Mod's Please Close Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukafls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hey, I am looking for comics. Anybody know where I can get some other than ebay? Thanks for the help. I am mostly looking for Marvel Comics. Also does any CAG member have any that they are going to get rid of? I am looking for Sgt. Furys Howling Commandos, if you have them. I also am looking for some DeathloK, a short series of comics called the Thor Corps, any What if comics, any War Machine comics, any 2099 comics, Damage Control, another short series called The Crew, and anything that has the Taskmaster in it.

I have a bunch of current comics (all bagged and boarded) I'm looking to offload due to either having the trades for them also or not really caring for the stories. I'll list them but are you just looking for marvel?

Amazing Spider-Man #529
Black Panther (2005-current series) #1-10
Civil War #1-7
Civil War Files
Civil War Frontline #1-11
Civil War: The Return
Civil War: X-Men #1, 2
Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways #1, 2
Daredevil vs. Punisher: Means and Ends #1-6
Daredevil: Redemption #1-4, 6
Decimation: House of M The Day After
District X #1-6
Doctor Spectrum #1
Eternals #1, 2
Fantastic Four/Iron Man: Big in Japan #1
Fantastic Four: House of M #1-3
Fury (2001 miniseries) #1
Fury: Peacemaker (2006 miniseries) #1
Generation M #1-5
Ghost Rider (2005-2006 Garth Ennis miniseries) #1-6
GLX-Mas Special #1
House of M #1-8
Hulk (2008 Jeph Loeb series) #1
Incredible Hulk #77-81, 83-86, 107-110
Iron Man (2005-current series) #1-6
Iron Man: House of M #1-3
Loners #1-4
Marvel 1602: New World #1
Marvel Comics Presents (2007-current series) #1-6
Marvel Knights Spider-Man #1-13
Marvel Must Haves: Spider-Man/Black Cat The Evil That Men Do (contains #1-3 of the series)
Marvel Nemesis: The Imperfects #1
Marvel Team Up (2005-2006 series) #1-23
Ms. Marvel (2006-current series) #1
Mutopia X #1
Mythos: X-Men
New Warriors (2007-current series) #1-3
New X-Men #20
Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E. #1-7
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Avengers 2004
Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Ultimate Spider-Man/Fantastic Four 2005
The Order #1
Powerless #1-6
Pulse #1-14
Punisher MAX: The Tyger
Rogue (2004-2005 series) #1, 2
Sentry (2005 miniseries) #1-8
Son of M #1-6
Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do #4-6
Spider-Man: Breakout #1-5
Spider-Man: House of M #1-5
Spider-Woman: Origin #1-5
Strange #1-5
Thor (2007-current series) #1
Thor: Blood Oath #1-6
Ultimate Elektra #1-5
Ultimate Extinction #1-5
Ultimate Fantastic Four #1
Ultimate Iron Man (2005-2006 miniseries) #1-5
Ultimate Nightmare #1-5
Ultimate Secret #1-4
Ultimate Spider-Man #63-98
Ultimate Spider-Man Annual #1, 2
Ultimate X-Men #46-73
Ultimate X-Men Annual #1
Ultimates 2 #1-13
Ultimates 3 #1
Ultimates Annual #1
Uncanny X-Men #475-481
Venom vs. Carnage #1-4
What If: Dr. Doom had Become the Thing?
What If: General Ross Had Become the Hulk?
What If: Magneto and Professor X Formed the X-Men Together?
Wolverine: Origins #1, 2
Wolverine: Soultaker #1, 2
Wolverine: The End #1-6
World War Hulk #1-5
World War Hulk: Frontline #1-5
X-Force (2004 miniseries) #1-3
X-Men #188, 189
X-Men/Fantastic Four #1-5
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse 10th Anniversary #1-6
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse 10th Anniversary Special
X-Men: Colossus Bloodline #1-5
X-Men: Kitty Pryde Shadow & Flame #1-5
X-Men: Phoenix Endsong #1-5
X-Men: The 198 #1-5
X-Men: The End #1

I'm getting ready to sell a large bulk of my collection in lots of about 100. I was going to piece it out but decided not to let it get cherry picked and stuck with junk. If you're interested in seeing the lots, let me know and I'll send you the lists.

