Zelda Wii U Bundle $98.71 @ Sams Club(YMMV)

I doubt anyone "stole" your wii u deal. Most people haven't a clue what it even is, lol.
You may be right..think I was just overreacting

Not sure if serious? You just said you suspect an employee stole your deal because you called.
aah..feel dumb -.-

Damn, now I feel bad for posting what I had found out.
Leavin do you think you could check the Sams Clubs in Florida to see if you see any on-hand? I don't want to keep calling and get blocked.

In retrospect; I can't say I won't get a Sams membership; im trying to take advantage of a deal that is not normal and im calling a busy place for help on this. I should expect it won't be easy breezy

The El Paso store had 1 left! Called to have them hold it and paid $106 after taxes. Ill post receipt when I get home. Posting from mobile.

I feel bad for accusing the lady of stealing it; turns out she was just lazy. Just called the Miami store back again today and the gentleman found the two they have in stock but they are still coming up at $300.  Do you think if I show the pic of a receipt from the other Sams Club above they will price match?

@Leavinhope are the prices posted on the actual box? Im starting to think maybe he just gave me the price off the box and didn't ring it up (hopefully)

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be right..think I was just overreacting

aah..feel dumb -.-

Leavin do you think you could check the Sams Clubs in Florida to see if you see any on-hand? I don't want to keep calling and get blocked.

In retrospect; I can't say I won't get a Sams membership; im trying to take advantage of a deal that is not normal and im calling a busy place for help on this. I should expect it won't be easy breezy

No Clubs in Florida have the super low prices on the Wii U's unfortunately. Only other store that has the black Zelda Wii U under $200 is Club 4732 (Glendale, AZ) at $191.71, item 343790. The Nintedoland black Wii U is $191.71 at Clubs 4817 (Birmingham, AL), 6364 (Naples, FL) and 8155 (Gainesville, FL), item 595158. All of these Clubs have one in stock according to the inventory screen except for Gainesville which has 2.

Truth is, I believe this one, because like some have said, it looks like Sam's is clearing out the Wii U. But most YMMV are such a joke ($99 Vita comes to mind ... )

At the same time, it makes me wonder why the person didn't take a picture of the item in store, most regular CAGers would/

Unless ... they have one of these - lol

062710-023.jpg
How much you want for that new fangled phone? lol

I feel bad for accusing the lady of stealing it; turns out she was just lazy. Just called the Miami store back again today and the gentleman found the two they have in stock but they are still coming up at $300. Do you think if I show the pic of a receipt from the other Sams Club above they will price match?

@Leavinhope are the prices posted on the actual box? Im starting to think maybe he just gave me the price off the box and didn't ring it up (hopefully)

Price match, think there's a better chance of hell freezing over to be honest. You'd get run around like no end trying for that. Sorry. All the merchandise here, Michigan is where I am, is not priced individually except for maybe DVD's and the sort.

Price match, think there's a better chance of hell freezing over to be honest. You'd get run around like no end trying for that. Sorry. All the merchandise here, Michigan is where I am, is not priced individually except for maybe DVD's and the sort.
LeavinHope, any way you can check if any New England Sam's clubs have these available under $299? I called a few stores nobody was any help. Would be much appreciated.

No Clubs in Florida have the super low prices on the Wii U's unfortunately. Only other store that has the black Zelda Wii U under $200 is Club 4732 (Glendale, AZ) at $191.71, item 343790. The Nintedoland black Wii U is $191.71 at Clubs 4817 (Birmingham, AL), 6364 (Naples, FL) and 8155 (Gainesville, FL), item 595158. All of these Clubs have one in stock according to the inventory screen except for Gainesville which has 2.
Oh sweet there is one in Naples? 191 is still better than 300 lol i guess ill have to make that 2 hour journey

thanks a lot Leavin I appreciate it

Two in Gainesville, eh? I can believe it. One of the odd advantages of being a small town. I used to get in on so many rare/YMMV deals while living there. Wonder how many gator CAGs will jump on this, although 199 for the Nintendoland bundle isn't as hot a deal. Still not bad.

And @Leavinhope, dude, thank you for taking the time to even do this. Incredibly gracious of you.

