- - - - -

Urban Dead - The Official Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

#211 Wolfkin   The Eternal Second Banana CAGiversary!   3592 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:08 AM

EDIT: Fuck that noise. You guys use the chat. I'll stick with this bullshit.

what about hIRC

#212 ratzombie   aka yunkie CAGiversary!   12864 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:41 AM

You are inside the Hallett Building. The building has been heavily barricaded.

There are only two zeds outside, so we're not in any danger yet. Euty's is at the same level with two zeds outside as well. Seems like things are calm in the immediate area, the horde must be near the other hospitals.

#213 fullmetalfan720   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1688 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

fullmetalfan720

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:26 PM

I brought one of the zombies outside Hallet down to 28 XP.

#214 csidegamer   Up the Irons! CAGiversary!   1912 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:59 PM

Just got to Hallet.

9 Zed outside St. Euty's, 1 was active.
2 Outside Hallet.

Shut the doors on St. Euty's, leaving 1 Zed inside @ 22HP

Out of AP for now.

#215 IvanHood   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   597 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:53 PM

OK, I finally have Lab Experience and I am currently in Hallett with two revivification syringes. I'm going to wait here and stock AP, so just send me a PM if you need a revive.

#216 ArthurDigbySellers   Not exactly a lightweight CAGiversary!   3418 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

ArthurDigbySellers

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:17 PM

Not good.
* A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (54 minutes ago)

-insert long string of attacks against me

* X began to rebuild the barricades, using a vending machine. (32 minutes ago)

Did you survive the attack? I was worried that getting the generator up and running in Pius would draw attention. It's too bad you can't take them back down once you are finished.

#217 doctorfaustus   Booknerd CAGiversary!   2029 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

doctorfaustus

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:57 PM

Some changes to the game:

"23rd January 2008

* The dead are learning the priorities of beseiged survivors, and are keeping near the doorways once inside a safehouse. While zombies are inside a building, they will lurchingly attempt to block anyone dragging barricade materials to its entrance.
* Survivors should watch their step when free running across the icy rubble of the city - falling from a ruined building now carries a risk of injury.
* In the thin, cold air, the drifting miasma of rot and decay grows sharper and clearer. Zombies taking the deep breath of scent death are now given a visual representation of the surrounding city. "

#218 rywateska   Sorry for partying. CAGiversary!   2756 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:58 PM

I went out of town trying to find a nice place to stock up on some KATN items and ended up playing around with the page a little. One thing I found goofy...

When I click the "FAK to.....XYZABC person" it gives a drop down list of names, some of which are bold. Does this mean that those people are not at full health? Does it mean their on your contacts list? Anyone know?

Also, I updated my survivors info a bit. I figured it'll make some laugh, if they get it. I'll be back from Quarlesbank within a day or two. Until then, survive on.

#219 ArthurDigbySellers   Not exactly a lightweight CAGiversary!   3418 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

ArthurDigbySellers

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:48 PM

Did someone repair Euty's? It looks like it isn't grayed out anymore. I don't want to spend the AP to go out and look since I am gonna stockpile for tonight's activities.

#220 Genocidal   Summer of Punk CAGiversary!   4845 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:06 PM

Adam Carolla sighting in Freeman Towers!

Edit: Looks like he just killed Crotch and ran away after he noticed I was hacking at him.

#221 csidegamer   Up the Irons! CAGiversary!   1912 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:22 PM

# Adam Carolla killed HotShotX. (9 minutes ago)
# Adam Carolla killed Ivan Hood. (8 minutes ago)

Visited Hallet too. The bastard.

#222 ArthurDigbySellers   Not exactly a lightweight CAGiversary!   3418 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

ArthurDigbySellers

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:24 PM

Damn it! I missed him. That piece of shit.

I ran to Euty's and then to Pius and he was nowhere in site.

#223 crystalklear64   Ded CAGiversary!   13616 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

crystalklear64

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:54 PM

Got raped last night. Multiple attacks against Pius. Generator destroyed.

#224 csidegamer   Up the Irons! CAGiversary!   1912 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:16 PM

^^^
Damnit. Only 3AP. Will have to try later.

Did just kill one of the zombies outside Hallet.

#225 crystalklear64   Ded CAGiversary!   13616 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

crystalklear64

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:26 PM

33ap of punching commences now.

missed every time.

#226 HotShotX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3532 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:40 PM

rywateska: Good work, we'll take care of it tonight if necessary. Meeting in the IRC chat at 10pm EST. In the meantime, I need a rez inside Hallett. Rywata, I'm going to need a proper update on Adam's status at the meeting, please be there.

crystalklear: Good effort, but don't waste the AP unless you've got a weapon and BOTH accuracy increasing skills for that weapon. We've got all the time in the world to make his life hell. For now, focus on levelling up and making yourself more destructive.

From now on, do not talk about him about him in the forums, in case he watches us. All relevant chatter will take place in the nightly meetings. If you want in, you will be there tonight at 10pm EST.

Also, the Hallett barricades are now VSB, build them back up.

