Please help me complete GCN game/demo collection...Only need 74 more...PLEASE HELP!

bjeong1381

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
DONATIONS ARE VERY MUCH WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED

UPDATED THROUGH THE END OF NOVEMBER

Here we go. I am trying to complete a full US Gamecube release collection. From a list I have compiled from nintendo.com there are a total of 497 games released in the US. So far I have 429 and I am looking for 69. There are also 33 total kiosk demos released. I have 28 and I am looking for 5 of them.

Here is a list of the demos I am looking for (incomplete is ok):

Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc January 2002
Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Version 17 - HAVE DISC BUT STILL NEED CASE
Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Version 25
Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Version 31 - HAVE CASE BUT STILL NEED DISC
Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Version 32
Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disc Version 33

Here is a list of the games that I am looking for:

American Chopper: Full Throttle Release Date - 11/27/05
Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt
Batman Begins
Bratz: Rock Angel
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, The
CODENAME: Kids Next Door - Operation V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E
Crash Tag Team Racing
Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix
Digimon World 4
Disney's Chicken Little
Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures
Fantastic Four
FIFA Soccer 2006
FIFA Street
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Frogger Ancient Shadow
From Russia With Love
Geist
Gun
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue
Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer, The
King King
LEGO Star Wars
Madden NFL 2006
Mario Party 7
Mark Davis Pro Bass Challenge
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
Namco Museum 50th Anniversary Arcade Collection
NBA Live 2006
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
NHL 2006
Nicktoons Unite!
One Piece Grand Battle
Pac Man World 3
Pokemon Box
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Release Date - 11/29/05
Robots
Scooby Doo: Unmasked
Sea World: Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sims 2, The
Sonic Gems Collection
Spartan Total Warrior
SpongeBob Square Pants: Lights, Camera, Pants!
SpongeBob Square Pants: The Movie
SSX: On Tour
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Tony Hawk's Americna Wasterland
True Crime: New York City
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan
Ultimate Spider-Man
Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble
Virtua Quest
WWE Day of Reckoning 2
World Series of Poker
X-Men Legends II: Rise of the Apocalypse
Zatch Bell

If you have any of these games please let me know what you want for these. All games must be complete with all inserts and in mint like new condition. It should be as if I am opening the game myself for the first time. Also I will not accept any player's choice versions. I am very anal about my games so they need to be in this condition. Also due to the fact that people have varying ideas of mint condition I will need all used games to be shipped to me first in order to verify condition. I am the most experienced on the ign classifieds and I have the feedback to back it up here. Thanks to all that can help.

So you're telling me that you have EVERY Gamecube game (in the U.S.) say for these 81 games listed above??.......

.... fanboy. :p j/k

yes I do. I have a 5 shelf bookcase almost fool. If you want to see some pics (although they are kinda old) just check my signature.

Yeah, you don't wanna mess with this guy, he's hardcore. (mess as in doubt him. Trade with him, help him boost his Gamecube collection!!)

Kinda sucks that he doesn't want my SC2 import :(

My friend has 2 Nintendo Gamecube bucket hats in his closet that he never wears. He'd probably trade/sell you one of them, if you're that interested. PM me if you are.

I have:
Amazing Island
Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis
Backyard Baseball
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Driven
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Lord of the Rings, The: The Third Age
Pokemon Colosseum
Tak 2: Staff of Dreams
Taz: Wanted
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
TriggerMan
SpongeBob Square Pants: The Movie
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku
Scaler
Shark Tale
Viewtiful Joe 2
Wallace & Grommit in Project Zoo

All are opened but complete would only want Paypal or Money Order and would like to sell as many as possible to you at one time please make offer that includes shipping.

I hate to rain on bjeong's topic, because I know he'll be interested in your offer, but if any chance he doesn't take Scaler, I'd be really interested. :)

dbiersdorf - Thanks for the good word and if I don't work out a deal with ajh2298 you are more than welcome to.

Scorch - I do have Catwoman. If you are referring to the pics like I said those are kinda old.

ajh2298 - PM sent your way.

Pretty kick-ass collection you got going. Wish I could help, but sadly, I cannot get rid of any of my own collection.

I saw soccer game ALS 2002 at my work. I've never seen it before so I thought it could be rare. Let me know if your looking for anything like that. I could sell it for cheap.

I have FIFA 2002 I just noticed. I still go back and play this sometimes, as it is one of the few soccer games I have. How much would you want this for?

DSC00380.jpg

you have these labeled as "RARE GAMES"

you cant be freaking serious about a few of those....

i mean.... Freestyle Street Soccer?

[quote name='bjeong1381']Here is a list of the games that I am looking for:

Pokemon Box[/quote]

You're better off buying Pokemon Box online at PokemonCenter.com for $19.99 because the only other place you can buy it would be at the Pokemon Center store in New York. Pokemon Box comes with a Memory Card 59 and a Game Boy Advance Cable. The accessories alone are worth $25.00, so you're practically getting Pokemon Box for free!

Go for it!

[quote name='bjeong1381']Yeah I know but if someone has it for cheaper why not try right?[/quote]

Cheaper than free? I don't follow you, dude.

Wow. That's a great collection you have going!

I did notice something you *MIGHT* be missing tho (if variants interest you).

There was a Limited Edition version of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter released with alternate box art (its a close-up of Jango's Helmet and it says "Limited Edition Cover Art" at the bottom of the box). I have it (I don't think I'm interested in selling/trading tho, sorry) and I'm pretty sure it was a Best Buy exclusive back when the game was released....

Good luck completing your collection!!

Yes that was a best buy exclusive. I am not really interested in getting all the variants of cover arts or anything like that. I am just trying to get every game released in the US. Thanks though!

My local Sam's club might have a couple of these games for $13. If I see any of them would that be a price you'd pay? Plus shipping of course. I would also assume you'd want a couple of them to make the shipping worth while.

hey B,

what are some of the more interesting stories you have come across while trying to complete your collection? i'd love to hear about them.

-M21

Brian,

Wow I had sent you a few games a while ago on IGN I hadnt seen youpost here in a while it looks as though you have made some real progress.

Free bump here...

My question is on new releases are you going to pay full price or snatch them up once they get around $20 or lower?

Just curious..

bread's done
Back