OTTer for iPhone, Xbox 360, Playstation3, Nokia N95 for being your pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TFN']It better be here tommorrow.

If you guys sent 'em off on Saturday, IT SHOULD BE IN MY HANDS TOMMORROW.[/QUOTE]
I told you I was sending it Monday, ass burglar.

Uncharted was sent on a Saturday.

My car engine asplode.

I'll get a ride and send you the money on Saturday.

You should hook me up with them points for my birthday anyways. :wink:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Isn't that Gers...Gershtman...whatever dude supposted to be on tonight?[/quote]

The loser who got fired cause he didn't understand the complexities that made Kane & Lynch GOTY?!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes, that's the guy![/quote]

He's probably doing better now that he's gotten all the exposure/attention from the firing.

Thanks for the gift, buddy!

F1403.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Isn't that Gers...Gershtman...whatever dude supposted to be on tonight?[/quote]
Yes. While he's very knowledgeable about games, he seems to have a face better suited for podcasts. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes. While he's very knowledgeable about games, he seems to have a face better suited for podcasts. :lol:[/quote]

Knoweldgeable? Nucca didn't know about that troof. He said Kane & Lynch wasn't worthy of GOTY.

Is the announcer guy on Ninja Warrior right now "Kakashi"?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Knoweldgeable? Nucca didn't know about that troof. He said Kane & Lynch wasn't worthy of GOTY.[/quote]

I could only handle about a minute of the demo. That over the shoulder view is attrocious.

Whomever was telling me the iPhone voids discounts (mojimbo? cocheseUGA?)... You were sort of correct in a round-about sort of way. My discount doesn't work on the iPhone for sure, but it apparently wouldn't work on any smart phone as "my company doesn't allow the discount of data plans." WHAT THE fuck?! Assholes, I'd probably be checking data for work half the time, so pay for my fucking dataplan.

[quote name='Maklershed']Is the announcer guy on Ninja Warrior right now "Kakashi"?[/quote]

I dunno, but it blew my mind when I realized he was the voice of Solomon on blood+.

[quote name='Maklershed']I could only handle about a minute of the demo. That over the shoulder view is attrocious.[/quote]
So you don't like gears then? ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So you don't like gears then? ;)[/quote]
I really liked the campaign but not the multiplayer. Something is different about Kane and Lynch though .. like the camera was closer to their head/shoulder or something. It was kinda hard to see properly.

[quote name='dcfox'] Mak hates everything that's popular.[/quote]
Aww hell nah. I'm watching American Idol while I update my Myspace page and download T-Pain songs onto my iPod right now.

You came to the right place to ask. You want Canadian Club. They have big plastic jugs of it for $24.99 in PA. That'll last a few weeks even if you're a heavy drinker.

EDIT: And it tastes great too. Nice and smooth and not cheap tasting like almost every other whisky out there.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Just got Civ 4 in the mail. Life is over.[/QUOTE]
Have you ever played Galactic Civ?

[quote name='smalien1']What's a good whisky, a handle of which is in the 20-30 dollar range?[/quote]

I'd say Jack, but Jack lost some proof and got more 'spensive. Jim is my buddy when it comes to whiskey now.

Just got an Ipod touch. Is there any way I can get free videos for it, or do I have to buy movies and stuff through iTunes? I really wanna put some entertainment on it but I don't want to rent movies, I want permanent stuff. Anyone? (CAGcasts are already on there)

[quote name='Wolve11']Just got an Ipod touch. Is there any way I can get free videos for it, or do I have to buy movies and stuff through iTunes? I really wanna put some entertainment on it but I don't want to rent movies, I want permanent stuff. Anyone? (CAGcasts are already on there)[/QUOTE]
I think you would just transfer the video to iTunes then transfer it to the iPod. It probably has to be in mp4 format or some ish.

I'm not sure though, video takes up too much space on my iPhone. I have to save that room for mp3s and roms.

[quote name='Wolve11']Just got an Ipod touch. Is there any way I can get free videos for it, or do I have to buy movies and stuff through iTunes? I really wanna put some entertainment on it but I don't want to rent movies, I want permanent stuff. Anyone? (CAGcasts are already on there)[/quote]
Acquire a copy of DVDFab Platinum and rip your dvds to the ipod format.

thanks guys.

I want video as well cause sometimes I find myself having to sit around and wait until there's something to do at work (which normally is rare, except these last two months) and I figure if I can get a video or two in at least I can keep myself entertained.

[quote name='dcfox']Have you ever played Galactic Civ?[/quote]

Only a demo, and I couldn't get into it. I want to give the full game a try though.

[quote name='smalien1']What's a good whisky, a handle of which is in the 20-30 dollar range?[/quote]

I'm partial to Walker Red Label, and Makers Mark myself.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Only a demo, and I couldn't get into it. I want to give the full game a try though.

I'm partial to Walker Red Label, and Makers Mark myself.[/quote]
Where do you get a handle of Maker's Mark (or red label) for less than $30, other than New Hampshire?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Where do you get a handle of Maker's Mark (or red label) for less than $30, other than New Hampshire?[/quote]

My nice big bottle of Walker was only like $25 bucks (I don't remember exactly, I've had it a while). The bottle of Maker's Mark is a small one, and that was $16. The larger one is probably out of the price range, but the small one suffices for me. I tend to drink Baileys and Brandy more than Whisky, though this talk has got me wanting a nice scotch. Maybe after I get home.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']My nice big bottle of Walker was only like $25 bucks (I don't remember exactly, I've had it a while). The bottle of Maker's Mark is a small one, and that was $16. The larger one is probably out of the price range, but the small one suffices for me. I tend to drink Baileys and Brandy more than Whisky, though this talk has got me wanting a nice scotch. Maybe after I get home.[/quote]

I knew the makers mark I saw for a larger bottle was high thirties if not mid forties in the discount store down in Kingston... not sure about red label.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']stop talking about the iPhone dammit. I want one, but not only is it absurdly expensive, but fuck, my discount gets voided. *bullshit*[/QUOTE]
$300 is absurdly expensive. That's what all my other phones were before it.

Unless you're talking about $500 for the 16GB.

The only way I'd pay that much for a phone is for an HTC Athena. :drool:

htc-athena.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I knew the makers mark I saw for a larger bottle was high thirties if not mid forties in the discount store down in Kingston... not sure about red label.[/quote]

Red Label doesn't seem too bad, it's when you start getting into things like Green and Black that it goes up.

Hopefully they don't come out with a new Sidekick by August or else I'll probably buy that one instead of the SK3 that's out now and will be nice and cheap(er) by then.

It is.

The screen is huge.

More like a UMPC/SmartPhone.

But, nothing tops the iPhone, now that I think about it. I really wanted an Athena before the iPhone was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back