Urban Dead - The Official Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']I'm now in the Hallet Building, with 23 hp.[/quote]

I healed you up to full health.

St. Pius is up right now at VSB so new players can take refuge in there (and search for FAKs if need be). The library near Hallet is also VSB and a good free running spot into Hallet.

I still need heals if anyone wants to help out - I'm back in Hallet.

[quote name='Genocidal']I just wasted 25AP in Caiger and came up with nothing except a pistol and a FAK. Ouch.[/quote]

Yeah, searching a mall is useless unless you've got Shopping (Select which store to search), and Bargain Hunting (+25% to find an item when searching a mall)

I don't know if they have a generator running as well, but that also improves search odds.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']I'm going out to reign hell on the undead in about 30 minutes, at 9pm EST. Anyone care to join me?

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

Dammit. I just used up my AP about an hour ago to hurt up a couple of zeds inside Euty (first kill, whoo!). Damn my impatience.

[quote name='aTOH']Dammit. I just used up my AP about an hour ago to hurt up a couple of zeds inside Euty (first kill, whoo!). Damn my impatience.[/quote]
Don't worry about it, I'll go clean up after you :)

Edit: fuck, one of the zombies was active, and started attacking me. I vacated back to Hallett, and I'll attack later tonight. I'm down to 30 HP. There's about 25 zombies within our 3x3 block.

~HotShotX

Damn, a zombie just brought down the St. Pius barricades. It's just one in there so far, but I only had one AP left when he came in.

[quote name='IvanHood']Damn, a zombie just brought down the St. Pius barricades. It's just one in there so far, but I only had one AP left when he came in.[/quote]
Shit, I'm coming.

Edit: Shut the doors, whacked the lone zombie from 50HP to 17HP, found 3 FAKs in a row, then hauled ass back to Hallett. I used one FAK on Arthur, and I'm out of AP.

If anyone has FAKs, use them on others over yourself for the XP. If any of you can, you might consider raiding St. Pius's for FAKs while their generator is still up and running. With those barricades gone, it won't last long.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Shit, I'm coming.

Edit: Shut the doors, whacked the lone zombie from 50HP to 17HP, found 3 FAKs in a row, then hauled ass back to Hallett. I used one FAK on Arthur, and I'm out of AP.

If anyone has FAKs, use them on others over yourself for the XP. If any of you can, you might consider raiding St. Pius's for FAKs while their generator is still up and running. With those barricades gone, it won't last long.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

Finished that zombie off and dumped him outside. Saving my AP for later. The doors are open still though... A zombie clawed me twice on my way back to Hallet.

I have three FAKs and i'm in the hallet if anyone needs healing. I'm at 35HP so i could use it too if anyone wants the XP

[quote name='JolietJake']I have three FAKs and i'm in the hallet if anyone needs healing. I'm at 35HP so i could use it too if anyone wants the XP[/quote]

Joliet, you probably don't have Diagnosis yet, so here's the list of CAGs in the Hallett, along with their respective HPs:

ryan w (32HP)
fullmetalfan720 (50HP)
ArthurDigbySellers (39HP)
Booknerd (44HP)
wajda (50HP)
booko32 (49HP)
Morgan Reese (46HP)
JolietJake (35HP).
HotShotX (30HP)

Since you shouldn't heal yourself, I'll do it. You focus on the above guys.

Technique, there were also 2 other bodies that needed dumping in St. Pius when I went there. And while it may not mean much, ALWAYS shut the doors when you're there.

~HotShotX

Ok i healed Arthur twice wiht my last two AP, used a lot gathering the FAKs. Still have one left to use when i wake up.

That should be a flexible rulle if we can follow it. Allow other people a chance at healing you before you do yourself. That is unless you're nearly dead of course. We could all level up a lot faster that way.

There's a couple of Zombies inside of St. Pius. Are they friendlies? I ask 'cause they just seem to be standing there.

Edit: One zed is down to 2 HP.

