Zelda: Four Sword Adventures (GC) $14.99 NEW at ebgames.com

Picked Up 4S , MP2 & Street Skater 2 for PSX P/P for $22.86 shipped using codes of course , thanks OP and CheapyD for getting us those Syphon Filter Voucher's honored.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']I heard this game really sucks , and that its really unplayable with 1 player..... youo need 4 players to really enjoy it[/QUOTE]

Listen if it comes with the cable, then its like getting the game for 5 bucks, so I can deal with that.

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Listen if it comes with the cable, then its like getting the game for 5 bucks, so I can deal with that.[/QUOTE]

Firstly the game is great single-player and even better muliti-player.
Secondly the cable is $3 used at Gamestop, so more like getting the game for $12.

I would probably think about getting it (even though I don't have a GBA yet) but my MP2 order already shipped, don't wanna pay for another shipment. Guess I'll just wait till it drops to that price everywhere in a few months... probably even have a GBA by then.

Got one to complete my Zelda collection (except for those crappy CDi games which I rather burn then buy).

only 19 left at $14.99 as of 2:30PM EST. Not to fret though, I'm guessing this is going to be a daily event until this price drops permanently.

[quote name='jjz203']only 19 left at $14.99 as of 2:30PM EST. Not to fret though, I'm guessing this is going to be a daily event until this price drops permanently.[/QUOTE]

it went out of stock as i was checking out
:whistle2:(

i'm too slow

I think I probably will actually get this game next time it drops.. When considering you get a free new link cable ($10 value) and the PriceGrabber rebate, that's a free game. Even though I don't have a GBA...

[quote name='botticus']I think I probably will actually get this game next time it drops.. When considering you get a free new link cable ($10 value) and the PriceGrabber rebate, that's a free game. Even though I don't have a GBA...[/QUOTE]

Thats why I just grabbed it. I want the cable and the game is a nice bonus.

Don't you have to mutilate the cover though by cutting the SKU to get the pricegrabber rebate (if its available)?

I still don't think that this is definitely the one with the cable, someone called and the guy said he wasn't sure and there was one sku for both, so it might just be luck of the draw.

[quote name='ooga']Don't you have to mutilate the cover though by cutting the SKU to get the pricegrabber rebate (if its available)?[/QUOTE]
No, they'll accept photocopies.

They ask for the original, but they don't require it, for example, if there is a manufacturer rebate you need it for. Of which they have no way of knowing. So just copy and go with it, that's what everyone else has been doing, I believe.

[quote name='botticus']They ask for the original, but they don't require it, for example, if there is a manufacturer rebate you need it for. Of which they have no way of knowing. So just copy and go with it, that's what everyone else has been doing, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks. So how do we get the process rolling? I went to their frontpage and didn't see any links for a $5 rebate. Some pointers would be appreciated.

[quote name='botticus']They ask for the original, but they don't require it, for example, if there is a manufacturer rebate you need it for. Of which they have no way of knowing. So just copy and go with it, that's what everyone else has been doing, I believe.[/QUOTE]
Actually, they specifically say on the rebate form that a photocopy will do fine.

[quote name='ooga']So how do we get the process rolling? I went to their frontpage and didn't see any links for a $5 rebate. Some pointers would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Go read this thread.

[quote name='Heyricochet']I still don't think that this is definitely the one with the cable, someone called and the guy said he wasn't sure and there was one sku for both, so it might just be luck of the draw.[/QUOTE]
Well, it'll be luck of the draw and people who don't get a cable can just return or exchange it at an EB.

a) Yes, it was released in just a game case without the cable, though perhaps not so much stateside.

b) The item number for the one I have on order is the exact same as the one with the free cable. When it popped back at 49.99, even when it dropped again to 14.99, it still said "comes with a free cable," so I am 99 percent sure it comes with a free cable.

If it doesn't, I will argue that the game page said plainly that it did and milk one out of them.

hahaha, been sitting here all morning waiting for the drop. Though I did post a few minutes after the drop, since I learned the hard way yesterday to post AFTER I put my order in so I don't get games yanked from my cart. :D

[quote name='Maverick CRV']Finally snagged it. FINALLY. Maybe I'd better save the webpage too.[/QUOTE]
I'm just curious why people have been asking for the webpage?? I mean isn't it easier to just print the page and use that to PM? If you try opening the webpage at a later time wouldn't it try loading dynamically? Meaning it would be pulling info off the internet at the time you load it?

price matched at C.C. 11.99 Hooray! now hopefully the single player game is worth it. Incidentally when I was buying it one of the clerks actually said "Do they still make gamecubes? I thought they quit." :(

Meaning it would be pulling info off the internet at the time you load it?
Many browsers save the dynamic pieces as static files in a folder so that links are made to content (graphics mostly) on your PC. I know IE and Firefox do this.

Is this still online only?
[quote name='schultzed']

Just in front of me, this guy (about 20 years) traded in 4 games all Xbox (Guy Game, Sonic Collection, last year's Madden, and LOTR 3rd Age) for $16 in cash . . . I almost vomitted in seeing such sacrilege.[/QUOTE]
I seen something similar. A guy sold Devil May Cry 3 and some other A titles for less than $50 dollars. About 6 games just to buy one, that Shinsei something RPG. I was thinking, "I could have given him a better deal" but didn't want to start trouble at the register.

[quote name='spacemanvt']i still cant decide if this is still worth playing single player[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's my current predicament. My friend is bringing over his copy later this month, so I will either not order till then or buy it now at the cheap price and just keep it sealed till I know its worth it so I can return it if need be.

Anyone know if returning things in-store refunds your shipping charges, or just the game?

[quote name='botticus']Yeah, that's my current predicament. My friend is bringing over his copy later this month, so I will either not order till then or buy it now at the cheap price and just keep it sealed till I know its worth it so I can return it if need be.

Anyone know if returning things in-store refunds your shipping charges, or just the game?[/QUOTE]

I think they just refund the game price. Pretty sure. With EB you can usually bet on the worst of the two possibilities...

I GOT MINE! FINALLY, AFTER 3 DAYS OF TRYING! WOO-HOO!

Bit the bullet and bought it with Tecmo Basketball, the Tecmo Bowl of basketball games, or something. Will just sit on it till I play the single player when my friend brings his copy over, luckily within 30 days, so returning is always a possibility.

Lo and behold, this week I've made 2 orders for $35.83 and received three $10 EBgames.com gift vouchers as rewards. I'd say that's a pretty good total:

2 games = $35.83 - $30 = $5.83 - $5 PG rebate (LoZ:FS) = $0.83.

bread's done
Back