Two in Gainesville, eh? I can believe it. One of the odd advantages of being a small town. I used to get in on so many rare/YMMV deals while living there. Wonder how my gator CAGs will jump on this, although 199 for the Nintendoland bundle isn't as hot a deal. Still not bad.

And @Leavinhope, dude, thank you for taking the time to even do this. Incredibly gracious of you.
No problems at all. I got a little inside knowledge so I can try and help. All I hope is that this doesn't turn into wild goose chases for people. The inventory should be at the Clubs I listed and I know there are tons of unhelpful Sam's Club associates out there.

Oh sweet there is one in Naples? 191 is still better than 300 lol i guess ill have to make that 2 hour journey

thanks a lot Leavin I appreciate it
Dude. Miami to Naples? What, that's an 1hr 45 BEST (one way)? Assuming you even live close to the highway. Not sure it's worth that.

Dude. Miami to Naples? What, that's an 1hr 45 BEST (one way)? Assuming you even live close to the highway. Not sure it's worth that.
You don't think it'd be worth? Hmm. I don't have any friends in Naples >.< Gainsville almost 4 hours from me; not going to happen lol

fuck that. Usually I don't call but I'm not driving 6 hours on a hunch. I got confirmation that its in store and locked up. No one can order it online so its a race to the store.

So Georgia is OOS as well? I hope not since I confirmed it in stock 2 hours ago.

I picked up a Deluxe set w/ Nintendoland  from Sam's club for $122 a few weeks ago. My brother wants one now, could you check any stores near 53227? I know I picked up the last one closest to me.

Leavin;

is there anyway for my local Sams club to request it to be sent from the Naples store to their store?

No can do today, left work all ready. I can only search by Club number and cross reference from there. I only noted the ones where it was less than $200 today. A majority of Clubs still have it for full price.

Leavin;

is there anyway for my local Sams club to request it to be sent from the Naples store to their store?

Not unless you get a really nice manager and a whole lot of luck. Club to club transfer require approval from the Club that the merchandise is coming from. It's exceedingly difficult to find competent help in that area.

Leavin;

Not unless you get a really nice manager and a whole lot of luck. Club to club transfer require approval from the Club that the merchandise is coming from. It's exceedingly difficult to find competent help in that area.

Was anyone able to get anything in Ga? I tried Clairmont but they was OOS but Alpharetta still had a few in stock. I have a Wii U but getting another one just for the extra controller is totally worth it. Called and they still talking $300.

Was anyone able to get anything in Ga? I tried Clairmont but they was OOS but Alpharetta still had a few in stock. I have a Wii U but getting another one just for the extra controller is totally worth it. Called and they still talking $300.
Why do you want an extra controller? In case your first one breaks?

Amazing that Nintendo doesn't even sell the gamepad by itself outside of Japan, but I heard it was $150 in Japan, so obviously almost no one would buy one even if they did. Pretty expensive for just a controller.

You don't think it'd be worth? Hmm. I don't have any friends in Naples >.< Gainsville almost 4 hours from me; not going to happen lol
Doesn't matter now. Just got back from picking up the last one. Shouldn't have hesitated.

No, but, in all seriousness I'm probably the wrong person to ask since nowadays I don't even like driving across town for deals. I was a beast in my "prime", though (no HP touchpad was safe within a 100 mile radius). Anyway, taking into consideration gas, time and the non-member up charge, seems like you'd be better served trying to buy online or locally for ~250.

Alright Leavinhope, I owe you one. I just got back from the Raleigh Sam's Club with a roughly $70 Wii U thanks to your earlier post. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciated your help!

Doesn't matter now. Just got back from picking up the last one. Shouldn't have hesitated.
Unfortunately my job would not be understanding in my needing to leave early to purchase a gaming console.

in other news Lmbo I guess I just learned rule number two of being a CAG veteran: Don't tell anyone specifics until you secure the deal yourself lol

@gryphondare Nice score. I cannot believe they're letting these things go for such ridiculous prices. I'm beginning to wonder if they're confusing it as just another Wii SKU, because $70 is virtually giving it away. Sam's could have EASILY moved these at 150-200.

