awwwwwwwwww here GGT #53 goes~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEKKI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
ayo everybody over here go run and tell

your homeboys and homegirls, it's time for GGT!!

we keep u laughin in the aftnoon

so dont touch that dial or leave the room.

becoz we always into something fun and u dont wanna miss it,

it's double-G like guilty gear players!!

GGT or should I say general gaming

and u better watch chacrama coz he could be scheming

with a plan or a plot, to make it to the top,

but he's always in the middle so he always getting caught.

it aint the Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew mysteries,

it's jus GGT ni your vicinity!!

like Sigfried & Roid or Abbot & Costello.

Mana Knight & Sony or... Pen & Teller.

somebody in trouble?!?! awww here it goes~~

on CAG C-CAG-CAG C-CAG-CAG-CAG

[quote name='JEKKI']

and u better watch chacrama coz he could be scheming

with a plan or a plot, to make it to the top,

but he's always in the middle so he always getting caught.
[/QUOTE]

Wtf!?

all awesome all the time

i'm playing metal gear solid, even though i have zero intention of buying MGS4 or a PS3 next week..

GGT's always all about DA GHAYEMZZ! ;)

I wants Ninja Gaiden 2, but I need to save my money for MGS4. Or get some people to start buying my crap. After MGS4 though, I'll be all about NG2 and LPC.

hmm... Gamespot is saying that Saint's Row 2 is going to come to the PC, as well, and they call it a consolation prize for the PC not getting GTA4 yet.

It's not a consolation prize - Saint's Row was fucking bad and so is the developer.

That's probably why I liked it. Plus I liked creating caves with geo mod.

Now, it's pretty bad. I have it for PC ($1) but it doesn't work on Geforce 8 series cards.

[quote name='Chacrana']It's not a consolation prize - Saint's Row was fucking bad and so is the developer.[/QUOTE]

What? Saints Row was a great alternative to GTA.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']That's probably why I liked it. Plus I liked creating caves with geo mod.

Now, it's pretty bad. I have it for PC ($1) but it doesn't work on Geforce 8 series cards.[/quote]
Yea, neither does MGS2: Substance for PC (at least not decently)

I never did play Red Faction 2, was that more of the same?

Games need more BRAINZ!

BTW, if anyone at Ubisoft is reading this, I copyrighted and trademarked that. I take cash, check and....well, just cash really.

burrito

playing valhalla knights the first 3 hours is insanely unfair. and then 5 hours later the game never tells you what to do or what you are doing. I am enjoying it though.

Watching the Stanley Cup makes me realize how unrealistic sports games currently are and how far they have to go.

[quote name='KingBroly']Watching the Stanley Cup makes me realize how unrealistic sports games currently are and how far they have to go.[/quote]
Out of maybe 20 sports games I own two play like the actual sport; MLB '08: The Show (PS3) and NBA 2k7 (360).

[quote name='nyprimus4']Out of maybe 20 sports games I own two play like the actual sport; MLB '08: The Show (PS3) and NBA 2k7 (360).[/quote]

Have you ever played MVP Baseball 2005?

Jeeeeeezus

NGII is that violentest shit

The brainz go everywhere when you drop that izuna

You can toy with a dood when he got no arms

but when he grab a hold of you he commit seppuku like al-qaeda

sup sup, this game been fixed for all you noobs

playz is easy as shit for the kids who got no pubes

but its fun as fuck anyway cause them ninjas the

snort cocaine

act insane

and chops your shit all over da plaaaace!!!!!~~~~

I think I'm very close to the end of disc 1 of Lost Odyssey and I'm having fun with it even though it's a huge ripoff of Final Fantasies, mostly X.

[quote name='Chacrana']hmm... Gamespot is saying that Saint's Row 2 is going to come to the PC, as well, and they call it a consolation prize for the PC not getting GTA4 yet.

It's not a consolation prize - Saint's Row was fucking bad and so is the developer.[/QUOTE]
Saint's Row was good.

I think I've decided on a Yamaha 663 receiver and Def Tech ProCinema 600 speakers. Mostly because they're available in the area, so I can get all my shit set up for MGS4. Bring it on.

Edit: What's out there that actually outputs Dolby TrueHD and dts-MA? I wonder if I even will use them.

Yeah Saints Row was great - for the time. GTA4 tops it in every way, but back when it came out it was pretty feckin good. The insurance fraud is still pretty fun..

Woo I played through about half of MGS tonight! Just bitchslapped sniper wolf for the first time. I also got through the first disc of Lost Odyssey, finally. That came sooner than expected. Mack and Cooke are great.

[quote name='Chacrana']hmm... Gamespot is saying that Saint's Row 2 is going to come to the PC, as well, and they call it a consolation prize for the PC not getting GTA4 yet.

It's not a consolation prize - Saint's Row was fucking bad and so is the developer.[/quote]

Saint's Row was awesome.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']My friend had RF2. It was similar gameplay wise, with a different story and setting. He said it wasn't as good. I've never played it.[/quote]

It wasn't as good as RF1 at all.

[quote name='TheManaKnight:']

I'll get NG2, but not for a while (my interest went up when I heard Itagaki made it easier, since I'm not really hardcore into Ninja/Samurai action games with swords).[/quote]

No you should just avoid it, srsly man you are just awful at action games.

[quote name='Apossum']Jeeeeeezus

NGII is that violentest shit

The brainz go everywhere when you drop that izuna

You can toy with a dood when he got no arms

but when he grab a hold of you he commit seppuku like al-qaeda

sup sup, this game been fixed for all you noobs

playz is easy as shit for the kids who got no pubes

but its fun as fuck anyway cause them ninjas the

snort cocaine

act insane

and chops your shit all over da plaaaace!!!!!~~~~[/quote]

#1: Possum you are my gaming hero

#2 TMK nvm since they made it easy for n00b bitches you should be okay!

