OTTer for iPhone, Xbox 360, Playstation3, Nokia N95 for being your pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Hopefully they don't come out with a new Sidekick by August or else I'll probably buy that one instead of the SK3 that's out now and will be nice and cheap(er) by then.[/QUOTE]
Aren't those Sidekick ID's $99?

And they have those Sidekick LX's that don't even "side kick". :roll:

04042112.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']stop talking about the iPhone dammit. I want one, but not only is it absurdly expensive, but fuck, my discount gets voided. *bullshit*[/quote]

iPod touch actually, not the phone. :D

[quote name='zewone']$300 is absurdly expensive. That's what all my other phones were before it.

Unless you're talking about $500 for the 16GB.[/quote]

8GB is $399, no? 400 is probably about 8x more than I've ever paid for a cellphone. And it voids my 21% discount too.

[quote name='zewone']Aren't those Sidekick ID's $99?

And they have those Sidekick LX's that don't even "side kick". :roll:[/quote]
Yeah, the ID is really cheap. I think the only difference is that it doesn't have a camera, can't play MP3s, and it doesn't use some sort of T-Mobile service thing. I'd never use the camera or the MP3 playback though. My contract expires in August so I'm just going to wait so I can get a signing bonus again. With that Fave 5 thing my bill can be the same as it is now with the sidekick if not cheaper.

Never heard of the LX.

[quote name='Wolve11']iPod touch actually, not the phone. :D[/quote]

Same difference, sort of. they look damn similiar, so it's still unnecessary taunting. :razz:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Same difference, sort of. they look damn similiar, so it's still unnecessary taunting. :razz:[/quote]

Its my birthday, I'm allowed to taunt unnecessarily.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Haha, I think he's on another part of the campus.

Close enough, though, so you better get a head start![/QUOTE]

I'm in West Village now.

Senorwoohoo is the one who should be worried, I'm the RA with access to the room keys.

[quote name='lordwow']I'm in West Village now.

Senorwoohoo is the one who should be worried, I'm the RA with access to the room keys.[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, hahaha. My g/f and her friends went out so I'm just chillin' here 'til she gets back. I had shit to do anyway.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Oh shit, hahaha. My g/f and her friends went out so I'm just chillin' here 'til she gets back. I had shit to do anyway.[/QUOTE]

Hahah. Well I'm not an RA in G if it's any comfort :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']8GB is $399, no? 400 is probably about 8x more than I've ever paid for a cellphone. And it voids my 21% discount too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lordwow']Hahah. Well I'm not an RA in G if it's any comfort :)[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, just a bit. Wondering if I should indulge on her dulce de leche frozen yogurt or not...

Oh yeah, if anyone's keeping up with my job search, I applied for a marketing position with APC.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hahaha, just a bit. Wondering if I should indulge on her dulce de leche frozen yogurt or not...

Oh yeah, if anyone's keeping up with my job search, I applied for a marketing position with APC.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever had a Wollaston's sub? They're great. Unfortunately they're closed (and you wouldn't be able to get back in).

[quote name='lordwow']Have you ever had a Wollaston's sub? They're great. Unfortunately they're closed (and you wouldn't be able to get back in).[/QUOTE]

'Course I have. I love the Husky and think the Green Muenster is fuckin' delicious.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']'Course I have. I love the Husky and think the Green Muenster is fuckin' delicious.[/QUOTE]

Oh hells ya, I eat like a Husky a week.

[quote name='lordwow']Oh hells ya, I eat like a Husky a week.[/QUOTE]

I try to get one every time I visit. So like once a week or every two weeks.

I'd eat them all the time if I lived here.

You got some splainin' to do, lucy.

Or I'll fucking kill you.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']TFN is blowing something way out of proportion right now.
I'm pretty sure he's kidding though.[/quote]

OK:

1) Holy shit, the sugar plant in Savannah asploded.
2) I like the iPhone too, but my 8525 can do just about anything the iPhone can. Just not as good of a resolution.
3) Firefly finally decided to sync with my Zune. I don't know how long it took, but I do know I spent two hours playing Mass Effect while it did.
4) I don't remember.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How do I get pass the mission where you have to cross the field?[/quote]

Where your copter gets shot down? There's a lot of fields in the game.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']How do I get pass the mission where you have to cross the field?[/QUOTE]
You don't.

Probably one of the harder sections of the game.

Luck and memorization.

EDIT: Wait...the helicopter part? Oh, that's easy.

[quote name='Rocko']I always got spotted when I followed the Scottish guy. I veered off way to the left.[/quote]
I just stayed right behind him since the devs aren't going to let him get caught.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']OK:
2) I like the iPhone too, but my 8525 can do just about anything the iPhone can. Just not as good of a resolution.
[/quote]

uh... i need some google maps. and a fucking keyboard i can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back