This OTT is a better painter than Bob Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']there's this cafe that opened up downtown. it serves pizza/italian food, sushi and pastries. it sounds strange, but it works. we shared garlic knots, mozz sticks, a slice of pizza and tempura kani. it was awesome.

they also had a table out with free apple cider, italian cookies and mini canoli (both chocolate and regular). the canoli was spectacular, so were the almond cookies.[/QUOTE]
I've heard of that place. Is it run by a Pakistani man named Babu?

babu.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']I've heard of that place. Is it run by a Pakistani man named Babu?

babu.jpg
[/quote]
lulz.

srsly, it's called Benny's and it's run by some italian guy named benny and some japanese woman named fujiyama.

[quote name='TFN']The TV is nice, Casey.

Just get one of these, get a warranty and you're set. Weren't you in the market for something more expensive/bigger though?[/QUOTE]

I am kind of looking at both ends of the spectrum. Either I am going to go hella cheap on a TV or get something fairly nice.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That might be a nice backup if I can't get the 42" Aquos from CC on BF.[/QUOTE]

I can't drop close to a gir on a TV that ain't 1080p. That is why I personally am thinking about getting the same TV TFN got.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I am kind of looking at both ends of the spectrum. Either I am going to go hella cheap on a TV or get something fairly nice.[/quote]
That 42" at CC on BF is pretty fucking nice, if you ask me. :) and $800 isn't so bad for something that fucking sweet.

It's 1080p, last I checked casey... lemme find the link?

I'm pretty sure it's this one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']practice makes perfect.

just make sure you're drawring in the bathtub. :D

do you use a tablet?[/QUOTE]
I do now. IIRC the entirely digital ones started with Mrs. Shipwreck.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']shouldn't you be drawring, simon? :lol:

I think liquid still needs an einstein avatar...[/QUOTE]
I like the way you think. ;)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']http://www.amazon.com/Sharp-Aquos-LC42D43U-720p-HDTV/dp/B000U6AXAG

I am positive it is this one. Plus if it was 1080p there would be a marker on the TV indicating it was.[/quote]

fuck -- you're right.

I did the legwork, found the scans, compared the web IDs... turns out the listing over at BFads.net is off. :\.

Shit, now I don't know what to do for an HDTV.

I was just tempted to pick up R&CF:ToD and GoW2 for the $20 in giftcards while I was in there too... balls.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nada, you?[/quote]

watchin the csi-without a trace crossover episodes from the other night. i

[quote name='corrosivefrost']fuck -- you're right.

I did the legwork, found the scans, compared the web IDs... turns out the listing over at BFads.net is off. :\.

Shit, now I don't know what to do for an HDTV.

I was just tempted to pick up R&CF:ToD and GoW2 for the $20 in giftcards while I was in there too... balls.[/quote]

fucking InuDad is back on my shitlist. :bomb:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Apparently neither one of them know when to leave the pocket...[/quote]

Brady knows how to whine like a little bitch then play it off like it's nothing when he gets what he wants.

[quote name='The Crotch']Agreed. Darwin's getting lonely over here.[/QUOTE]I see you and Darwin have been posting in that science education thread.

That O'Reilly video was absurd. I think I'm going to send it to my ID friend (who happens to love O'Reilly) and ask him to defend it in a way that won't make me laugh and see if he can do it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Apparently neither one of them know when to leave the pocket...[/QUOTE]
Or when to go with the hand off . . .

[quote name='dcfox']Or when to go with the hand off . . .[/QUOTE]
He's getting a penalty for throwing the ball to an ineligible receiver . . .

[quote name='dcfox']He's getting a penalty for throwing the ball to an ineligible receiver . . .[/quote]

false start, offense!

[quote name='Chika']or when to throw it out of bounds[/QUOTE]

or when to pull out.

Err, sorry guys, I think I ruined it.

So the girlfriend got another damn animal. So now she's got 2 cats and a guinea pig. :roll: The sad part is she's lived on her own for less than 6 months and in that time she's managed to amass the beginnings of a small petting zoo in that place.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So the girlfriend got another damn animal. So now she's got 2 cats and a guinea pig. :roll: The sad part is she's lived on her own for less than 6 months and in that time she's managed to amass the beginnings of a small petting zoo in that place.[/QUOTE]
To many men on the field!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So the girlfriend got another damn animal. So now she's got 2 cats and a guinea pig. :roll: The sad part is she's lived on her own for less than 6 months and in that time she's managed to amass the beginnings of a small petting zoo in that place.[/quote]

no, NOW you ruined it :roll:

;)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So the girlfriend got another damn animal. So now she's got 2 cats and a guinea pig. :roll: The sad part is she's lived on her own for less than 6 months and in that time she's managed to amass the beginnings of a small petting zoo in that place.[/QUOTE]
She's nesting. Start checking your condoms for pinholes.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You know the funny thing is she can't figure out why I never want to stay over anymore...[/quote]
tell her the smell kills the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back