TARGET Clearance Trading Thread! NEW/UPDATED - 1 post per person

Orrimarrko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
243 (100%)
I didn't see one of these, so I thought I would start one.

Everyone loves finding those little red stickers that scream, "MARKDOWN!"

So, if you have found some here and would like to trade Target clearance games with others, or if you would even like to help out folks who are looking for these magical-stickered games, here's the place to do it.

Thanks!

I know I'd love to find DOA4 that cheap ever...

My target had one copy on Clearance, I was hoping it would get reduced more but someone bought it AS I was walking away.... gah.

I will buy/trade for a copy of Chicken Little for the wii (new or used)

CML or give me a price if you have this.

Figured this needed a bump, and I'm interested in DOA4 if anyone finds it cheap, send me a PM first about pricing with shipping included before ya buy it or anything.

Heading out to Target right now though I do not have much hope for finding a $15 DOA4 and $10 Tomb Raider: Legend.

The Danny Phantom DS games that I was hoping would come down in price have all disappeared (sold) from the Targets in my area.

If anyone can pick up an extra one for $5 - please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve

I'm looking for Monster 4x4.

I can get most of the 360 clearance games - Kameo & Tomb Raider were both at the sub $10 pricepoint last time I checked.

[quote name='daminion']I'm looking for Monster 4x4.

I can get most of the 360 clearance games - Kameo & Tomb Raider were both at the sub $10 pricepoint last time I checked.[/quote]

PM sent.

If you can pick up any 360 games (except Kameo), I'd appreciate it!

I can pick up about all of the 75% PC games currently out:

Jade Empire
Fear Gold
Fear
Battlestations
and lots more+

all 360 games that are 50% and there are some stores with a bunch unmarked that I may be able to get @ 75% when it hits. I can also get the arcade stick @ 50% or snag one when they hit 75.
I have 2 Nyko Play and Charge kits.

I can get the EA wireless PS2 controllers @ 50% maybe 75 as there are a bunch.

Same for the 13.98 games.

if anyone find any 360 games for real cheap, lmk what ones and prices. i might possibly want to buy them. Where i am in canada, there is no target, or EB, or ANY game stores, besides wal-mart...very very sad i know :(

Since there have been a TON of new price drops and red sticker markdowns at Target stores lately, I thought it would be crucial to bump this thread up again.

I hope they sticky it, but regardless...

If anyone is looking for certain games, or have extras to trade from the Target markdowns - feel free to post here!

Personally, I'm looking for:

XBOX 360
MLB 2K7 $9.98 or less
Hour of Victory $19.98 or less
Armored Core 4 $19.98 or less

Wii
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam $19.98 or less

There are a lot of different titles that I can find, just not these.

If you have any to trade, or extras to sell, just CML or pm me.

Thanks,
Steve

what games are on sale at targets? i am looking for list of 360 and ds games, as there are alot of games i would want to buy if cheap. lmkl!

I am looking for Ninja Guidan Sigma for $14.98 and Jericho for $12.98 for the PS3. I have them on clearance at my store for $40 bucks. If anyone can find them I would appreciate it. I will pay for shipping of the item as well as cost.

I think the cheapest 360 games I saw about a week ago was Juiced for $15, Lego Star Wars II/Avatar for $13.98. Only had a few copies so I would imagine at that pprice they are gone. I am going to check this after noon after work though.

I have a number of games from Target and other clearance sales, but I am only looking for TMNT 3 for Gamecube from these sales. PM if you have it.

(I might take a complete/mint TMNT3 instead of sealed, and there are a few other newer Wii (Dragon Quest, One Piece) or DS (Prof. Layton) games I would take in trade, but I will *not* sell any of the games--only trade.) Thanks.

I picked up some Folklore for you guys. Sending them out at $24 PayPal. Open to trade but only Xbox 360 games. Thanks.

[quote name='soonersfan60']I have a number of games from Target and other clearance sales, but I am only looking for TMNT 3 for Gamecube from these sales. PM if you have it.

(I might take a complete/mint TMNT3 instead of sealed, and there are a few other newer Wii (Dragon Quest, One Piece) or DS (Prof. Layton) games I would take in trade, but I will *not* sell any of the games--only trade.) Thanks.[/quote]

It might help if you had that game's Target DCPI # (I've seen your numerous posts and have checked 6 Targets) and what games you have to trade.

Just a thought...good luck, oh and there is an EBay seller with 2 for about $30 shipped each (much less than crazy Amazon for new copies)

if anyone has a extra copy of Folklore or Ninja Gaiden Sigma and is willing to ship to Toronto, I'd be grateful to take it off your hands for $28 shipped.

[quote name='oofrost']I picked up some Folklore for you guys. Sending them out at $24 PayPal. Open to trade but only Xbox 360 games. Thanks.[/quote]

I will trade you Blue Dragon for Folklore.

My target does not have these games listed as clearence

anyone who has folklore please please cml for it, thanks
i am also interested in jericho and ninja gaiden.

Have 360 Stranglehold new sealed for 360 Blue Dragon

Also have sealed guide for Stranglehold If you have the BD guide.

Thanks!

Oh, or I could trade PS3 Jericho (new/sealed) or PSP Dead Head Fred

did anyone happen to pick up a copy of stuntman: ignition for the PS3? I would like to get a copy of that game. willing to pay up to $15

Have an extra ddr supernova left over after turning 7 of them around on amazon if anyone has any decent ps2 or xbox sealed titles for trade let me know

Have
Spider-man Friend or foe sealed
Avatar (after i play it to get the points;))

want (in order)
Bee Movie
Juiced 2
Blue Dragon

have sealed alien syndrome on psp

really really want folklore, and to a lesser extent jericho and ninja gaiden

also cml for these

bread's done
Back