This OTT is a better painter than Bob Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did build my computer, but this seems scurrrier.
[quote name='zewone']PDF.

Probably the same one you were looking at.

I'm telling you, it's mad simple. Have you looked on Craigslist? Sometime, modders advertise on the site, offering their services.[/QUOTE]
I'll look deeper into it tomorrow, after work.

I might take you up on the help, though.

Also, I just searched Craigslist for '360', and there is a guy in my town selling a 48 hour trial for $10.

I best get on dat.

[quote name='zewone']Is that Niggy Tardust album any good?[/QUOTE]fuck yeah it is. Candidate for my Album of the Year.

It is a bit experimental, in both lyrics and beats, so I'm not sure whether you'd like it or not, but definitely give it a shot.

[quote name='zewone']Is that Niggy Tardust album any good?[/QUOTE]
HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLL yeah.

By the gay: How long, in all, did it take you to flash your drive?

Brak if I were you I would wait until after the fall update if you only have one circle since they probably are going to stick some shit in there to stop people from playing online with a modded console.

And TFN how is that TV?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Brak if I were you I would wait until after the fall update if you only have one circle since they probably are going to stick some shit in there to stop people from playing online with a modded console.[/QUOTE]
What would happen after that? Another hax?

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, but I mean street date. I'm buying it at TRU for the $25 GC.[/QUOTE]
12th. At least that's the date on Nintendo's site.

[quote name='Maklershed']What did you use? I use cucusoft ultimate video converter to convert stuff to wmv for zune but its insanely slow. I dont know if thats par for the course or I just have a sucky program.[/QUOTE]

I use River Past Video Cleaner Pro. It does take quite a while to convert so I usually fill it up with a bunch of shows before I got to sleep.

The TV is nice, Casey.

Just get one of these, get a warranty and you're set. Weren't you in the market for something more expensive/bigger though?

[quote name='Brak']What would happen after that? Another hax?[/QUOTE]
You would just need newer firmware. I would agree with Casey on waiting until after the update to see what the deal is yo.

That's good to hear about that Niggy.

I would download it now, if my tubes weren't clogged with game data.

DK King of Swing is not bad alright shitty. You can't even kill enemies, so the lame control system makes them hard as hell to avoid.

Weak.

What video formats does the iPhone support? Also, how many megapixels is its camera?

And yes, Rocko, no internet = no VOIP, vonage, comcast or otherwise.

[quote name='TFN']The TV is nice, Casey.

Just get one of these, get a warranty and you're set. Weren't you in the market for something more expensive/bigger though?[/quote]

That might be a nice backup if I can't get the 42" Aquos from CC on BF.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What video formats does the iPhone support? [/quote]

I'd also like to know this as I'm probably gonna get an ipod classic or touch soon.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What video formats does the iPhone support? Also, how many megapixels is its camera?

And yes, Rocko, no internet = no VOIP, vonage, comcast or otherwise.[/QUOTE]
Quicktime and MP4, I believe.

2MP camera. Gets the job done.

[quote name='zewone']Quicktime and MP4, I believe.

2MP camera. Gets the job done.[/quote]

I was impressed with the camera, which is why i wondered the megapixelage...

Video formats are always good to wonder about... damn I want an iPhone. I just don't wanna drop four Franklins... :\

Thank you to the people who recommended Oblivion -- I've been having fun with it, for sure.

Except for that time when I noticed I had a "absorb skill: armorer" scroll and decided to try to suck some of the armorer skill out of one of the shop keepers in the Imperial city. Apparently, he was a nancy boy, considered it as an attack against him and when I went outside, I met the "police". I didn't have enough $ to bribe them... so I had to do a load of my last save which was a ways back.

ugh my cellphone is shitting the bed. i've got verizon and my "new every 2" is up on Monday. I could go with Verizon again and settle for a phone that isn't my first choice or i could wait until my contract expires in March and go with at&t for the phone i really want. i duno how long mah fone will last so i duno wat 2 do.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was impressed with the camera, which is why i wondered the megapixelage...

Video formats are always good to wonder about... damn I want an iPhone. I just don't wanna drop four Franklins... :\[/QUOTE]
If you have $400 to spare don't get an iPhone. Buy me a triple instead.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Did you go by Best Buy to play with that triple?[/QUOTE]
I realized that it was that triple and that I didn't want to play it anyways, so I never went. :lol:

I did get a raise today though, just by asking. :D

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Best Buy training was so draining.
Buncha chants and acronyms.

It's a fucking cult.[/quote]

Chanting EM-PLOY-EE DIS-COUNT.

And GEEK-SQUAD-BLOWS.

Til the cows come home.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Enjoyable though.[/QUOTE]
I've only seen one episode. It was alright but I don't know if I can get over the whole living doll aspect. It just freaks me out.

[quote name='dcfox']I've only seen one episode. It was alright but I don't know if I can get over the whole living doll aspect. It just freaks me out.[/QUOTE]
Meh, they're practically human though. The whole doll thing just provides the basis for the series.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Ryuk is one ugly mofo, frosty. I'd go with L for a Death Note avatar, if I were you.[/quote]

I like the fact that he looks like the joker clown from hell. fucking scury. and badass.

I've not seen L's face yet, I believe, I've only seen the 1st 3 episodes or so.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I like the fact that he looks like the joker clown from hell. fucking scury. and badass.

I've not seen L's face yet, I believe, I've only seen the 1st 3 episodes or so.[/quote]
That dude's crazy.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Ryuk is one ugly mofo, frosty. I'd go with L for a Death Note avatar, if I were you.[/quote]
I also like Light/Kira... but would rather have a shinigami... if I could find a pic and figure out how to do a proper avatar with the view from having "shinigami eyes" i'd totally do it. :)

there's this cafe that opened up downtown. it serves pizza/italian food, sushi and pastries. it sounds strange, but it works. we shared garlic knots, mozz sticks, a slice of pizza and tempura kani. it was awesome.

they also had a table out with free apple cider, italian cookies and mini canoli (both chocolate and regular). the canoli was spectacular, so were the almond cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back