FT/FS:Need for Speed:Most Wanted (2012) W:CML or Forza Horizons

jousley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
134 (100%)
Got Need for Speed Most Wanted for 360 and just isn't my cup of tea.....really good game though! Would like to sell or trade it. Would sell for $45 shipped in US..would consider radek too especially for Forza Horizons or maybe Dishonored and other things..
I also have the Legend of Zelda Skyward sword/controller bundle factory sealed that I'd sell for $95 shipped in the US.
I also have a sealed The World Ends with You for the DS that I would like to get $50 for. I would consider some trades or make an offer. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Inf^Shini, PM replied to.
xdl, sorry I didn't see thing
mjgoldie, the link to your tradelist isn't working. Get that list to me, and Ill see what we can do!

Star Trek Legacy 360 Added to my have list.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']cml for Growlanser Generations, MGS3: Subsitance, Grandia III, and RPG Maker III. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Dragonreborn, I didnt see anything I wanted. (Not much of a PC gamer)
Thanks for looking though!

Please CML for the following:

Xbox 360-

F.E.A.R.
Test Drive Unlimited (SEALED)

PS2-

Ace Combat 5 (SEALED)
Hot Shots Golf Fore!

Nice to hear from you again, maccabee72...always remember you as one of the best CAGer traders around :)
Sorry I didnt see anything that interested me at this time.

[quote name='jousley']Thanks for the purchase Silent Assassin120
Rez is gone[/quote]

Oh what...Rez.

I had a friggin' rez, silent never said anything. I'mma go give him an earful :mad:

[quote name='jousley']Nice to hear from you again, maccabee72...always remember you as one of the best CAGer traders around :)
Sorry I didnt see anything that interested me at this time.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words!

Free bump;)

Added to the have list the following:

GBA Tales of Phantasia (SEALED)
PS1 Final Fantasy Origins (SEALED)
PS1 Breath of Fire III
PS1 R- Types
PROMO item SUper Mario Sunshine Beach towel (SEALED)

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']CML for 360 Test Drive unlimited
:)[/QUOTE]

Always interested in Valk. Profile....anything else on my list interest you?

POSSIBLE interest in Viva Pinata...have to ask my wife if its something she wants :)

All PMs replied to. I work all day on Saturday and in the morning on Sunday, so if you try to contact me, It might be Sunday afternoon before I can get back to you. Thanks so much for all the interest folks. Im looking forward to more trades! -Jason

[quote name='ralph10']CML for F.E.A.R.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for looking, but sorry I didnt see anything I was looking for. Thanks again!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I really want Odin Sphere. You don't happen to want Okami, do you?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...maybe... PMing you now

[quote name='ihadFG']So you didn't see anything on my list in addition to Madden?[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry! I didnt see your post....Ill take a look at your list now.

bread's done
Back