Who is Inked

Squirms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just got a new tattoo after about ten years of wanting this. So fellow CAG's show off your permanent body art. I'll go first. I plan on getting the Classic Spidey touched up in the near future.

[quote name='FunkyDoRight']Wow...... just wow. Ever think one day you wont like spider man anymore?[/QUOTE]

Nope, loved him since I was a kid, collected a bunch of Spidey crap over the years. My favorite fictional character ever.

[quote name='FunkyDoRight']Wow...... just wow. Ever think one day you wont like spider man anymore?[/QUOTE]

Even if he stopped liking it:
A. how often does he see his back and

B. he can get something bigger tattooed over it. Maybe Grey Incredible Hulk arm wrestling Green Hulk!

Yeesh. If you're gonna get a tattoo, at least make sure the guy doing it can actually draw Spider-Man. That looks like something out of a Doctors Office coloring book.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Yeesh. If you're gonna get a tattoo, at least make sure the guy doing it can actually draw Spider-Man. That looks like something out of a Doctors Office coloring book.[/quote]

Also a very good point.

That is not a bad idea for a tattoo but seriously you should have gone to a better tattoo artist. I got ink as well but that is looking pretty cheap. Should have gotten it on you upper back not lower, that is for chicks. Good luck with it though, show it once it is finished maybe it will look a lot better.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Yeesh. If you're gonna get a tattoo, at least make sure the guy doing it can actually draw Spider-Man. That looks like something out of a Doctors Office coloring book.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The tattoo seems like some kind of Spider-Man 3 promotion, as well.

Yeeeea.. that looks like a little kid drew it. But anyways on an unrelated note, do your pants only have one belt loop? ha

Yowch yeah, I mean it's not a very well drawn Spiderman. But kudos to you for going for it. I'm sure once given time to heal a little bit it'll look better.

r1s3n

My spidey sense is telling me that you need to pull your pants up.

The belt should not be two inches above the jeans.

This thread is pretty funny. OP - whatever makes you happy.

I don't have any tattoos but I really want to get one of my daughter's name but I can't find a cool enough font.

[quote name='javeryh']
I don't have any tattoos but I really want to get one of my daughter's name but I can't find a cool enough font.[/QUOTE]

I would suggest Wingdings 1-4.

My buddy joked yesterday about getting "nerd" done in ASCii on his arm.

I thought about that for a moment. All I could say is, "That's just wrong, man."

(The joke lays in the fact it would look like a concentraion camp tat...)

Dude no joke...that is one nasty looking blot of ink.

Who did that tat so i can be sure to cross is name of my list of palors to go to.

[quote name='javeryh']This thread is pretty funny. OP - whatever makes you happy.

I don't have any tattoos but I really want to get one of my daughter's name but I can't find a cool enough font.[/quote]If you do that, you can forget every telling her "You're never getting a tattoo!"

My mom has always told me that I can get a tattoo only after she dies. So just for shits and giggles, I should get a huge tattoo on my back of her tombstone.

[quote name='Dingleberry']I feel bad for the OP...so i'll repost this:
[/QUOTE]
I could be wrong, but is that the damn periodic table on his leg?

[quote name='Dingleberry']I feel bad for the OP...so i'll repost this:
[/quote]
What causes a man to get the periodic table of elements tattooed on his leg. Then what more horror befalls him so that he ends up getting pics of himself taken whilst roicking out on Guitar Hero in tiny shorts?

He may be a stronger person than all of us...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']What causes a man to get the periodic table of elements tattooed on his leg. Then what more horror befalls him so that he ends up getting pics of himself taken whilst roicking out on Guitar Hero in tiny shorts?

He may be a stronger person than all of us...[/QUOTE]

He is a god among men really. That beard, those shorts, that my friends is Jesus.

Anyway back to OP, if you enjoy your tattoo then more power to you. However me, and my first amendment rights will tell you that your tattoo artist sucks major dick. That could have been a very nice tattoo. Even though I'm against tattooing anything with a trademark, or copyright.

Anyway kill your tattoo artist.

Terrible. At least you can cover that one up, unless you wear mid drift t-shirts. Almost hate to ask but did you pay the person who put that on you?

I don't think it looks as terrible as everyone else says. Not perfect, but it's not hideous.

I question the location though.

I'm going to go ahead and guess here.

You said you wanted this tatoo for a very long time, so I've come to the conclusion that you drew it a very long time ago.

The webbing in the letters gives it away.

With the responses in here, I am afraid, but I thought I would take some pressure off with another ink submission. This is my left forearm.

[quote name='gregthomas77']With the responses in here, I am afraid, but I thought I would take some pressure off with another ink submission. This is my left forearm.
*pic*[/quote]Man, that's... noteworthy and original.

[quote name='the ender']That is some fugly shit right there. But I guess that's what you get when you pay Muhammed Ali to give you a tattoo. *smirk*

And kudos on the placement as well. I'm guessing the amount you paid for that body art was exactly $.02balls.

Throwing myself under the bus too; here's mine:

and the other side:
[/quote]
Do you think kids in Japan get tattoos of words spelled in English?

I stole that last line from Daniel Tosh.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Do you think kids in Japan get tattoos of words spelled in English?

[/quote]

No, no I don't.

[quote name='the ender']No, no I don't.[/quote]

They do wear T-shirts with random english words on them though...

[quote name='evanft']This thread is pure comedy gold![/quote]

Hell yeah it is!

I'm going to go back and read it from the beginning again for laughs.

[quote name='the ender']Hell yeah it is!

I'm going to go back and read it from the beginning again for laughs.[/quote]

I just did and I am in fuckin tears..... for both the comedy gold and poor ass tats

bread's done
Back