Damn, that's a lot of zombies sitting out there. Most are outside Eutychian's, but I can't really predict where they're going to move. I really wish I knew more about the House of Wax so I could have some idea as to how many of the zombies are theirs and how many are feral.

I'm sleeping in the towers to your northeast tonight. Good luck, everyone.

EDIT: CDF says that Nurten is taking revives again.

zombie just took down barricades of st pius again and are attacking those inside

update: 2 of them came in. there were 2 just standing there, not sure if they were friend or foe. but there are two hostile inside now.

Well I finally reunited with you guys after getting killed then roaming off to a revive spot on my own and then finally getting bored with the game again. Surprised to see how many people are playing from here now. I like the new area it's zombie central. :D

Yeah, that's the Big Bash 2. It's significantly less Big than the original. Giddings managed to withstand the original due to some OMGWTFZERG cheating. It doesn't seem to be having much trouble this go around.

EDIT: If you don't feel safe sleeping in the Hallet tonight, feel free to move to another building. I wouldn't sleep in Lascelles, though.

fuck. Get out, everyone. The House of Wax is a-moving in. I don't care where the fuck you go, just go.

EDIT: But if you can, put a few barricades up first. Make those zombies waste their AP.

I'm in Freeman Towers. Hallet is theirs for now. We'll either need a new HQ or try and make one large effort to take it back. Little hit and runs aren't going to do it.

Shit. I think we might suffer a good number of casualties tonight. Good thing Nurten's back up. Hope the CDF have a lot of syringes, 'cause I'm only carrying one.

She's barricaded back up? Good. Lots of zombies out there, though. I don't know what degree of organization they've got. Hope Zod got my message.

EDIT: Yep, Zod barricaded her back up. Handy guy to have around.

I'm thinking of moving towards your location, The Crotch. What's the the barricade situation over there?
Also, some guy named Maurice (?) saved our skins in Pius'.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']I'm thinking of moving towards your location, The Crotch. What's the the barricade situation over there?
Also, some guy named Maurice (?) saved our skins in Pius'.[/quote]

Freeman towers is extremely heavily barricaded.

1: Freeman's at EHB. Entry point's at Lascelle's for you free-runners. A few CAS' in there, but mostly high-level MCDU and CDF.
2: Get a clan name for Maurice?

1: Woah, Fart's in? Give us a link to your UD character's profile. Also, make sure you never sleep outdoors and never sleep in Ridleybank.

2: Finally got some info on our enemies, the "House of Wax". They don't have a wiki page, so I had to ask the CDF about them.

[quote name='Zod']HoW just kinda popped up outta nowhere and claimed Stonnard NT and Eastonwood their own for some reason. We gave them a good fight and reclaimed some ground for survivors and suddenly the zerging bastards had made "alt" accounts of us and decided to move into Darvall.

Still, its better than PKers I guess. I mean, we're SUPPOSED to be fighting zombies, right? Heh. AND they keep Crossman PD famous. Man, enough people have in the history of this game. I'd probably be recognized all the way over in Pescodside. WTF?

But yeah, they are a pain in the ass. Oragnized, efficient and zerging without a doubt.

-Zod.[/quote]"Zerging" is a practice of using 2+ characters in conjunction. It is very heavily frowned upon.

Damn. And it looks like you're a cop, too... probably not the best choice for starting classes. We need firemen (most reliable combat class) and scientists (I'm the only guy who can revive the dead) at this point. Make sure you set your group to "Cheap Ass Survivors", too. If you die, find a revive point. They're usually at cemetaries.

It was more or less, sure, why not sign up type thing. Yeah, I probably should have read up on shit before I signed up.

At least I'm not out on the streets as I am now in Egbert General Hospital

Alright, that's good. At your level, guns are too inaccurate to be of much use. You'll spend too much time scrounging for ammo. You're better off using a melee weapon - specifically, an axe. You can find them in malls, fire stations, and garages. Thing is, without training, they're pretty damn inaccurate. You won't have to find ammo, but you're going to get a lot of misses.

bread's done
Back