Zelda Wii U Bundle $98.71 @ Sams Club(YMMV)

I can honestly say I have never once found a YMMV deal at Sams Club.    I've seen a few things priced kind of low I guess but never anything even remotely close to what others find.  Either I just don't go enough to find them or my managers just suck.

Here's an update on stock levels. Item number 595158 - the Wii U with Nintendoland : Club 6426 (Salina, KS) and 6203 (Columbia, SC) are showing one in stock in $239.71. Clubs 4817 (Birmingham, AL) and 8155 (Gainesville) are showing in stocks at $197.71, 4817 has 1 & 8155 has 2. Club 8203 (Marietta, GA) "supposedly" has 1 in stock at $122.72, this one I believe to not be there. Finally, if they have them, Clubs 6643 (Atlanta), 6458 (Lynchburg) and 6410 (Pearl City) supposedly have one in stock at $62.71.

Now onto the Zelda bundle, item number 343790. Clubs 8295 (Texarkana, TX) and 6310 (Fridley, MN) have one in stock a piece at $239.71. Club 4732 (Glendale, AZ) has one at $191.71. Finally, only 3 Clubs have one in stock at $98.71, Clubs 6541 (Princeton, NJ), 6372 (Dallas) and 6303 (West Allis, WI) are still showing ones in stock.

Here's where it gets a little interesting about the Zelda Wii U's. 5 of the Clubs I listed that people said didn't have them each sold one this weekend. The Clubs in Huntsville, Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, Aurora and Round Rock each sold one this weekend. Take that for what it's worth

I listed the only Clubs that have them marked down. Other Clubs either have them full price or don't carry them anymore.
Man haven't seen a so cal club on your list at all

I'd also ask them to check their on hand count in the computer too. Say you had another local Club check the inventory and their store popped up.
Thanks for the advice guys! I called them back this morning and gave them the item number. I told them another store said they had it in stock and asked me to call them to make sure they had it in hand before I went down there. After being on hold for 10 minutes, they finally told me they found it and were setting it aside for me.

So if things go smoother for me when I get there this time, this will turn out to be the deal of the year for me. Thanks again to both Leavin abd the OP!

Thanks for the advice guys! I called them back this morning and gave them the item number. I told them another store said they had it in stock and asked me to call them to make sure they had it in hand before I went down there. After being on hold for 10 minutes, they finally told me they found it and were setting it aside for me.

So if things go smoother for me when I get there this time, this will turn out to be the deal of the year for me. Thanks again to both Leavin abd the OP!
Quite welcome.

The dallas location is telling me it is a canceled item so they cant sell it. When I told the lady that another store confirmed their inventory for me with one in stock, she said it was probably just a return but they can't sell it. Guess I'll try again later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leavinhope! I LOVE YOU! Seriously, you are amazing and I thank you so much. I called two Sam's Clubs. The one in Atlanta, GA said they have none in stock. I'll call again to make sure since I don't trust their employees actually checking. The other did have it.

The first WiiU I got for my little brother though I really wanted it for myself. Thanks to your list, I just went to the Sam's Club just 10 minutes away in Marietta, GA and got it for $130. So 1 WiiU for myself, 1 for my little brother. WIN!

Also, I was told that I can't price match other Sam's Club even though I have the receipt. Is this true and can I just go to a different Sam's Club and have the price adjusted? Especially since it's only a $30 difference.

B9H0STg.jpg

VyOrCZY.jpg

The dallas location is telling me it is a canceled item so they cant sell it. When I told the lady that another store confirmed their inventory for me with one in stock, she said it was probably just a return but they can't sell it. Guess I'll try again later.
I purchased the last one from that location at around 10:20 AM. Also big shoutout to Leavinhope.

How are people checking inventory on this?  I wasn't able to get it to work.

Anyway, could somebody check if there is any near Peoria, Illinois?  61604.

Sweet yig!

Teradon please read the posts; Leavin posted all the places that have it.

Cancelled so they can't sell it is total BS

No doubt someone working at the store is saving it for themselves. Another reason to NEVER CALL on the phone, you're just alerting staff that the item is dirt cheap.
This rule really needs to die. You should always call the store but you need to ask specific questions.

For the two WiiU's I got from this deal I always said I'm wondering if an item is in stock, I have the item number. They don't automatically look at the price. I ask them if they can check if it's actually there in the store. Ask to hold it for you and say exactly when you'll be there.

