OTTer for iPhone, Xbox 360, Playstation3, Nokia N95 for being your pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']White chocolate mocha.

Aww c'mon .. come back. I was only joking. It's what I do to fill the free time I have thanks to not combing or shampooing my hair.[/QUOTE]

lol naw for real i gotta work

ill be back before u now it tho so siut tight

[quote name='crystalklear64']White chocolate mocha
or
White chocolate mocha
?
I mumbled this today at the coffee stand to see if the girl would ask me the name to clarify so I could hear how she said it. She said white chocolate mocha? but then told the other chick to make a white chocolate mocha...

So which is it?[/quote]

Should be the white chocolate mocha. As it should taste like white chocolate and not be a chocolate mocha colored white.

[quote name='Rocko']Rez HD makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

Rez wasn't made to make sense. Its a rail shooter that is meant to put you into the zone/trance

White chocolate mocha

Its White Chocolate.
Its a mocha (some form of chocolate + espresso)
so it's a white chocolate mocha

Add some rasberry. Makes it delicious.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Every other game you play does make sense?[/quote]

Mostly.

I was thinking it would really be more of a shooter -- it doesn't feel like I'm doing anything...

[quote name='dallow']Dangit!

My DS3 got here today but of course the office is closed.
No rumbling for me tonight.[/quote]
Rumble sucks.
Kate Spade sucks.
Van S'morrison sucks.
[/TFN]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Taxes suck. I hate the government.[/quote]
Why? Are they raping you with a telephone pole?

If you need some help, send me an IM and I'll do what I can. Taxes are easy unless you're doing some complex shit, like mortgage deductions or selling stock.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why? Are they raping you with a telephone pole?

If you need some help, send me an IM and I'll do what I can. Taxes are easy unless you're doing some complex shit, like mortgage deductions or selling stock.[/quote]Frosty, part-time tax accountant? :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Rumble sucks.
Kate Spade sucks.
Van S'morrison sucks.
[/TFN][/quote]
moz%27s-arse.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm just going to mail my W2s to my dad so he can do them. I figured i'd get more taxes back since I only made $15,000 this year...[/quote]
Depends on what you claimed. Do you remember what you put on your w-4 or whatever it was?

0, 1, 2 are the most common.

The higher the number, the less the gov't takes out of each check. If you claimed 1 or 2 and only made 15,000, they probably didn't take much out. However, if you try one of the more 'spensive turbo taxes (i forget, it's the one that's 30...), you can itemize, which let's you claim your state taxes as a deduction -- that alone, from what I know, should make itemizing worth a look, even if you don't have anything like mortgage interest, capital gains or losses, etc.

FYI, adjusted gross income = income from W2 #1 + income from W2 #2 + income from W2 #3 + interest earned from any savings or checking accounts. It can be more complicated than that (since you can have things like student loan interest which can bring down your adj. gross income), but that'll usually get her done -- look up the 1040ez form, or go grab one from the library -- it should take like 20 minutes with all your forms and a calculator.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm glad you said it cause I was scurred to.[/quote]

When I played it the other night, I didn't get it. I see how it's cool doing the "make music/rhythm" type thing. With trippy visuals. And I know you can get girls to like it with the "trance vibrator", but I kinda felt like I was on a point and click adventure using the analog stick and the a/b buttons instead of a mouse.

[quote name='dallow']Dang Rez haters.

Use your other 360 controllers as multiple vibraters to "get it".[/quote]

[SIZE=-1]Come on! It is just like making love. You know, left, down, rotate 62 degrees, engage rotor. ...

[/bender][/SIZE]

I was logged off, so I was able to read Never4ever's cries for help.

lololol~

NICE! Just got a message from Comcast that they're adding 8 new hd channels on 2/17 .. A&E, Food Network, TBS, Sci-Fi, and four others that are good but I just cant remember them right now. Unfortunately I dont think The History Channel was one of them.

[quote name='Maklershed']NICE! Just got a message from Comcast that they're adding 8 new hd channels on 2/17 .. A&E, Food Network, TBS, Sci-Fi, and four others that are good but I just cant remember them right now. Unfortunately I dont think The History Channel was one of them.[/quote]

I has TBS HD, but I want A&E, Food, Sci-Fi and whatever else. fuck YOU TIME WARNER.

[quote name='Maklershed']NICE! Just got a message from Comcast that they're adding 8 new hd channels on 2/17 .. A&E, Food Network, TBS, Sci-Fi, and four others that are good but I just cant remember them right now. Unfortunately I dont think The History Channel was one of them.[/quote]

BASTARD! I wants FoodHD!!!:cry:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ew, ew, and ew. Shame on you. :razz:[/quote]

:nottalking:

[quote name='Chika']i was thinking about the FOOD.[/quote]

I only like the stuff Paula Deen makes because it's normal human food and can be found in stores within a 100 mile radius of where I live.

[quote name='Maklershed']
I only like the stuff Paula Deen makes because it's normal human food and can be found in stores within a 100 mile radius of where I live.[/quote]

:rofl:

No normal human food I know consists of 6 boxes of butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back