I need a price check...on biOTTches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
288 (100%)
priceCheck.jpg

Image provided courtesy of GMOOJ. This thread has officially been GMOOJ'd.

I'm eating a Raspberry Chipotle salad w/ some grilled chicken, carrots, spinach leaves, and olives in it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

[quote name='Chika']lame (sorry strell)[/QUOTE]

If you don't get it, yeah.

And sometimes, maybe even if you do.

[quote name='Strell']If you don't get it, yeah.

And sometimes, maybe even if you do.[/quote]

shoehorning ftl.

Here's my dude from Mass Effect:

However, the reality hasn't been as cleancut lately.
I mean, seriously, who is this Ted Kaczynski looking motherfucker?

[quote name='Chika']shoehorning ftl.[/quote]

How is this shoehorning? It makes sense. Shoehorning is when it's stuck where it doesn't belong.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Here's my dude from Mass Effect:

[/quote]

Hahahah. Looks like an older version of you. Which is what my GF said about mine.

So I've got to do this bullshit again in Kingdom, the exceedingly large outlying area between the cities, just to get to the last city?

[quote name='TFN']I don't have a cam to snapshot it.

Shes got pink lip gloss, too. :D[/QUOTE]

You and Ashley would be the perfect Lesbian couple.

Prestige isn't a waste of time unless you were gonna stop immediately after hitting 55.

I like it because it's like perpetual progression and I'm gonna be playing this until they start cheating rampantly anyways. I'm not attached to the unlocked perks(usually use an M16 + Stopping Power + Deep Impact in Hardcore) so I'm fine on that end too. Claymores/Double Tap/3x Frags/Martyrdom are mainly the only ones I'm interested in.

I made the mistake earlier of leaving ME in the 360 instead of putting it back in the case. Juggers said he wanted to play Xbox, so I said it was okay, figuring he was going to play his Avatar game.

He came out five minutes later and said, "Um...there's a girl and she's dancing with her boobies."

Crap, and he said that right in front of his mother. I couldn't make it a week into the year without pulling a bad-dad event, it seems.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I made the mistake earlier of leaving ME in the 360 instead of putting it back in the case. Juggers said he wanted to play Xbox, so I said it was okay, figuring he was going to play his Avatar game.

He came out five minutes later and said, "Um...there's a girl and she's dancing with her boobies."

Crap, and he said that right in front of his mother. I couldn't make it a week into the year without pulling a bad-dad event, it seems.[/QUOTE]

You're just preparing him for the future. That's it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Prestige isn't a waste of time unless you were gonna stop immediately after hitting 55.

I like it because it's like perpetual progression and I'm gonna be playing this until they start cheating rampantly anyways. I'm not attached to the unlocked perks(usually use an M16 + Stopping Power + Deep Impact in Hardcore) so I'm fine on that end too. Claymores/Double Tap/3x Frags/Martyrdom are mainly the only ones I'm interested in.[/QUOTE]
I can see that.

I don't have a lot of time to play, unfortunately, so I think I'll just go for the golden guns (when I get to 55) until I have the time to restart.

Yah, it's bullshit you can't get a gilded M16. They should've snuck that into one of the higher prestige levels. That AK is fucking terrrrrible.

'Ello OTT. I got the fun job of unbolting stadium seating, carrying it out, ripping up carpet, replacing said carpet, carrying chairs back in and bolting them down! Woohoo! Actually it was fun because all my friends were there helping.

Also sorry liquid about not answering your question last night, I was on the PS3 browser and it was acting up. I like VMware 2007 because I have used it and it is stable and easy to use.

fuckin A, the Redskins look like they are going to play the Cowboys next week. I really don't want them to play the Redskins.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Here's my dude from Mass Effect:

[/quote]

i liked the deacon frost haircut on you.

I feel like a millionaire. I'm drinking wine for the first time in forever. And about the making Mass Effect character look like yourself ... my guy looks exactly like me if I were chinese. My Saints Row character looked a bit more like myself but there was still an oddness to it.

[quote name='Maklershed']I feel like a millionaire. I'm drinking wine for the first time in forever. And about the making Mass Effect character look like yourself ... my guy looks exactly like me if I were chinese. My Saints Row character looked a bit more like myself but there was still an oddness to it.[/quote]

Hey man, I wanted to let you know I shipped your Viva Pinata out friday via Priority Mail. Sorry about the delay in shipping, I was busy and kept forgeting.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey man, I wanted to let you know I shipped your Viva Pinata out friday via Priority Mail. Sorry about the delay in shipping, I was busy and kept forgeting.[/quote]
No problem.

Well, time to decide if I wanna break out Assassins Creed or CoD4.

Well, we got two games in at least.

If anyone wants to join up on CoD later tonight when the traffic isn't as bad and games seem to work better, lemme know. Probably at like 10 or 11 EST.

[quote name='Maklershed']I feel like a millionaire. I'm drinking wine for the first time in forever. And about the making Mass Effect character look like yourself ... my guy looks exactly like me if I were chinese. My Saints Row character looked a bit more like myself but there was still an oddness to it.[/quote]

What a lush!

Anyway, my Saints Row character looked like K-Fed. And you've all already seen my Oblivion character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back