This OTT is a better painter than Bob Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the other OTT, figured I'd ask here too.

I don't like complicated RPGs, or strategic RPGs. I like shit like DQVIII and the original Final Fantasy since they're straight forward. Will I like Rogue Galaxy?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']A Chuck Norris joke OTT? Is this 2006?

Fail.[/quote]

Says the person with a meme from three years ago for an avatar.

TFN, did you get CoD4? If so do think its the shiznizzle bam too?

[quote name='scuba t']chuck norris once visited the virgin islands know they're just called the islands[/quote]

:rofl:

great Jonathan just told me his ex might be moving to Tampa. I was fine when she was in GA because Jonathan would never move back to GA. Ug no wonder he is so noncommited.

[quote name='Maklershed']Says the person with a meme from three years ago for an avatar.[/QUOTE]

Three years ago? Please. The pancake rabbit is as old as the internet itself.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit'] Three years ago? Please. The pancake rabbit is as old as the internet itself.[/QUOTE]

:lol: It was originally posted by Al Gore.

I think I'm giving up on Bionic Woman. I want to like it but its just too damn boring. And Pancake, I changed the title to appease you.

Yeah Mak.

COD4 is That Nigga. Multiplayer takes Halo 3 by the head, slits it throat and shits down it.

...single player too.

[quote name='Maklershed']I think I'm giving up on Bionic Woman. I want to like it but its just too damn boring. And Pancake, I changed the title to appease you.[/QUOTE]
I gave up after the 2nd episode.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']great Jonathan just told me his ex might be moving to Tampa. I was fine when she was in GA because Jonathan would never move back to GA. Ug no wonder he is so noncommited.[/QUOTE]
I've never liked the name Jonathan.

If it's true that you are destined to live a life based on your name, he is either a sign language teacher or a professional sweater folder.

Shaddap.

You and your ginger-ass nigga from MythBusters avatar.

So I went to Sears and looked for clearance stuff. I found EBA for $17, Rogue Galaxy for $20 (not sure if I want to keep it) and DK King of Swing was out of their system, so I got it for $6.

Not bad, I say. $45.51, all told, for three good games. I wish they'd've had FFV on clearance, but no dice. they had VI, but it wasn't clearanced.

Kmart has FFV on clearance.

If youve got one near you. :/

Gamestop also got rid of their new GBA games.. so you'd be able to snag FFVI for 15.99 w/ edge/10% off coupon Rocko, same for FFV. They're just unwrapped and in the box.

[quote name='Rocko']Posted this in the other OTT, figured I'd ask here too.

I don't like complicated RPGs, or strategic RPGs. I like shit like DQVIII and the original Final Fantasy since they're straight forward. Will I like Rogue Galaxy?[/QUOTE]
I've only put an hour into it, and based on that I'd be inclined to say yes, but...

...I got that RG guide from Strell, and the fucking thing is 384 pages, and most of it in microfont.

I think it might be one of those games where you get as much out of it as you put into it.

[quote name='TFN']Kmart has FFV on clearance.

If youve got one near you. :/

Gamestop also got rid of their new GBA games.. so you'd be able to snag FFVI for 15.99 w/ edge/10% off coupon Rocko, same for FFV. They're just unwrapped and in the box.[/quote]

I wish. All of my Kmarts turned into Sears down here a year or two ago. And I hate Sears. Kmart wasn't much better, but it was better than Sears.

That's a pretty good price for FFV and VI. I might try that sometime. Thanks.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've only put an hour into it, and based on that I'd be inclined to say yes, but...

...I got that RG guide from Strell, and the fucking thing is 384 pages, and most of it in microfont.

I think it might be one of those games where you get as much out of it as you put into it.[/quote]

Oh, I know, I read over the RG guide when I got home and the thing is fucking gigantic.

$20 is a steal but I don't want to be stuck with shit I don't like.

Blah.

I need to fucking play DQVIII. :rofl:

I need to head up to gamestop and grab some GBA games. The only one I have is Tony Hawk 2, which is a good game, but I'm just not that into it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']it's hard to be plesant when you feel like four years of your life may go down the tube at any moment.[/QUOTE]

:(

From a man's perspective, I can honestly say that women tend to overthink arguments and rough situations into something far more grandiose than it really is.

Course, I don't know anything about your situation, so I imagine my input is pretty worthless. I'm just saying to look at it directly for what it is and go from there.

Your mind is far more capable of scaring you than reality is. It's a good rule to remember.

[quote name='Rocko']Oh, I know, I read over the RG guide when I got home and the thing is fucking gigantic.

$20 is a steal but I don't want to be stuck with shit I don't like.

Blah.

I need to fucking play DQVIII. :rofl:[/QUOTE]
You better play it, because you denied me that fucking guide weeks ago because you said you were gonna play the game if you ever found it.

;)

if we were having an argument it would be one thing... but we weren't fighting or anything. Nothing has changed except he has been talking to the ex more often. Mind you this is an ex from high school. sooo 7 years or so ago.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You better play it, because you denied me that fucking guide weeks ago because you said you were gonna play the game if you ever found it.

;)[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm just cautious now that I've spent the money. :lol:

Rocko since you have a habit of not wanting to keep games after you finish them, tell me if you're going to sell EBA.

This all depends on whether or not you register it, though.

[quote name='Brak']You always play, like, three games and disappear.

And the M4, with the silencer, is That Nigga.

Nobody knows where you're - rapidly - firing from.[/quote]

I always say bye if I have to go or something.

Which thekeybladewars was falling asleep watching me play so I didn't wanna be rude or anything..

You niggas never shut up though so its hard to say ''HEY SHUT THE fuck UP - I'M LEAVING!''

[quote name='Strell']Rocko since you have a habit of not wanting to keep games after you finish them, tell me if you're going to sell EBA.

This all depends on whether or not you register it, though.[/quote]

I don't register unless there's some sort of bonus, except for my consoles. I registered those. I see no reason to register since there's no reward.

I don't think I'll be selling it, though, as I'd like to keep my little Ouendan group intact with Ouendan 1+2 and EBA. I sell a lot of stuff, but there's certain games I like to keep.

I wish I sold my PS2 games when I was done with them. Now my PS2 "collection" just sits there and collects dust, while being worth about $5 a game for most of 'em, if that. :lol:

I'm keeping up on that with my Wii, though. Play 'em and sell 'em. I'll have all the stuff I've thoroughly played sold if Shrike decides to buy my Strikers. If not, I'm hoping some CAG will since I don't want to eBay it. I do have Elebits, Sonic and SSX on the Wii that I have and haven't really played. One day I'll get into them.

But anyway, I'll keep you in mind. Got a little off track there. :x

[quote name='Rocko']I don't register unless there's some sort of bonus, except for my consoles. I registered those. I see no reason to register since there's no reward.

I don't think I'll be selling it, though, as I'd like to keep my little Ouendan group intact with Ouendan 1+2 and EBA. I sell a lot of stuff, but there's certain games I like to keep.

I wish I sold my PS2 games when I was done with them. Now my PS2 "collection" just sits there and collects dust, while being worth about $5 a game for most of 'em, if that. :lol:

I'm keeping up on that with my Wii, though. Play 'em and sell 'em. I'll have all the stuff I've thoroughly played sold if Shrike decides to buy my Strikers. If not, I'm hoping some CAG will since I don't want to eBay it. I do have Elebits, Sonic and SSX on the Wii that I have and haven't really played. One day I'll get into them.

But anyway, I'll keep you in mind. Got a little off track there. :x[/quote]

Make a trade list. Do you have Okami? I'll buy that from ya. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back