[quote name='yukafls']bump[/QUOTE]

Are you even reading these suggestions or are you just posting to "bump"?

Have your mom or dad drive you around town until you find a comic store. Sheesh.

[quote name='The Frozin One']Are you even reading these suggestions or are you just posting to "bump"?

Have your mom or dad drive you around town until you find a comic store. Sheesh.[/quote]

Yeah, I am reading them, I am not fucking 4 years old. I want to keep bumping this so maybe someone else will contact me and want to trade. The others in the first page did not work out.

I have a lot of old What If's and 2099 comics. Drop me a PM on what exactly you are interested in. I believe I have X-Men 2099, Ghost Rider 2099, Punisher 2099 and Ravager 2099. I have the What If's from back in the time as well. I also have a lot of X-Men, Avengers, Detective Comics, Superman, Hulk, Marvel Team-Up, and much more. Drop me a pm if your interested want me to look for anything. This goes for anyone else as well. I was looking for like around a $1 a book, 6 for $5, or something like that (depends on how many books). That goes for 99% of my collection.

i really should sit down and catalogue all of my crap. I have a few good ones, first dozen or so silver surfer(first series), first fifty or so punisher(first series), a lot of the image and valiant comics when they first started out. First 20 or so ghost rider(1990s series). then i have a ton of shit, that i should just give away to goodwill or throw in the garbage. I mean worthless xmen xcalibur and some other independents. It gets sad when the bags and backbones are worth more than the comic books themselves

[quote name='dracula']i really should sit down and catalogue all of my crap. I have a few good ones, first dozen or so silver surfer(first series), first fifty or so punisher(first series), a lot of the image and valiant comics when they first started out. First 20 or so ghost rider(1990s series). then i have a ton of shit, that i should just give away to goodwill or throw in the garbage. I mean worthless xmen xcalibur and some other independents. It gets sad when the bags and backbones are worth more than the comic books themselves[/quote]

That does suck, but it's always nice when one of the comics you've bought becomes worth something. That's why I'm so glad I decided to buy the first few issues of Ultimate Spider-Man back when it launched.

I'm starting to dig through my comics and pulling out what I don't want anymore. I seen several What Ifs, mostly from the 80's and a few Deathloks and 2099's. I have maybe 2,000 that I'm looking to get rid of. I'll PM you a list or link when I get these on there.

I have a bunch of mid 90's comics I'd be willing to part with, including a bunch of the 2099 series. I just have to dig them all out and figure out what I have.

I have stuff from Marvel, DC and a few of the smaller publishers which put stuff out back then. I know I have some of the What If's and the Death Of Superman series(but only in the trade paperback form I think). I also have the Funeral For A Friend series that followed the Doomsday series and I even have this 'spoof' of Newsday which covered the Death Of Superman.

I also have some issues of Groo The Wanderer and going even further back into my childhood, I have some Disney comics, including alot of Uncle Scrooge and other Disney books from back then. The last time I dug them out, they were in pretty deplorable shape though. I have a pretty good mix of everything, I'd say.

I'll post a list(either here or in my TL) once I get around to digging them out.

I have found a few good comic deals at goodwill.com auctions. Pickings are slim most of the time, but occasionally you can find what you're looking for. Good luck.

[quote name='rcpettit']I have found a few good comic deals at goodwill.com auctions. Pickings are slim most of the time, but occasionally you can find what you're looking for. Good luck.[/quote]

Actually, it's shopgoodwill.com and yeah, sometimes the deals are there, but sometimes they're not.

I'm tempted to hit my local flea market either today or tomorrow, since more than a few of the sellers have some comics in boxes, but most are in deplorable shape.

I've been itching to offer them like $10 for the whole box, just for the sake of maybe pulling out a couple good ones, but even $10 seems too much for some of these stinkers they have.

I should be adding my list to the last post of my TL some time later on today. I noticed that I have about the first 10-13 issues of the Punisher restart from the early 2000's or so(when it became a Marvel Knights Mature Rated comic). I gave up on it after those issues though, due to the ending in the one story arc being such a cheap way to seemingly kill off a major villian.

EDIT: I added my small comic collection(really thought I had MORE than the ones listed) to my TL. CML for my comics. I'm looking to get rid of ALL of them at once, if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back