Satisfy your craving for pictures of....Korean women clubbing!

[quote name='Matsumoto11756']:x Bah humbug! Me no like asian women...........[/quote]
Pretty funny, considering your username is Matsumoto.

Speaking of asian ladies, who woould have guessed the hottie from ER below is 41?

041209insider2.jpg

I thought she was in her early to mid thirties. But that seems par for the course in TV these days. Ben Browder is in his forties too. A lot of major movie stars don't hit it big until their mid thirties.

That gives me hope that in another seven years or so my movie career will start taking off! :p

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Speaking of asian ladies, who woould have guessed the hottie from ER below is 41?

041209insider2.jpg

I thought she was in her early to mid thirties. But that seems par for the course in TV these days. Ben Browder is in his forties too. A lot of major movie stars don't hit it big until their mid thirties.

That gives me hope that in another seven years or so my movie career will start taking off! :p[/quote]

o wow, shes reallypretty, looks nice for her age

Haha, no big deal for me, as an Asian guy, I get to see Asian girls all the time. I have to say that a good majority of non-Asian guys out there creep me out with their Asian fetishes. It's like a ravenous hunger... But anyway, I've also noticed that a good majority of people who have "yellow fever" are usually crazy for the Asian girls that we Asian guys don't consider the prettiest. A good portion of my friends are black and when we go out their tongues drop at the sight of an Asian girl that I probably wouldn't even look twice at. Who knows... :?

Something about Asians, we always get mistaken for being younger than we are. People are always thinking I'm 17 or 18 looking at me.

You know what's funny... Growing up, I was always mistaken for being older than I am. I actually once pulled off buying alcohol at the age of 15. Now that I'm older (23) I think it's balanced out though.

[quote name='rapsodist']Haha, no big deal for me, as an Asian guy, I get to see Asian girls all the time. I have to say that a good majority of non-Asian guys out there creep me out with their Asian fetishes. It's like a ravenous hunger... But anyway, I've also noticed that a good majority of people who have "yellow fever" are usually crazy for the Asian girls that we Asian guys don't consider the prettiest. A good portion of my friends are black and when we go out their tongues drop at the sight of an Asian girl that I probably wouldn't even look twice at. Who knows... :?[/quote]

thats a good point, seriously, i admit, 1 of the asian girls i went out with wasnt the best looking..really..maybe a 4/10 :whistle2:\..but seriously, she was really charming and friendly and tahts wat won me over, best relationship ever..i gues its a hgue difference, cus im used 2 dating spanish girls around here, *i rarely see an asian girl * and well, i dont like them very much..most of them are really loud and obsessed with the whole hip hop culture..and attack the english language :p..*sry, little drawn 2gether spot* but yea, i see where ur comin from, just givin my view :)

[quote name='rapsodist']Haha, no big deal for me, as an Asian guy, I get to see Asian girls all the time. I have to say that a good majority of non-Asian guys out there creep me out with their Asian fetishes. It's like a ravenous hunger... But anyway, I've also noticed that a good majority of people who have "yellow fever" are usually crazy for the Asian girls that we Asian guys don't consider the prettiest. A good portion of my friends are black and when we go out their tongues drop at the sight of an Asian girl that I probably wouldn't even look twice at. Who knows... :?[/quote]

ditto.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='rapsodist']Haha, no big deal for me, as an Asian guy, I get to see Asian girls all the time. I have to say that a good majority of non-Asian guys out there creep me out with their Asian fetishes. It's like a ravenous hunger... But anyway, I've also noticed that a good majority of people who have "yellow fever" are usually crazy for the Asian girls that we Asian guys don't consider the prettiest. A good portion of my friends are black and when we go out their tongues drop at the sight of an Asian girl that I probably wouldn't even look twice at. Who knows... :?[/quote]

ditto.[/quote]

I'd have to agree.

