Who is Inked

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Who did your tattoo's, Napoleon Dynamite?[/quote]
Pedro. Nap did my leg

I did my other leg after watching Moonwalker, while drunk.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Suppose I might as well pwn this thread and post my ink

[/quote]
Wow... at least you don't have to look at it...

Pooky, have I told you lately that you're doing some damn fine work out there? Keep it up!

OP: With a tat that sweet, it would be a dang old crime not to show it at every opportunity. I recommend cutting the lower backs out of all of your shirts. The people need to know what their choices really are!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Suppose I might as well pwn this thread and post my ink

[/quote]
no way... this + OP = golden.

omg anybody else with a tatoo please post it, i've never laughed this hard before

:rofl: This is the best topic I've seen in a long time on the site. Some of the comments are just genius. :rofl:

Oh, and here's mine:
*overbandwidth'd image tag removed*
Not really.

[/quote]
Do the truffle shuffle! DO THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!!!

>_<

there's a reason why you pay good money for a tattoo... get someone who knows how to draw ... 90% of what I've seen here is either:

A) Way too replicated (ie. Tribal stuff ... not seen here, foreign letters, and STAW WHARZ!)

B) Drawn by a child

... then again, I don't have a tattoo yet though I plan to someday...

planning possibly one of the rez characters:

a character from Killer 7

or something drawn by myself... (being an art student can suck and be good... whenever?)

don't know...

i think like maybe a cool tribal band...... ........ ........

yah.....................................
3_big.gif

I kinda feel bad for the OP now. He's got this tattoo on his body for the rest of his life, and we all made fun of him for it. Imagine, being proud of something you'll live with the rest of your life, and then having a bunch of people call you stupid over it? That's not something I would wanna have to endure.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I kinda feel bad for the OP now. He's got this tattoo on his body for the rest of his life, and we all made fun of him for it. Imagine, being proud of something you'll live with the rest of your life, and then having a bunch of people call you stupid over it? That's not something I would wanna have to endure.[/quote]
I have to agree. I think we all knew that this was going nowhere but downhill as soon as we saw the tattoo.

Remember, OP, laser removal hurts but it's worth it.

The OP logged off right after starting the thread. He's in for a real heartbreak when he starts reading the posts.

haha whats funny is he took the time to start this thread, take pictures of his tat, upload the pictures and everything so he had to have been pretty damn excited and proud haha. Now he's got 4 pages of people makin fun of it.

The question arises, in this situation do you come back and defend yourself or just admit defeat and delete your account / kill yourself.

R.I.P. Squirms

[quote name='javeryh']I don't have any tattoos but I really want to get one of my daughter's name but I can't find a cool enough font.[/QUOTE] Well you could always have an artist design a font for you. Just tell them what kind of influence you want (arabic, old english, NES ;) ) or bring in some similar examples if possible and they should be able to come up with a few variations for you to choose from.

Though now that you have #2 on the way a high score list in the NES font would be pretty awesome. ;) :lol:

Well, I know they're cliched but I've always wanted a tribal tatoo of some kind. Maybe like the one posted. I just think it'd look cool on my arm for some reason. That or my trademark/a drawing I did long ago that was what I originally wanted but haven't gotten done yet.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I kinda feel bad for the OP now. He's got this tattoo on his body for the rest of his life, and we all made fun of him for it. Imagine, being proud of something you'll live with the rest of your life, and then having a bunch of people call you stupid over it? That's not something I would wanna have to endure.[/quote]

Hey, I can't really have any sympathy for the dude because it was his choice to have that image put on his body. If it is the tattoo artists fault, maybe, but then he should have done some research in that case

... Ugh, That tattoo is so poorly done! Sorry mate, it just looks like someone had a cut out image of the spiderman ready for the 2, and then just freehanded the rest...

[quote name='gregthomas77']With the responses in here, I am afraid, but I thought I would take some pressure off with another ink submission. This is my left forearm.

[/quote]
Sweet, it looks like you were in the Navy back in '44. You can sneak into VFW bars and tell them that you traveled from back in time to warm them of the perils of alchohol and war but since it seems you got there too late, you'll have a beer with a Jack chaser.

well guys, here I am:

I kind of regret it now, since I'm 60 and I'm just not that cool any more and I lost my taste for ice.

*overbandwidth'd image tag removed*[quote name='Apossum']well guys, here I am:

I kind of regret it now, since I'm 60 and I'm just not that cool any more and I lost my taste for ice.[/quote]
Don't forget about the party in the back

*overbandwidth'd image tag removed*

If you were looking for some sort of alternative to the "Theater of Pain" motif you really should have gone to a major tattoo parlor and asked for a guy that didn't suck.

I feel bad, but to be brutally honest the text is horrible and it somehow already looks faded.

I'm going to have to agree with the crowd and say, that sucks.

I'm into tattoos, but the OPs Spiderman's look like shit ... at least if you're going to get a permanent piece of art on yourself, make sure you get it done by a "professional."

[quote name='the ender']That is some fugly shit right there. But I guess that's what you get when you pay Muhammed Ali to give you a tattoo. *smirk*

And kudos on the placement as well. I'm guessing the amount you paid for that body art was exactly $.02balls.

Throwing myself under the bus too; here's mine:

and the other side:
[/quote]

I really hope those pictures were taken using a mirror, because it's written backwards.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Sweet, it looks like you were in the Navy back in '44. You can sneak into VFW bars and tell them that you traveled from back in time to warm them of the perils of alchohol and war but since it seems you got there too late, you'll have a beer with a Jack chaser.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit. You figured out my plan.

[quote name='opportunity777']Holy fuck those are gross. Those people have some serious fucking problems.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I am going to puke now.

[quote name='Apossum']well guys, here I am:

I kind of regret it now, since I'm 60 and I'm just not that cool any more and I lost my taste for ice.[/quote]
AAAAHAHAHAHA

MR. COOL ICE!!

OP, at least you don't look like that - that guy doesn't even have a belt!

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']OP, at least you don't look like that - that guy doesn't even have a belt![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Well this didn't quite turn out as expected, but it is pretty funny. In defense, the tattoo was finished about 3 minutes before the pic was taken. The black Spider-Man looks much better now. The classic Spidey is ten years old and will be touched up and reshaded.
Now commence with the flaming.

[quote name='Squirms']Well this didn't quite turn out as expected, but it is pretty funny. In defense, the tattoo was finished about 3 minutes before the pic was taken. The black Spider-Man looks much better now. The classic Spidey is ten years old and will be touched up and reshaded.
Now commence with the flaming.[/QUOTE]

*respect knuckles*

[quote name='JimmieMac']Sweet, it looks like you were in the Navy back in '44. You can sneak into VFW bars and tell them that you traveled from back in time to warm them of the perils of alchohol and war but since it seems you got there too late, you'll have a beer with a Jack chaser.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Funniest post yet.

those embedded tattoos arent really new, i saw a guy on ripley's believe it or not with some of them several years ago

[quote name='Squirms']Well this didn't quite turn out as expected, but it is pretty funny. In defense, the tattoo was finished about 3 minutes before the pic was taken. The black Spider-Man looks much better now. The classic Spidey is ten years old and will be touched up and reshaded.
Now commence with the flaming.[/QUOTE]

Well then that makes me feel a lot better.

I thought the whole tatt was just done.

bread's done
Back