Mod's Please Close Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukafls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hey, I am looking for comics. Anybody know where I can get some other than ebay? Thanks for the help. I am mostly looking for Marvel Comics. Also does any CAG member have any that they are going to get rid of? I am looking for Sgt. Furys Howling Commandos, if you have them. I also am looking for some DeathloK, a short series of comics called the Thor Corps, any What if comics, any War Machine comics, any 2099 comics, Damage Control, another short series called The Crew, and anything that has the Taskmaster in it.

I have an uber ton. Depends on what you're looking for (new? Old?)

I have some older ones listed on my trade list. I had a friend who owned a comic store. His old store's remains? ... now in my house. Yes, my wife hates me.

I have two of those white storage boxes full of comics from the mid 90s I've been wanting to get rid of. Mostly Marvel, but some Image, several DC, and a few of various other indie publishers. Send me a pm if you want with what you're looking for.

www.mycomicshop.com (Lone Star) and www.milehighcomics.com

Those are the two I use. Lone Star has good prices. Mile High's prices are shit, but they very honestly probably have the best selection in the world. Honestly though, ebay is probably the best bet if you are willing to wait for it. I've gotten a LOT of comics insanely cheap through ebay.

I got alot of comics im getting rid of. CML for some of it, I'll PM you a more extensive list if interested. Are you looking for the Deathlok written by Joe Casey?

[quote name='yukafls']Hey, I am looking for comics. I am looking for Sgt. Furys Howling Commandos[/QUOTE]

I have #1 of the latest incarnation that I'm getting rid of.

Actually, I'll be putting 2500 comics on Ebay this weekend. Be sure to check my sig for a link.

dont have those ones, but i have....like 17 boxes worth, mostly Silver Age thru 80s.. Spidey etc
have to start getting them graded.

I have most (if not all) of the Marvel 2099 titles.

PM me with the titles you want and I'll dig my collectiion out of the closet and check.

[quote name='yukafls']Hey, I am looking for comics. Anybody know where I can get some other than ebay? Thanks for the help. I am mostly looking for Marvel Comics. Also does any CAG member have any that they are going to get rid of? I am looking for Sgt. Furys Howling Commandos, if you have them. I also am looking for some DeathloK, a short series of comics called the Thor Corps, any What if comics, any War Machine comics, any 2099 comics, Damage Control, another short series called The Crew, and anything that has the Taskmaster in it.[/quote]

where do you live? in san diego?

I have a lot of Marvel comics from the early 90s. If you are still interested in March, the next time I go home I'll send you a list. I could also get my brother to take an inventory of them. They are all stored in sleeves and what not.

Ive got boxes adn boxes and boxes of comics that i just want to get rid of......
if you are ever in the NJ area drop me a line.
Shipping would suck and negate the whole 'cheaper then dirt price'(4/$1).

:) check out your local shops though, get on a mailing list every store at least once a year cleans out their back issue bins and has some great prices.

honestly.. i would get the trade paperback versions of comics.. especially for Marvel/DC stuff.. who really has the room to store boxes and boxes of comics .. paperback versions work for me better.. i get usually about 5 or 6 of them in order instead of having to put them together in comic form its more expensive that way anyways..

but ebay has been good for me i got a ton of comics for comparatively cheap that way..

amazon has good prices for trade paperback versions.. which is what i suggest.. unless you actually "care" about the collectability

[quote name='urzishra14']honestly.. i would get the trade paperback versions of comics.. especially for Marvel/DC stuff.. who really has the room to store boxes and boxes of comics .. paperback versions work for me better.. i get usually about 5 or 6 of them in order instead of having to put them together in comic form its more expensive that way anyways..

but ebay has been good for me i got a ton of comics for comparatively cheap that way..

amazon has good prices for trade paperback versions.. which is what i suggest.. unless you actually "care" about the collectability[/quote]

I do buy both, I have bought the trade paperbacks and the single comics. The thing is, that some of the stories I am interested in are not collected in some of the trade paperbacks. So, recently I have been buying the single comics.

I don't if anyone has mention this yet, but I starting to like heavyink.com for my comics. Discounted prices and free shipping. With an excellent subscription service. I switched to them from my comic store (I know, I know lynch me.)

I have all of 52 and the WWIII tie ins if you are interested in those at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back