OTTer for iPhone, Xbox 360, Playstation3, Nokia N95 for being your pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did you buy some of those shady points? MS is dropping the HAMMAH on you guys.[/quote]

You're stupid.

That shady guy tried selling me an account with 20,000 points for 10 bucks.
He said it was hacked though...so, it was a no go.

He also said he ran outta points. :[

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It is now that you're here!

;)[/quote]So I've been told before. :roll:

[quote name='fart_bubble']hmm it won't let me sign into Live[/quote]What's the network test tell you that's wrong with it?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']That shady guy tried selling me an account with 20,000 points for 10 bucks.
He said it was hacked though...so, it was a no go.

He also said he ran outta points. :[[/QUOTE]
Wow, give me his AIM.

20,000 points for $10 and you passed. :dunce:

[quote name='dcfox']How much is 20,000 points in real money?[/QUOTE]

$250 B&M retail

Here you go, suckas:
DSC01443.jpg

DSC01444.jpg

Nah, but I seriously have no monies.
Well, I thought I didn't.
I had 1 book left to buy today for school.
They only have new ones, but the cashier charged my for the used price. :]

No More Heroes here I come! :D

Well that $$$$$a told me he would never get some more. :[

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I think you misunderstood.

20k points = $250 retail

_-BREAK-_

My amp.[/quote]No, I understood.
My quick mental math was guessing it was $250 instore.

The amp looks cool! I saw that guide you linked to.

2bupu9.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Rank 3 in NMH.[/QUOTE]
Let me know if you like the MK-III or the MK-II better.

I liked the III just because of it's ridiculous range and cooler looking moves, but I was able to get more kills in Assignation Mission 18 with MK-II because of the faster speed.

[quote name='dallow']No, I understood.
My quick mental math was guessing it was $250 instore.

The amp looks cool! I saw that guide you linked to.

2bupu9.jpg
[/quote]
That reminds me of something, TFN. :lol:

I was hoping my GH3 bundle would show today. Now I'm a sad panda.

Also, looks like I might have to open a support ticket to get my YSC credit. What a pain in the ass -- tomorrow will be something like the 11th business day for my MCR... :( They replied to my email finally, that I sent the day before I filed the MCR, requesting more details and confirming my YSC credit got mixed up and that's why I got credited for stamps.com twice.

Which reminds me -- I need to cancel stamps.com on Monday.
Sort of related, I wish I could find some software that would allow me to use their USB digital scale without their damn software.

Thanks. I thought I had fixed the short, but I came back about 30 minutes later and the tin was starting to glow.

Fixed that, though.

Next time, I'm going to get a breadboard and make one completely from scratch in a pine box I have.

[quote name='zewone']Let me know if you like the MK-III or the MK-II better.

I liked the III just because of it's ridiculous range and cooler looking moves, but I was able to get more kills in Assignation Mission 18 with MK-II because of the faster speed.[/quote]

I don't know if I'll be playing any more tonight, but I heard a lot of bitching about the MK-III in the NMH thread.

Do you have to use the MK-III in the final mission to get the real ending, or just own it?

Ah, damnit.

He said it was a one day price, because now it's harder to do.

10,000 points for $30. He said he has a bunch Casey, if you were waiting on him.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok, I have all 3 W2s, now what? How do I file my taxes?[/quote]

Depends. You don't own a house, but it's probably worth checking out itemizing for student loan interest and the ability to write off your state income taxes against your federal.

If you go the ez route, you can do a 1040ez and probably file online for cheap... I think it's like $10 over the IRS.gov site.

If you want more involved methods, you can use turbotax.com -- you don't have to pay them until you file, so you might as well give it a shot anyhow.

Someone want to explain this to me, even if it has to be PM?

I'm not interested in taking a chance, I just want to know what the fuck is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back