OTTer for iPhone, Xbox 360, Playstation3, Nokia N95 for being your pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Ah, damnit.

He said it was a one day price, because now it's harder to do.

10,000 points for $30. He said he has a bunch Casey, if you were waiting on him.[/quote]

That's better than what I got.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Depends. You don't own a house, but it's probably worth checking out itemizing for student loan interest and the ability to write off your state income taxes against your federal.

If you go the ez route, you can do a 1040ez and probably file online for cheap... I think it's like $10 over the IRS.gov site.

If you want more involved methods, you can use turbotax.com -- you don't have to pay them until you file, so you might as well give it a shot anyhow.[/quote]

I don't have any student loans.

I tried the IRS.gov site, but I don't see how to file them. Can you link me?

[quote name='zewone']Ah, damnit.

He said it was a one day price, because now it's harder to do.

10,000 points for $30. He said he has a bunch Casey, if you were waiting on him.[/quote]

Isn't that a better deal?

$125 of points for $30 or $75 worth of points for $20...

Yeah, definitely a better deal for $30 -- fuck.

[quote name='TFN']Did I tell you I pooped more times today than you do in a month, Maklershed?

Be jealous.
[/quote]

I dumped twice today! :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Isn't that a better deal?

$125 of points for $30 or $75 worth of points for $20...

Yeah, definitely a better deal for $30 -- fuck.[/QUOTE]
The difference is that the points are tied to my tag. So, whatever I buy, god forbid my 360 RRoD :roll:, I can just redownload on my next machine.

With the other method, I would have to rebuy the games.

Geez...I'm trying encoding dvds on the Zune TV setting, and it's taking absofuckinglutely forever to convert.

Oh well, at least they look good on the TV now.

i love u guys, even when u all lkaughed at me when i ended up oding on those asprins.

i keep telling my self imma going to wuit that cag but i keep coming back. at first i was like dunno why, bunch of assholes. but i thought about it and i know its cuz i really love u guys. even the assholes. scrtatch that, especially the assholes. u guys make cag fun. cept maybe mana knight, hes a little to gay for my tastes KIDDING i love that dude. its so much fun to mess wit him.

u guys are so awesome. one of the reasons im glad im still here. well besides this gurl i know.

we should play cod4 sometime, it would be awewome.

:)

[quote name='TFN']You're such a foo.[/quote]

what a sig, thanks :)

anyways, all this talk about really cheap digital points has me thinking..are there cheap wii points available out there? (the whole $30 for $100 worth sounds damn good to me :D)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Free File, if you made less than $54k.[/quote]

Yeah, then they ask me my adjusted income for 2007...wtf does that mean.

This turbotax looks easy...how much does it cost?

This is what JFD was talking about in regards to that buff ass dude.

I kissed this girl when I was in 3rd grade, she moved away when she went to middle school and I never saw her again. I came across her Mygay earlier today and was kinda grossed out she became a bodybuilder.

She was blonde, 19 shades whiter, and not so manly lookin' back then. :x

Its actually kind of gross, so peek at your own risk.
l_c749b8fc1c4654b9558e569e8dae05e7.jpg
l_4d24d2a5fa53456a44a5d480fe21c05f.jpg
She still lives down here, but competes in those contests and shit. Its disgustttttttingggggggggg. :(

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Accuracied.[/QUOTE]

u stinklol just kidding ur cool to maybe just a little gay but cool

and im not drunk okay then mayb not too drunk

[quote name='TFN']This is what JFD was talking about in regards to that buff ass dude.

I kissed this girl when I was in 3rd grade, she moved away when she went to middle school and I never saw her again. I came across her Mygay earlier today and was kinda grossed out she became a bodybuilder.

She still lives down here, but competes in those contests and shit. Its disgustttttttingggggggggg. :(
[/quote]

:puke:

[quote name='TFN']This is what JFD was talking about in regards to that buff ass dude.

[/quote]
You need to rekindle that relationship.

[quote name='TFN']I came across her Mygay earlier today and was kinda grossed out she became a bodybuilder.
[/quote]

took me a while to figure out you meant myspace...sheesh

at first I thought it was the name of a local town you met her at

[/QUOTE]

dude i woul d pork that all day anyday no prob

whats wrobng with some muscle

[quote name='-Never4ever-']dude i woul d pork that all day anyday no prob

whats wrobng with some muscle[/quote]

you like being on bottom?

[quote name='Foo228']you like being on bottom?[/QUOTE]

i dont mind. then again im still twice that chicks size so maybe im on eof teh few that wouldnt get detroyied by her.

Being fat does not count as being bigger than her.

Her quads would kick a hole in your stomach and pull out a whole chicken, $$$$a!

[quote name='-Never4ever-']i dont mind. then again im still twice that chicks size so maybe im on eof teh few that wouldnt get detroyied by her.[/QUOTE]

Change your user title to "Looking for a top" then ;)

[quote name='lilboo']Change your user title to "Looking for a top" then ;)[/quote]You're already a kept housewife, you're off the market. :lol:

[quote name='TFN']Being fat does not count as being bigger than her.

Her quads would kick a hole in your stomach and pull out a whole chicken, $$$$a![/QUOTE]

to true gootta work on that but still i would rock that girl

it would be cool to have nher work me over a couple times iould dig that

[quote name='-Never4ever-']to true gootta work on that but still i would rock that girl

it would be cool to have nher work me over a couple times iould dig that[/quote]

rock that girl?

she'd roc-

anyways, went over the pics again...guess I'd personally be more proud than embarrased to say I kissed a hot muscle woman growing up

[quote name='Foo228']rock that girl?

she'd roc-

anyways, went over the pics again...guess I'd personally be more proud than embarrased to say I kissed a hot muscle woman growing up[/quote]Mentioning you lived to tell the tale is also a good idea.

[/quote]
In that first picture she looks like what would've happened if Baby and Johnny Castle danced so hard their bodies somehow combined.

/Dirty Dancing reference

[quote name='Foo228']rock that girl?

she'd roc-

anyways, went over the pics again...guess I'd personally be more proud than embarrased to say I kissed a hot muscle woman growing up[/QUOTE]

yeah she would rock me maybe i like ti better tht way tho :)

White chocolate mocha
or
White chocolate mocha
?
I mumbled this today at the coffee stand to see if the girl would ask me the name to clarify so I could hear how she said it. She said white chocolate mocha? but then told the other chick to make a white chocolate mocha...

So which is it?

[quote name='TFN']Get off the internet, dummy.[/quote]

C'mon man, don't get him depressed. He might try to off himself with something more hardcore .. like Flinstone vitamins.

[quote name='crystalklear64']White chocolate mocha
or
White chocolate mocha
?
I mumbled this today at the coffee stand to see if the girl would ask me the name to clarify so I could hear how she said it. She said white chocolate mocha? but then told the other chick to make a white chocolate mocha...

So which is it?[/quote]
White chocolate mocha.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']aight ya im out to work

see u bitch ass $$$$as kater[/quote]

Aww c'mon .. come back. I was only joking. It's what I do to fill the free time I have thanks to not combing or shampooing my hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back