[quote name='Limitbreaker02']I bet she was more beautiful when she was younger....because she is hot for 41.[/quote]

Actually, if I recall she was on a sitcom on NBC awhile ago. It was the one where Earnest Borgnine played the doorman. She was the wife of the best friend of the lead character. Anyway, she looked hot then, and she looks even better now. She's in better shape if I recall from memory.

That's Ming Na, formerly Ming Na Wen. I know she was on a short-lived sitcom called The Single Guy. Aside from her role on ER, she's most famous for her role in The Joy Luck Club and voicing the titular character in Disney's Mulan. And yes, she is a real cutie. :p

[quote name='rapsodist']That's Ming Na, formerly Ming Na Wen. I know she was on a short-lived sitcom called The Single Guy. Aside from her role on ER, she's most famous for her role in The Joy Luck Club and voicing the titular character in Disney's Mulan. And yes, she is a real cutie. :p[/quote]

She was Chun-Li in the horrid Street Fighter Movie. She was fine in that too. So was cammy (Kylie Minogue).

I hate K-Town.

For the uninitiated out there, here's some K-Town etiquette:

If you're not Korean (Or know some Korean and at least Asian), then expect to be treated like trash there.

No, Crown Royal doesn't taste like that. All their drinks are watered down.

You get in, you sit down. Some dude comes over, asks if you'd like him to introduce you to some ladies. If yes, then give him money to buy them a drink and introduce you. If no, better be with girls already otherwise you're on his bad side.

Nothing beats soondubu after a hard night of clubbing. Do yourself a favor and stay for the cafes. Just watch out for all those old korean men smoking out front, don't make eye contact.

I hate K-Town.

Hey Cheapy, that's my neighboorhood!!! I live one block away from the Velvet Room. All the others are nearby. Recently, they filmed the film "Collateral" down the street. La Prive is supposed to be the largest Nightclub in LA.

Most of these clubs are americanized, but in most Korean clubs, you pay to dance with the girls. I've never gone in one (I'm 6'5", 250 lbs. so I wouldn't fit in), but I've had many friends that go.

Let me tell you, most of these girls are stuck-up witches. Unless you are driving a BMW or Mercedes these girls wouldn't give you a look. Lexus' are slumming it.

I'm shocked to see my Neighborhood on Cheapassgamer!

BTW they filmed the Jada Kiss video "Why" right on my street. You can see the yellow building in the background. They were filming a show called "Blind Justice" right outside my damn door this week ;(

"old korean men smoking out front, don't make eye contact"

Who are they?

On the McDonald's on 8th and Western, near La Prive, some old man was yelling at me, while I was sitting outside enjoying a McRib. I let him know I was C&Cing, but left out of repect anyway. Maybe I was sitting at his 'table' or something.

What happened?

Word Rallen, word.

I'd rather go to Hollywood/Santa Monica and Key Club than some of the koreanized clubs.

But don't think I don't like Korean girls, heck, I'm dating one righ tnow, prolly going to marry her. (I'm Asian). But man, some of these girls gotta have their heads popped. They seriously aren't that pretty. And they suffer from a distinct lack of curves. It's rare to find an Asian girl with a body. Not a string bean. But then again, I got lucky. =D

I'm with ya, Nikkai. I don't understand guys who like women without curves. They must be suffering from that R. Kelly syndrome.

As for me, I love Latinas. We need an update with fine ass Latin women!!!

I went to school with "Kaila." She's much more down to earth than people give her credit for. And she snowboards like a beast. =P

[quote name='nikkai']I went to school with "Kaila." She's much more down to earth than people give her credit for. And she snowboards like a beast. =P[/quote]

Ya, she was pretty nice. I hate stereotyping but she's probably the exception to the rule concerning asian chicks. Most of them tend to be snobby and uptight. It's sad really. It's only fortunate that I know a bunch of 'exceptions' that still gives me faith that hot (but friendly) asian girls really exist. That said, being a filipino guy, I still gotta go w/ the latinas. :wink: :cool:

Thanks for the pics. I am at work so I have to check it out more in depth at home. I think the main reason I like Asian women is because I like women with black hair and the majority of Asian women I know have that.

[quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='rapsodist']That's Ming Na, formerly Ming Na Wen. I know she was on a short-lived sitcom called The Single Guy. Aside from her role on ER, she's most famous for her role in The Joy Luck Club and voicing the titular character in Disney's Mulan. And yes, she is a real cutie. :p[/quote]

She was Chun-Li in the horrid Street Fighter Movie. She was fine in that too. So was cammy (Kylie Minogue).[/quote]

I refuse to acknowledge that movie's existence. Well, okay, I do own it on DVD as part of my "it's so bad it's good" collection, purchased for $4. But I'm still not going to publicly acknowledge that. Aside from just doing it now. :p

[quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='WeaponX2099'][quote name='rapsodist']That's Ming Na, formerly Ming Na Wen. I know she was on a short-lived sitcom called The Single Guy. Aside from her role on ER, she's most famous for her role in The Joy Luck Club and voicing the titular character in Disney's Mulan. And yes, she is a real cutie. :p[/quote]

She was Chun-Li in the horrid Street Fighter Movie. She was fine in that too. So was cammy (Kylie Minogue).[/quote]

I refuse to acknowledge that movie's existence. Well, okay, I do own it on DVD as part of my "it's so bad it's good" collection, purchased for $4. But I'm still not going to publicly acknowledge that. Aside from just doing it now. :p[/quote]

ha ha too late. You own the crappy Street Fighter!!! :lol:

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='rapsodist']Haha, no big deal for me, as an Asian guy, I get to see Asian girls all the time. I have to say that a good majority of non-Asian guys out there creep me out with their Asian fetishes. It's like a ravenous hunger... But anyway, I've also noticed that a good majority of people who have "yellow fever" are usually crazy for the Asian girls that we Asian guys don't consider the prettiest. A good portion of my friends are black and when we go out their tongues drop at the sight of an Asian girl that I probably wouldn't even look twice at. Who knows... :?[/quote]

ditto.[/quote]

I'd have to agree.[/quote]

Fourth agreeing

[quote name='rallen']Someone tell me about the old Smoking Korean men!!! Who are they, and what's their story.[/quote]

They live in the city, the hard city, where assholes are plenty. Their anger builds like a game of tetris unpaused and unplayed. They want to fight. But they wasn't always like that, they liked to run and jump as kids. They played ball as teenagers, but now evil roams their souls.

good enough?

Yikes, I better move before that happens to me. Assholes abound in LA. They are a close second to fake people.

I just wonder why they would want to fight. I'm a former Marine, big, and often armed. I'm not someone to pick a fight with.

But it happens. One time outside the Wiltern, a lesbian accused me of check out her girl, got in my face and wanted to fight me. I didn't know what to do.

Last time I walk in front of the Wiltern when Melissa Etheridge is in town.

great find cheapy. It's nice to know that you give the CAGs what they want.

I'm a sucker for hot asian women, but I also know the dangers that often present. But there are some good ones out there.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Asian Womens vaginas go side to side instead of up and down right?[/quote]

That's just a Myth Mooky. What is true is that they don't grow hair down there. It's well documented in anime :p

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='Mookyjooky']Asian Womens vaginas go side to side instead of up and down right?[/quote]

That's just a Myth Mooky. What is true is that they don't grow hair down there. It's well documented in anime :p[/quote]

I know that's sarcasm but dayamn, I gotta tell ya. Sorry my asian sisters, you're gonna be outed. They have some of THE hairest bush I've ever seen. Thank goodness, the well groomed ones keep them neatly trimmed but I've seen quite a few that don't and it makes cry :(

Remember, when a girl doesn't shave, God kills a kitten. So please ladies, don't let another kitten die!

bread's done
Back