- - - - -

Join the CAG Steam Community!

#3091 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20998 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:59 AM

I'll be joining, new to PC gaming, going to need friends since I'm coming from console

I'm in a group of mostly CAGs who do multiplayer and co-op events on a weekly basis.  Add me on Steam if you'd like an invite:

http://steamcommunit.../cheaplikeafox/

#3092 maryadavies  

maryadavies

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:22 AM

I just joined myself.

Steam username is maryadavies; mind I mostly play RPGs, tho I do play FFXIV. I'll put the lodestone link up to my main chara if people want to see it. (That's on Excal, just so you know.)

#3093 Bluesilo   Movie/Game Reviewer CAGiversary!   106 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:23 PM

I'm not sure I put my name in here but I'm on Steam @ firefight333. Looking for people to play PUBG with. DM if interested in a Duo or Squad match 

#3094 HeroToTheMasses   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1189 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

HeroToTheMasses

Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:08 PM

Hi, 

I'm looking for someone to game with us regular and coop some games through Parsec. We're currently starting The Room but we're opening to switching games if there's something else you want to play in a group.