This OTT is a better painter than Bob Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Make a trade list. Do you have Okami? I'll buy that from ya. :)[/quote]

I have one. It's gone nowhere lately. :lol:

Nope. I wish I did.

[quote name='Rocko']I have one. It's gone nowhere lately. :lol:

Nope. I wish I did.[/QUOTE]
Buy it for the Wii.

OTT, help me out. What's the deal with that Vonage shit? It's only like $25 a month for unlimited local and long distance, and you get free call waiting and caller ID and shit. Surely there's some sort of catch. What is it?

Halp!

[quote name='Rocko']OTT, help me out. What's the deal with that Vonage shit? It's only like $25 a month for unlimited local and long distance, and you get free call waiting and caller ID and shit. Surely there's some sort of catch. What is it?

Halp![/QUOTE]
Vonage 911 =/= 911.

Line quality is also spotty, from my experience.

How come whenever I play a movie on That Triple.. when it goes from the menu to play them ovie.. theres an UGLY popping sound that comes outta the speakers.. and the screen goes to snow for a bit and skips around..

Do I needa change some settings or something? Its bothering the fuck out of me.. did it with the Uncharted demo too.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Vonage 911 =/= 911.

Line quality is also spotty, from my experience.[/quote]

So Vonage 911=?

Also, it says you need a broadband intarwebz connection. Wassup wit dat?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Vonage 911 =/= 911.

Line quality is also spotty, from my experience.[/quote]

Yeah, line quality is dependent upon how good your internet connection/bandwith is.

No power = no phone.

And the 911 system is different.

But mostly, it's not bad -- I've had it here for about a year and it does mostly what I need it to. Only occasionally stuff cuts out and is a pain in the ass... comes to like 31.xx or so with tax per month, Rocko.

[quote name='Trakan']Brak and zoo, want to play some COD4?[/QUOTE]
There's something wrong with Xbox Live.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, line quality is dependent upon how good your internet connection/bandwith is.

No power = no phone.

And the 911 system is different.

But mostly, it's not bad -- I've had it here for about a year and it does mostly what I need it to. Only occasionally stuff cuts out and is a pain in the ass... comes to like 31.xx or so with tax per month, Rocko.[/quote]

I see. Since I'm computer illiterate, I'm assuming it won't slow down my internet or anything if I'm talking and interwebzing at the same time?

Also, I'm assumnig if your internet is down the phone is down? My Comcast dies all the fucking time for some reason.

[quote name='TFN']How come whenever I play a movie on That Triple.. when it goes from the menu to play them ovie.. theres an UGLY popping sound that comes outta the speakers.. and the screen goes to snow for a bit and skips around..

Do I needa change some settings or something? Its bothering the fuck out of me.. did it with the Uncharted demo too.[/QUOTE]
That's just how That Triple is.

It's annoying, but I'm used to it.

It's as if you are changing resolutions, even though they are staying the same.

[quote name='TFN']Those two packs I downloaded last night for GHIII were garbage.

Who the hell is Velvet Revolver?

...honestly.[/QUOTE]
Honestly? Scott Weiland from STP and the rest of the guys from Guns n' Roses.

I only liked two songs of Foo Fighters.

The song about Kurt Cobain and the one where in the video dude has a huge pimp hand.

[quote name='Brak']Foo Fighters are garbage, these days.[/QUOTE]
I caught one of their new songs on the radio, The Pretender, it wasn't so bad.

Hey OTT, how much would it cost me to buy a tape deck and get it installed in my car? I want one so I can use my ipod reliably, unlike what I have to deal with with my radio adapter.

Don't like Kanye anymore, but this song was dope. Just heard it when playing random songs on my HDD.
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=wZUpu4Z_4Oo[/MEDIA]

Hey, zew:

Did you crack your case all the way open to get to the SATA shit, and all that?

I heard there was a way of doing it without having to open in all the way.

[quote name='Brak']Hey, zew:

Did you crack your case all the way open to get to the SATA shit, and all that?

I heard there was a way of doing it without having to open in all the way.[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

I've heard about the way to do it without opening it for a reflash, but it still requires you to open it at least once and disfigure your case. If you find out about a way to do it without opening it the first time, let me know, but I don't think it's possible.

[quote name='zewone']Oh yeah, and I'm grabbing Assassin's Creed right now.

6 hours from now, I'll be playing it. :D[/QUOTE]

I need to get me summa dat.

Also

Two Words = $

Brak, if Trashkan can mod his shit, you can.

If you want, I'll walk you through it on Live chat. That's how I helped Trak.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah.

I've heard about the way to do it without opening it for a reflash, but it still requires you to open it at least once and disfigure your case. If you find out about a way to do it without opening it the first time, let me know, but I don't think it's possible.[/QUOTE]
What resources did you reference? A PDF I downloaded was mad-intimidating.

[quote name='Brak']What resources did you reference? A PDF I downloaded was mad-intimidating.[/QUOTE]
Didn't you build your computer? It can't be much harder than that, if at all.

[quote name='Brak']What resources did you reference? A PDF I downloaded was mad-intimidating.[/QUOTE]
PDF.

Probably the same one you were looking at.

I'm telling you, it's mad simple. Have you looked on Craigslist? Sometime, modders advertise on the site, offering their services.

[quote name='Rocko']When is Galaxy going to be in stores? 13th?[/QUOTE]
I think it might already be in stores. I remember reading that some best buy stores were breaking street date earlier this week.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I just converted a lot of the stuff I had on my PC into WMV so I could stream it to my 360.[/quote]

What did you use? I use cucusoft ultimate video converter to convert stuff to wmv for zune but its insanely slow. I dont know if thats par for the course or I just have a sucky program.

[quote name='dcfox']I think it might already be in stores. I remember reading that some best buy stores were breaking street date earlier this week.[/quote]

Yeah, but I mean street date. I'm buying it at TRU for the $25 GC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back