PS3 Game$haring

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicfreak5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Please note new trading rules regarding Gamesharing

"Trading on CAG is "at your own risk". However, there are some special cases where feedback is not allowed and engaging in this specific trading activity warrants a special warning. Onto the list :

1. Playstation 3 gamesharing. You are opening up your account to trouble here. You know the risks. "

-Pookymeister

hey everyone lets all of us CAGs take advantage of this feature. lets posts are have and wants in gamesharing. maybe through this thread all of us cags can get all the ps3 psn titles. :applause:

Have:
Paypal

Want:
Blast Factor
Mortal Kombat II

think whenever you download a paid game off the PSN, it's linked with your playstation ID, and you can redownload it I think 5 times free of charge.

so basically, download it on yours or a dummy account, take off your CC info and change your password, give information to trading buddy, log on with the information, go into the PS store, and I think there is a list or something of downloaded games. Download, let the other person know, say thanks, and be on your way.

Just be careful who you give your info to they might change your password before you get a hold of your account back (not that they'd really gain anything from it), in which case you'd probably have to just create a new account and be glad that you took off your CC info.

Also looking for Calling All Cars. Have Tekken, Blast Factor and fLow. I think I have something else to but I don't remember.

Only looking to deal with reputable CAGs though, so don't bopther hitting me up if you're not a CAG vet.

I don't have any :( But if anyone would be nice enough to give me my first game I'd be really, really happy :)

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I don't have any :( But if anyone would be nice enough to give me my first game I'd be really, really happy :)[/QUOTE]
Well, buy something and share it with us ^__^

I have Blast Factor.

If someone downloads the add on for it ($2.50 I think) and shares that with me I'll let that person download the game from me.

I am picky about who I'll share my account with though, so if you wnat to do this PM me and I'll let you know if its ok (aka no people who have been a member for like...a month).

This is a good idea. If you dont have anything to share then dont expect to get anything in return. Expect to send a paypal payment of 50% of the full price of the game you want.

Also a good gauge is I trader score and ebay ratings combined with the amount of time a cag has been a cag here on the boards.

Have:

Flow
Tekken

Want:

CAC
Gauntlet 2
Paypal

[quote name='mofo1115']Have:
CAC

Looking for Tekken.

Pmed both DarknessBear + jimfoley16.

First reputable person to get back to me gets it.[/quote]

/growl!

I will fight for you!

I'd be available tomorrow all day to this.

And if you are unavailable tomorrow I have the entire week available.

Yea, my job doesnt start for another week or two... :cry:

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Can you gameshare a game that you got through gamesharing?[/quote]

umm.... no.

Have Calling all Cars, willing to trade it for Tekken DR if anyone is interested. Only reputable cags, I've also traded before with whoknows

[quote name='apokalipze2']Have Calling all Cars, willing to trade it for Tekken DR if anyone is interested. Only reputable cags, I've also traded before with whoknows[/QUOTE]

me me me

games i dont have

$10 -- High Stakes: Poker Editon
$10 -- Nucleus
$10 -- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
$7 -- PizelJunk Racers
$7 -- Super Rub-a-Dub
$6 -- Go! Puzzle Full Game
$6 -- Lemmings
$5 -- Cash Guns Chaos
$5 -- Championship Sprint
$5 -- Gauntlet II
$5 -- Joust
$5 -- Q-Bert v2.0
$5 -- Rampage
$5 -- Rampart
$10 -- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
$6 -- 2xtreme
$6 -- CoolBoarders
$6 -- Crash Bandicoot
$6 -- Destruction Derby
$6 -- Jet Moto
$6 -- Jumping Flash!
$6 -- Medievil
$6 -- Rally Cross
$6 -- Syphon Filter
$6 -- Tekken 2
$6 -- WipeOut

Trading Tekken for Super Ruba Dub Dub!

Or CAC.

Im reliable and fast. (Ive Traded for Flow with Zoglog).

If we do it on AIM its even faster and easier.

ok so Galvatron and I traded games...but we can't access them, it says we are not the correct account to do that...anyone know what to do?

Just traded some gameshares with seanr1221 and it appears that Sony may have fixed the sharing loophole.

It will let you download the game that you are sharing, but once you try to access it, it will give you an access denied message, "this content cannot be accessed on your account."

If anybody knows a way around this, some help would be greatly appreciated. Also, when I view the game information, it says at the bottom, "This content can be used by people other than the content owners. However, if all owners are deleted, you will no longer be able to play the content."

Is sharing officially over???

Ok offtopic but wtf, EVERYTIME I open this page, one of my internet network connection pops up.

And sharing still works. Sharing=Caring :)

[quote name='gokou36']Ok offtopic but wtf, EVERYTIME I open this page, one of my internet network connection pops up.

And sharing still works. Sharing=Caring :)[/quote]

Let's hope so. I'll wait until a few others try this and see if it works before I try it again.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Just traded some gameshares with seanr1221 and it appears that Sony may have fixed the sharing loophole.

It will let you download the game that you are sharing, but once you try to access it, it will give you an access denied message, "this content cannot be accessed on your account."

If anybody knows a way around this, some help would be greatly appreciated. Also, when I view the game information, it says at the bottom, "This content can be used by people other than the content owners. However, if all owners are deleted, you will no longer be able to play the content."

Is sharing officially over???[/quote]

did you delete the temporary user account that u created to connect to seanr1221's psn that u used to download the shared game?

I don't know what the hell we did wrong, but it is fine now. I didn't delete the account initially until i found out it wasn't working. but anyways, we reauthorized it and it is fine now. Thanks for the help all!!!

[quote name='amicus']now the real question is... does reauthorizing count as a download even if u don't download.[/quote]

actually I was wondering that...hmmm, because we didn't redownload it ya know?

[quote name='amicus']anywhere on the psn store that shows how many times its been downloaded?[/quote]

good question, i have no idea. i would doubt reauthing would cost a download. i might try it tomorrow with flow since i only have 1 left (or 0 if reauth counts as a d/l).

unrelated but does the psn store charge ur cc directly for the game?

or do u put credit onto the store at set price points. like $10 at a time? almost like xbox live and wii.

edit: well i checked myself. it is a "wallet" system... whats with all these X.99 cent games!

i have another question: does the psn store charge tax based on ur location or billing address of the cc?

looking for 1 person to join a ps3 game share group.

what we're doing is creating a psn id for our group, and everyone is contributing money to the pot via paypal to a single person. and that person puts the money onto the common psn id and everyone uses that "sharing" psnid to download.

hoping this turns into a longer term thing, where we can get mulitple different games, and only have the one "extra" user for the shared psn id.

first game is CAC. and depending on interest tekken. and in the future we'll see as games come out.

pm if interested or have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back