~HotShotX

#227 IvanHood   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   597 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:46 PM

Shit. I have a syringe, so if someone in Hallett can revive me first, I can revive HotShotX in a few hours.

#228 ArthurDigbySellers   Not exactly a lightweight CAGiversary!   3418 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

ArthurDigbySellers

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:52 PM

REDACTED.

What is the blah of the blah blah??

#229 rywateska   Sorry for partying. CAGiversary!   2756 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:01 PM

Arthur, please delete your post so that the information about said identity can be hidden. It's a part of the CAS NSP.

FGH is heavily barricaded. Also, someone has called out "Donkey" for his actions. He may leave after reading so.

#230 ArthurDigbySellers   Not exactly a lightweight CAGiversary!   3418 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

ArthurDigbySellers

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:02 PM

Arthur, please delete your post so that the information about said identity can be hidden. It's a part of the CAS NSP.

FGH is heavily barricaded. Also, someone has called out "Donkey" for his actions. He may leave after reading so.

Done - and thanks for the info.

#231 shady859   Big Blue Nation CAGiversary!   7283 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:08 PM

Woke up to find a zombie sitting beside me in the towers. Started to attack then I read what I had missed overnight and saw it was Timur.... :cry:

EDIT: Just caught up reading all that's went on since I last was on. Damn I always miss all the fun. I'm always at work at night while yall are active and i'm sure not every who plays can make that 10pm est. If we aint talking about stuff in this thread I wonder if it's possible to idle in that chat thing so those who can't be around can still keep up with the rest of the group.

Spent the day weakening random zombies and stocking up on pistol clips, i've got 55% accuracy so yea i'm ready to play tomorrow. :D

#232 JolietJake   Banned Banned   20202 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

JolietJake

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:18 PM

Has anyone read the game changes?

23rd January 2008

• The dead are learning the priorities of besieged survivors, and are keeping near the doorways once inside a safehouse. While zombies are inside a building, they will lurchingly attempt to block anyone dragging barricade materials to its entrance, with variable success.
  • Survivors should watch their step when free running across the icy rubble of the city - falling from a ruined building now carries a risk of injury.
  • In the thin, cold air, the drifting miasma of rot and decay grows sharper and clearer. Zombies taking the deep breath of scent death are now given a visual representation of the surrounding city.

#233 aTOH   RAMENhameha CAGiversary!   251 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:19 PM

Woke up to find a zombie sitting beside me in the towers. Started to attack then I read what I had missed overnight and saw it was Timur.... :cry:

EDIT: Just caught up reading all that's went on since I last was on. Damn I always miss all the fun. I'm always at work at night while yall are active and i'm sure not every who plays can make that 10pm est. If we aint talking about stuff in this thread I wonder if it's possible to idle in that chat thing so those who can't be around can still keep up with the rest of the group.

Yeah, feel free to idle in the room. Tyler (TBroo) is always idling there, and I'm usually idling from awake time to sleep time.

#234 JolietJake   Banned Banned   20202 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

JolietJake

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:20 PM

I'm going to save my AP until tonight, should have almost 50 by then.

#235 ratzombie   aka yunkie CAGiversary!   12864 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:25 PM

Yeah Survivors really got the shaft in this update.

#236 shady859   Big Blue Nation CAGiversary!   7283 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:30 PM

It's about time because being a zombie sucks. You can't really do anything unless you act in a pack or find some sucker sleeping outside.

#237 fart_bubble   A fart that says "Ni" CAGiversary!   9803 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

fart_bubble

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:46 PM

I'm infected so I need someone to help me out with a first aid kit. I'm in Lascelles Library

#238 HotShotX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3532 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:50 PM

SHAQ FU!

SHAQ FU is the NINJA PLEASE!. SHAQ FU is close to the center of WOMBAT'S HERE FOR THE CHILDREN. It will take you roughly NINETY ASTRONOMICAL UNITS to get there from Hallet.

(Info has been deleted "properly this time" as per the CAS Ninja-Stealth Policy)

Guys, don't even state the location. It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together. We'll leave the discussion to the chat room only. So, if you want in on it, show up.

Aside from that, good name for the policy, I like it.

• Steve the Medic shot you with a shotgun for 10 damage. (2 hours and 47 minutes ago) ...and again.
  • Steve the Medic shot you with a pistol for 5 damage. (2 hours and 45 minutes ago)

Looks like Steve came in, saw me as a zombie, and shot me. I needs a Rez!

~HotShotX

#239 ArthurDigbySellers   Not exactly a lightweight CAGiversary!   3418 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

ArthurDigbySellers

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:37 PM

Hallet is still VSB so we need someone to barricade it up further. Also, I noticed a generator was set up but do we need it? It has no benefit that I know of in a regular building and if it is fueled, it will just tip off zeds that survivors are holed up inside.

#240 HotShotX   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3532 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:41 PM

Hallet is still VSB so we need someone to barricade it up further. Also, I noticed a generator was set up but do we need it? It has no benefit that I know of in a regular building and if it is fueled, it will just tip off zeds that survivors are holed up inside.

Exactly, do not fuel the generator.

~HotShotX