Unfortunately my job would not be understanding in my needing to leave early to purchase a gaming console.
Uh, not sure if you picked up on the sarcasm, but yeaaahh....I wouldn't tell someone not to get something and then pick it up myself. LOL. Still there assuming no one else snatched it. I was only suggesting you consider something locally since by the time you add in the cost of getting there and back, much of (if not all) the discount would be eaten up.

@gryphondare Nice score. I cannot believe they're letting these things go for such ridiculous prices. I'm beginning to wonder if they're confusing it as just another Wii SKU, because $70 is virtually giving it away. Sam's could have EASILY moved these at 150-200.

Uh, not sure if you picked up on the sarcasm, but yeaaahh....I wouldn't tell someone not to get something and then pick it up myself. LOL. Still there assuming no one else snatched it. I was only suggesting you consider something locally since by the time you add in the cost of getting there and back, much of (if not all) the discount would be eaten up.
Totally missed the sarcasm; I just really want that stupid machine so I can play games with my wife so she can stop harping at me for playing games -.- I know it sounds confusing but its science lol

What you say makes sense too since i'd be driving from West Palm Beach. It ends up being roughly a 2 hour trip but I had to go to Ft. Lauderdale today anyways so I figured what the heck. I have a Honda Accord Sport though so not as amazing gas mileage like my civic did. Driving out to Naples is like driving out to Orlando from my house. That's like $25-$30 of gas right there =/ Curse the distance..

Edit:4 hours in total

Totally missed the sarcasm; I just really want that stupid machine so I can play games with my wife so she can stop harping at me for playing games -.- I know it sounds confusing but its science lol

What you say makes sense too since i'd be driving from West Palm Beach. It ends up being roughly a 2 hour trip but I had to go to Ft. Lauderdale today anyways so I figured what the heck. I have a Honda Accord Sport though so not as amazing gas mileage like my civic did. Driving out to Naples is like driving out to Orlando from my house. That's like $25-$30 of gas right there =/ Curse the distance..
One big rule I've learned on CAG, if you're patient, eventually the deals will happen. Driving for hours just for one item (even one at this incredible price) just isn't worth it.

One big rule I've learned on CAG, if you're patient, eventually the deals will happen. Driving for hours just for one item (even one at this incredible price) just isn't worth it.
I don't believe in that rule, nor do many people.

If I just sat around waiting for a great discount like this it'll be gone or won't come back again.

Just last month I got Wii Fit w/ Balance Board for $27 from Kmart. It's now going for over $90. Other great deals I got were 3TB Mac HDD's for $30, Philips Bluetooth Speaker for $20, iPod 32GB 4th Gen for $80+, etc. These type of deals may come back but most of the time they don't. If you're not quick on your feet, you miss out. I doubt you'll see brand new WiiU's for $62 ever again regardless of the market.

I don't believe in that rule, nor do many people.

If I just sat around waiting for a great discount like this it'll be gone or won't come back again.

Just last month I got Wii Fit w/ Balance Board for $27 from Kmart. It's now going for over $90. Other great deals I got were 3TB Mac HDD's for $30, Philips Bluetooth Speaker for $20, iPod 32GB 4th Gen for $80+, etc. These type of deals may come back but most of the time they don't. If you're not quick on your feet, you miss out. I doubt you'll see brand new WiiU's for $62 ever again regardless of the market.
How did you get 3tb mac hdd's for $30? A friend of mine at work said he got the same deal but he said his friend worked at staples and hooked him up?

Alright Leavinhope, I owe you one. I just got back from the Raleigh Sam's Club with a roughly $70 Wii U thanks to your earlier post. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciated your help!
Damn, I was literally in that area yesterday. I had checked that Sam's previously (not yesterday) and saw all the Wii U's were $299.98. Then Leavinhope posts that there is one there today, and you got it! Glad that a CAG got it, but pissed since I was literally in that area and debating on whether I should check or not. fuck

No matter how these searches turn out for all of us hopeful searchers, it's pretty obvious that Leavinhope is the MVP of this thread. You're doing fine work, sir/madame.

Ok is this YMMV or will it scan a different price? I called to a store today and they said it was still $300. Should I have gotten them to scan the actual box or better yet go in myself?

Be mindful that on their website it says that the 1 day pass may not exclude you from the non-member upcharge

bread's done
Back