Zelda Wii U Bundle $98.71 @ Sams Club(YMMV)

Then don't read it. Such babies, I swear.
Very well, then. I will begin posting PS4's for $199 at some Best Buy somewhere and add YMMV. [sarcasm]

But seriously, you do understand that some people actually drive to their local stores and check these deals out, or waste their time, when the majority of them are particular to that one store.

There should be a YMMV section, keep it off the main page, IMO. I click on these because I enjoy reading people saying they couldn't find said deal.

And honestly, if you are going to post one of these, post a picture of the item or picture of the item for sale at the store.

This really became annoying with the $99 Vita. That post was up for so long on home page and I can't think of one person that scored one for $99.

I view this as trolling, my two bits.

By the way -

Just got back from Walmart located somewhere in America, I don't have a picture or anything, but 55" Sony LED TV 240hz with two pairs of 3D glasses for $249.99 ................................................... YMMV

These YMMV threads are much more interesting than the constant stream of MSRP "deals" this forum sees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone... Anyone... Please... Make these endless "YMMV" posts stop.
You're kidding right? And don't use the "it clutters the deals forum"... This site has been dead lately, ever since the 3.0 "upgrade". If you can't navigate the 10 new threads created daily then you have bigger problems then having to circumvent a handful of YMMV deals.

You're kidding right? And don't use the "it clutters the deals forum"... This site has been dead lately, ever since the 3.0 "upgrade". If you can't navigate the 10 new threads created daily then you have bigger problems then having to circumvent a handful of YMMV deals.
How has this site been "dead?"

I'm just curious.

Sometimes you don't know if it is ymmv...or not. You find an item at a great price and post it because it did not show up in any ads or no one else mentioned it. Other CAGs may want to check themselves to try to get in on it and others don't want to waste time and gas until its been confirmed by others. If you are in the latter category just stop reading that thread. No biggie.

I was going to say that calling Sams Club might be easier than driving there, but I can never get through to the electronics department. Driving might be the best option here. 

I don't know that my experience is necessarily helpful to anyone, but I just scored the 32GB model (just with Nintendoland, not Zelda or NSMB U) for a stunning $67 at one of the Austin Sam's Clubs. I couldn't believe my ears when the lady quoted me that price on the phone; I actually replied "Dollars?" like an idiot, I was so unprepared for such a low number.

I say it's probably not helpful because it was the last one they had, and was only so cheap because it was an unopened return by a family who'd intended to buy a regular Wii and bought this by mistake (?).

I guess I can be of SOME help to area CAGs by telling you that the San Marcos Sam's Club and the two southernmost Austin locations are picked clean.

Any cags that are getting this for the 96 willing to help a brother out lol.. I'd gladly pay to make it worth a trip to sams for them pm me

The amount of time I've been on the phone. I called 5 different store. Ask to be transfered to electronics and I'm just put on hold for 10 minutes. At least Walmart hangs up on you so you know hope is lost.

Why are you guys asking to be transferred to electronics? The person that picks up the phone can look up the Item # for you and tell you whether they have it in stock. They're also able to look at nearby stores. 

Every since last year when my local Sam Club started remodeling the store the game section sucks big time. The only thing they sell are the XB1's that are in a big cage nobody buys! :cry:

Why are you guys asking to be transferred to electronics? The person that picks up the phone can look up the Item # for you and tell you whether they have it in stock. They're also able to look at nearby stores.
There are multiple WiiU's that are clearance. Easier to ask them if they have any and the price than have the pencil pusher look up each item number. They likely transfer you anyways once they ask what the item is.

I just bought the Zelda bundle back in January from Sam's. Haven't even opened it yet. Time to see if they'll price adjust (not likely, but worth a shot).

Ran to sams in fay, NC about 2pm today. Confirmed no Wii u stocked. 3 xbox 360 and 1 xbox one. seems as if the section it self will be gone before long.

Say what you will about the YMMV deals but I appreciate them.  You just have to know how to work them.  In order to have electronics at Sams marked down the head manager has to call corporate for approval.

When people were posting the vita deals, I printed off the locations and the receipts.  I went to my local sams.  The electronics manager would not even talk about lowering the prices so I asked for the head manager.  I showed him the proof, and he called and emailed corporate.  The next day, I was given first chance at the last two vitas in stock.  I got mine for 99 and my brothers for 150ish.  Mine was cheaper because it was the display model and missing a game.  I got the last two vitas from the Sams in Bluefield Virginia.  My friends then took my receipts and paperwork and went to the Beckley WV Sams, and they were able to get a couple of systems for $150.  The key is to be persistent and talk to the head manager.  Due to the structure of Sams, he is the only person who can get permission to clearance something out.  

The manager even showed me his email that he sent corporate.  He emailed them because he could not get corporate on the phone.

If I ever get a minute when I'm not at work, I'm gonna check my nearest location. Friday's my day off, you say? Oh wait, it's not now? I have to be there at 8:00 AM? Ok, yay, cool. : (

I bought my Wii U at launch and I can count on 1 hand how many times I have played it. Def worth getting for 150 or less but not no more than that. I am only looking for Bayonetta and I am done with that system completely. The lack of games for it and the resolution is so mind boggling for a so called next gen system. But for $99 it is def worth it.

