Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

WarriorBlake

CAGiversary!
I ate at a Subway today and found a promotion that is going on., You enter in a "secret" code that you can use to enter an Instant Win contest where you can at least win a coupon for free chips. Also, each code enters you in a drawing for the grand prize. Prizes are as follows:

Grand Prize
Grand Prize 1965 Sunbeam Tiger
Instant-Win Prizes
Vespa GTS 250
VIP WB Lot Tour
Vespa LX 50s
Apple Gift Cards
$100 Best Buy gift cards
Magellan GPS Units
$5 Subway® Cards
Get Smart Bruce & Lloyd DVDs
Get Smart adult movie tickets
Free bag of Flat Earth Chips

If anyone knows of any more codes, I'll add it to the list. You can opt for them to e-mail you two free codes a day up to 25 by using this link:http://subway.eprize.net/getsmart/in...od=oamoe_email All these codes can only be used once, but it has been reported that SPYGADGET may be used more than once.

Codes:
CONTROLAGENT (Subway store ad)
SPYGADGET (Website "secret" ad)
AGENT99 (Subway store ad)
KAOSVSCONTROL (via goomba478)
PHONEBOOTH (via kube00)
GETAWAY (via kube00)
SUNBEAMTIGER (via goomba478)
maxwellsmart (via caufrican) *refer-a-friend code*
SHOEPHONE (via deadpool)
SECRETAGENT (via johnfoe)
SORRYCHIEF (via kube00)
CONEOFSILENCE (via watchman)
SIEGFRIED (via caufrican)
AGENT23 (via imfrenchfryy)
BRUCELLOYD (via Mad Scientist)

URL: http://subwayfreshbuzz.com/getsmart/

EDIT: It starts June 2 and ends August 10.

I thought I was retarded as I couldn't figure out how to enter, but found this in the official rules:

"3. Timing: The Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game begins on June 2, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 10, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game Period")."

So, I'm assuming we'll have to wait until tomorrow to enter.

I've always wanted a Vespa scooter ever since I watched FLCL (surely someone else here loves that crazy anime series as much as I do?). It's worth watching just for the Vespa action alone ^_^

awesome find, thanks OP! Hoping for a free ticket, eventually.

Question for the people who got the free ticket: did you have to get 3 pairs of the heels in the slots game?

Thanks OP. I got 3 bags of chips...no movie ticket, but hey I can always try again tomorrow right? This is great that so many companies are doing these kinds of "win free tickets" type contests because it helps their promotion and helps CAGs get free stuff. Gotta love free stuff!

[quote name='darkcecil32']awesome find, thanks OP! Hoping for a free ticket, eventually.

Question for the people who got the free ticket: did you have to get 3 pairs of the heels in the slots game?[/quote]
I got three loafers for my ticket.

Another code that was found on the website searching around (listed with the "Make it a Meal" part): KAOSVSCONTROL

For the Record: The coupon for the free Chips is mailed to you as a JPG image, so no need to continually enter if all you want is free chips :) It says you can use the coupon once per visit, so if you have a lot of Subways in your area (like I do), you can get a lot of free Chips ^_^ Gives you a good use to use your copy of Wii Fit or DDR!

Thanks for this! I got 3 bags of chips. If I keep this up, I'll have a steady stream of snacks for a good portion of the summer:mrgreen:

[quote name='stevieraveon']I got three loafers for my ticket.[/quote]

Ah, nice. I haven't been able to get a heel yet...hopefully those 3 loafers will eventually score me a ticket...or I can try to trade like a 100 bags of chips for one :rofl:

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']anyone get their confirmation email yet?

I got the 3 loafers each time and I won chips each time.[/quote]
Yeah, the chips took a while to get a conf email. Maybe ~10 minutes for me.

Yeah, not sure if it's sketchy to post this, but here's the chip coupon:

chip_week1.gif

Thanks OP!! I hope I win the $100 GC ^_^

Is this sorta like the 7-11 game? Where even though you spin the wheel and get the shoephone, it choose your prize randomly?

Congratulations from SUBWAY® restaurants!
You won a Get Smart Adult Movie Ticket!
We'll send you a confirmation email shortly with the confidential details.

To ensure you receive this email, add [email protected] to your address book. Click here to learn how.

fuck it, I'll take it!

Won chips 3x. We west coasters can play at 9pm, as it starts at midnight EST. The name generator leads into the spins, so go through that part.

Nice finally something :applause: got two movie tickets and chips. Hopefully you can use the same codes day end day out. What if you win more than once the movie tickets?

Thanks for the heads up, OP!

I got three bags of chips...if anyone has an extra movie ticket and wants to pass it along (I don't know how the e-mail works)...I'd be glad to take it!

Got 3 bags of chips, already better success than the SLURPEE/GH Aerosmith promotion (got zip from it). I wonder if the coupon expiration date will change once June 15th passes...

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']
Is this sorta like the 7-11 game? Where even though you spin the wheel and get the shoephone, it choose your prize randomly?[/quote]

After a quick glance at the official rules, I'd say yes. It would be nice if the spinning shoe wheels were more like an actual game and the timing mattered.

Uhh I guess I won free chips and a movie ticket!
I know where I'm eating lunch tomorrow!

I'm Courageous Shadow 898. #1 on that tile game. Couldn't beat level 5 so I gave up.

i have free chips and movie ticket ; )

thanks for posting this im going to pass this information on to others

[quote name='bowsernieb']Thanks for the heads up, OP!

I got three bags of chips...if anyone has an extra movie ticket and wants to pass it along (I don't know how the e-mail works)...I'd be glad to take it![/QUOTE]I have no intention of using my movie ticket. They seem to be given out like hotcakes, but if you (or anyone) wants mine, PM me your email address. I'll pass it along.

The website that is sent along with the validation email won't be up and running until after June 5th. These tickets must be printed out so I hope ya'll have access to a printer...

bread's done
Back