could however be the normal edition listed by mistake. The used cant really be used. It just came out.

Hes adding additional stock. Up to 788. Somethings fishy.
Pretty obvious that these orders aren't going to get filled, so don't set yourself for disappointment by buying one from this seller.

Does anyone really want this book who couldn't get one? I impulse bought it, but if someone is dying to get it they can take over the order. PM me and I'll put your address before it ships, and you will just pay cost.

Does anyone really want this book who couldn't get one? I impulse bought it, but if someone is dying to get it they can take over the order. PM me and I'll put your address before it ships, and you will just pay cost.
Doesn't changing the address cancel the order if it's not in stock?

bread's done
Back