Sam's Club associate here. All deals are very much YMMV. Looking at the inventory systems we have here, there are 11 clubs that are showing one on hand of the Zelda Wii U bundles at $98.71. In my experience, it's hit or miss if the Clubs actually have them physically on hand to sell. Clubs 8292 (Memphis), 8280 (El Paso), 8107 (Huntsville), 8106 (Montgomery), 6541 (Princeton), 6435 (Tuscaloosa), 6372 (Dallas), 6303 (West Allis, WI), 6259 (Round Rock, TX), 4947 (Zanesville, OH) and 4816 (Aurora, CO). Hope this helps someone find one.

EvilChamp said:
But most YMMV are such a joke ($99 Vita comes to mind ... )
Yeah, I think back and laugh everytime I play my $99 vita or my son plays his $99 vita or I think back to the $ I made selling the 3rd $99 vita that I got at Sam's Club.

There is a screen in the old SMART system that you can check all clubs by item number. Unfortunately, it only updates once at midnight each day. Edited for grammar :/

Interesting, I was actually at Sam's yesterday, I live in Fayetteville NC, and like others have said no Wii U's instock.  Oh well, gonna brave stupid Fayetteville lunchtime traffic and pick up Donkey Kong today from Best Buy though, maybe I'll get a street pass from someone in this thread :)

I tried giving that item number from the picture and everyone kept saying it was a deleted item. None of my local Sams even carry the Wii U console anymore. Drolan is sad.

http://m.samsclub.com/ip/wii-u-32gb-black-deluxe-console-w-gamepad-and-nintendo-land/prod7980685. Item number is 595158. 5 stores have one in stock at $62.71. Clubs 8245 (N Houston), 6643 (Atlanta), 6570 (Raleigh), 6458 (Lynchburg) and 6410 (Pearl City, HI). Club 6506 (Albany, GA) has one in stock at $98.71. Again, one in stock means it's hit or miss whether they have them or not.
And you're positive about these prices. Not that I doubt your information but I'm going to drive to the GA stores and pick it up as soon as possible.

Deal of the year for me if I can get it especially since I was planning on buying one for my brother.

Question; Is it even in the system. I called some stores and only gave the item number and they say it isn't in the system as the item number comes up with nothing.

Just checked the inventory system this morning and all on hands should be in their system. Whether or not they actually have the item physically in stock, I can not verify.

Sam's Club associate here. All deals are very much YMMV. Looking at the inventory systems we have here, there are 11 clubs that are showing one on hand of the Zelda Wii U bundles at $98.71. In my experience, it's hit or miss if the Clubs actually have them physically on hand to sell. Clubs 8292 (Memphis), 8280 (El Paso), 8107 (Huntsville), 8106 (Montgomery), 6541 (Princeton), 6435 (Tuscaloosa), 6372 (Dallas), 6303 (West Allis, WI), 6259 (Round Rock, TX), 4947 (Zanesville, OH) and 4816 (Aurora, CO). Hope this helps someone find one.
Hit or miss indeed...Round Rock doesn't have any. Product #343790 (I know because I paid $200 for one around here) right?

The inventory screen shows the Round Rock club having one in their system. Item number 343790, correct.

Looks like that particular Club had one returned on Christmas Eve.

Yeah, I think back and laugh everytime I play my $99 vita or my son plays his $99 vita or I think back to the $ I made selling the 3rd $99 vita that I got at Sam's Club.
Heck... I paid under 80 when I found a vita at Sams club last year... it was marked around 100 but rang under 80... one of the few times I remember taking and actually GETTING an amazing deal there, most of the times I find the sales card, take them to the register, and they can't find crap... even happened with the WiiU a couple days ago...

Ended up selling the Vita for over 250 at the time, eventually bought my friend's this year for about 100 with two games

Has calling the store worked out for anyone?  I'm about 40 minutes away from a store listed above, but I'd hate to walk away empty handed after a close to 2 hour round trip.

Is there any way to do Click N Pull for these and what's the item number for all the WiiU's on sale?
Doubt you can but it's worth a shot. Item numbers would be 595871 for the black Wii U with Nintendoland and 343790 for the black Zelda Wii U

Has calling the store worked out for anyone? I'm about 40 minutes away from a store listed above, but I'd hate to walk away empty handed after a close to 2 hour round trip.
Never worked for me. After being placed on hold for a while I decided to call back. I first spoke to a Spanish woman who had no idea what I was saying so that ended being a bust. Then the second store I called told me to call Target. Calling Sam's Club is the worst. At least at Walmart, somebody will actually answer the phone.

Never worked for me. After being placed on hold for a while I decided to call back. I first spoke to a Spanish woman who had no idea what I was saying so that ended being a bust. Then the second store I called told me to call Target. Calling Sam's Club is the worst. At least at Walmart, somebody will actually answer the phone.
I can verify this is correct 99% of the time.

My experience. Being put on hold for 10 - 20 minutes to tell me they don't have it. One store said they have it but can't put it on hold. Said go do Click N Pull but it shows that it isn't at the store so can't do that.

Looks like I'm driving 6 hours to get it. Hopefully I can get it.

to those calling; you may want to ask to speak with someone who can access the electronics cage. Ask them to actually look in the cage because the computer will usually say they don't have it. Also, I wouldn't give the parts number unless you absolutely have to because their first instinct is to say its discontinued.

bread's done
Back