Now if the store is within 20 - 30 minutes, call and ask if they have it (not with the item number). Than get over there quickly to get it.

Anyways, everyone has their own method. I usually don't call but for high discount YMMV deals, I will call so I don't waste a drive / time. So far for all my YMMV deals, I called and majority of the time get the deal. Just have to be smart about how you speak and to who (I usually make sure it's a female).

Curious any in the Indianapolis area? Or even the NW Indiana locations? Might make the drive to snag one if in driving distance.

Leavinhope! I LOVE YOU! Seriously, you are amazing and I thank you so much. I called two Sam's Clubs. The one in Atlanta, GA said they have none in stock. I'll call again to make sure since I don't trust their employees actually checking. The other did have it.

The first WiiU I got for my little brother though I really wanted it for myself. Thanks to your list, I just went to the Sam's Club just 10 minutes away in Marietta, GA and got it for $130. So 1 WiiU for myself, 1 for my little brother. WIN!

Also, I was told that I can't price match other Sam's Club even though I have the receipt. Is this true and can I just go to a different Sam's Club and have the price adjusted? Especially since it's only a $30 difference.

B9H0STg.jpg

VyOrCZY.jpg

It is very true they won't price match other Clubs.

Any in Maryland have this?  I'm going to assume not since we usually don't, but figure it's worth asking.  And even if so, I guess I'd need to figure out how to actually get it since I'm not a member...

Yes, posted all the ones that had them at a lower price than $299.99
Leavinhope--do Clubs match other Clubs at all? I live in VA and my local Club has the Zelda bundle in stock. If Lynchburg has it for $62 I'd *love* to get it matched--any advice on if/how I can do this?

B9H0STg.jpg

VyOrCZY.jpg
You scored another one Dave?

Leavinhope--do Clubs match other Clubs at all? I live in VA and my local Club has the Zelda bundle in stock. If Lynchburg has it for $62 I'd *love* to get it matched--any advice on if/how I can do this?
In all honesty, there's a better chance of the Pope coming out of the closet than that.

In all honesty, there's a better chance of the Pope coming out of the closet than that.
Sigh. I was worried that was the case. I wonder why the clearance-ing is so haphazard? My local area Sam's has it at full price; not marked down even a little.

Went to the Sam's Club in Torrance and Gardena in Southern California, no Wii U's in stock.  Will try other locations in SoCal later in the week.

Darn.. there is one about 45 minutes away from me according to that list (in MN). Too bad it's one that's $239 or whatever. Still a little higher than what I would pay for it right now. Thanks for posting that though!

Leavinhope is it possible you could check the dothan al Sam's club? I called and they said they didn't but the guy really didn't know what I was talking about. Thanks

You guys need to stop asking leavinhope if stores have it. He already put out a list and said those are the only stores that have it. Stop being lazy and look in the thread for the list or at least call the stores yourself or even better, go there yourself.

So I just got back from my local club. The green vest cutie that said she will price match wasn't working tonight. The other green vest that was there called the manager and one other person, not sure who. After 20 minutes of debating and trying to figure out why someone in Georgia got it for 100. I got denied. I may try again if I make it in there and see the green vest cutie, she said she would do it if a friend could get me a receipt within the last week or so.
I thought my store only had 1 buried under 360's but I was wrong they have 5.

I purchased the last one from that location at around 10:20 AM. Also big shoutout to Leavinhope.
Thank you for posting. I kept debating whether to go to Dallas club and try to land this deal, but I already have a WiiU. Was mildly interested in a second one for the kids game room, but kept going back and forth on whether I really wanted/needed it (but dang what a deal). You saved me a trip and a hundred bucks by making this decision for me - ha ha.

anyone in NJ/NYC have any luck with these? i've never been to a sams club but pass the one in secaucus every day....

No new Clubs to add to the list but a few to take off. Item number 595158, Wii U with the Nintendoland, is no longer showing inventory at Club 8203 (Marietta, GA) and 6458 (Lynchburg). Apparently the Clubs had to take these out of inventory due to being defective or missing.

Item number 343790, the Zelda, is no longer in stock at Clubs 6541 (Princeton) and 6372 (Dallas), these are being shown as sold yesterday.

bread's done
Back