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']Who ended up winning?

NES is awesome.[/quote]
Penguins pulled it off in Triple Overtime with a laser shot on a power play 4-on-5

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Penguins pulled it off in Triple Overtime with a laser shot on a power play 4-on-5[/quote]

GTFO srsly? That is Nucking Futs! Wish I could of seen it, fucking work.

NES is awesome.

WTF I just made a japanese account and it still won't let me get at the Ninja Gaiden 2 demo!

WTF MICROSOFT just bring it to america already

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']GTFO srsly? That is Nucking Futs! Wish I could of seen it, fucking work.

NES is awesome.[/quote]
For realz yo! I don't even watch hockey and I was glued to the set to see what would happen. I'm an underdog kinda dude so I was pullin' for the Penguins all the way, and I was amazed they forced overtime in the first place. Guy scored with 36 seconds left in the game to and I was like :shock:

Their Goalie was the fken hero though, he had over FIFTY SAVES. WHAT THE fuck?!?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']For realz yo! I don't even watch hockey and I was glued to the set to see what would happen. I'm an underdog kinda dude so I was pullin' for the Penguins all the way, and I was amazed they forced overtime in the first place. Guy scored with 36 seconds left in the game to and I was like :shock:

Their Goalie was the fken hero though, he had over FIFTY SAVES. WHAT THE fuck?!?[/quote]

Yeah, most of my friends are like that and they too were pulling for the Penguins since they were the underdogs. Wow thats nucking futs 36 seconds life and scored? That took some fucking heart there. Wait. . . 50 saves? Holy fuck buy that dude fucking dinner for the week. Crazy as hell. . .

NES is awesome.

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']Yeah, most of my friends are like that and they too were pulling for the Penguins since they were the underdogs. Wow thats nucking futs 36 seconds life and scored? That took some fucking heart there. Wait. . . 50 saves? Holy fuck buy that dude fucking dinner for the week. Crazy as hell. . .

NES is awesome.[/quote]
Seriously, he was in his zone, glove save, stick save, taking the charges, he might've let a couple go by to let the Red Wings back in the game, but he really held up in the end.

Btw, the guy who scored the winning goal CALLED IT before the third OT started.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Seriously, he was in his zone, glove save, stick save, taking the charges, he might've let a couple go by to let the Red Wings back in the game, but he really held up in the end.

Btw, the guy who scored the winning goal CALLED IT before the third OT started.[/quote]

Yeah, sounds like an amazing game. Pissed I missed it, would of loved to seen the 50 saves good fucking god. He called it eh? Thats pretty sweet right thar.

NES is awesome.

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']Yeah, sounds like an amazing game. Pissed I missed it, would of loved to seen the 50 saves good fucking god. He called it eh? Thats pretty sweet right thar.

NES is awesome.[/quote]
Yea, it was neat, and to top it off, they won it in Detroit ;)

Crisis Core is awesome

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea, it was neat, and to top it off, they won it in Detroit ;)

Crisis Core is awesome[/quote]

Ha ha ha yeah, that a real blow to them up thar. They will probably start a riot, or something stupid like OH people due when they lose football games.

NES is awesome.

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']Ha ha ha yeah, that a real blow to them up thar. They will probably start a riot, or something stupid like OH people due when they lose football games.

NES is awesome.[/quote]
Haha, the place cleared out quick, I was surprised at how fast everyone was at filing out. Red Wings were close, but no banana!

Guardian Legend is AWESOME!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Haha, the place cleared out quick, I was surprised at how fast everyone was at filing out. Red Wings were close, but no banana!

Guardian Legend is AWESOME![/quote]

Yeah, they were pretty pissed then. Still they had to be happy to have an amazing game to see. I'd rather have a great game be close, then a fucking blowout where you don't even need to watch it anymore to know who is going to win.

NES is awesome.

[quote name='Dark Slayer120']Yeah, they were pretty pissed then. Still they had to be happy to have an amazing game to see. I'd rather have a great game be close, then a fucking blowout where you don't even need to watch it anymore to know who is going to win.

NES is awesome.[/quote]
Yea, I thought Detroit was gonna take it too, they were just abusing the goalie with so many shots, but he made his stand.

Wayne Gretzky 64 is awesome.

I love GGT.

NES is one helluva drug.

Itagaki LOL

I tested a new PS2/PS3 converter by a Chinese company called REAL. It is the REAL deal... Up there with the Pelican PS2/PS3 converter. It is pretty much identical in every aspect. It is the BEST converter out there for you fighting game freaks. It is not the best for Music lovers tho, that honor goes to the TAC one. I'll be doing a big reviewathon on PS2/PS3 converters in the coming days and put a feature together on what to get depending on what games you want.

NES.

NES.

I played the Siren PS3 demo again. It's so funny watchin those mafuckaz try to lunge at you while I bust a cap in dey azz beeeeeeeeeeatch.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea, I thought Detroit was gonna take it too, they were just abusing the goalie with so many shots, but he made his stand.

Wayne Gretzky 64 is awesome.[/quote]

Yeah, last I heard Detroit was pwning but I never heard about who won. The goalie is teh shiznit, he has mad respect from me for doing that.

NES is awesome.

[quote name='MarkMan']I love GGT.

NES is one helluva drug.

Itagaki LOL

I tested a new PS2/PS3 converter by a Chinese company called REAL. It is the REAL deal... Up there with the Pelican PS2/PS3 converter. It is pretty much identical in every aspect. It is the BEST converter out there for you fighting game freaks. It is not the best for Music lovers tho, that honor goes to the TAC one. I'll be doing a big reviewathon on PS2/PS3 converters in the coming days and put a feature together on what to get depending on what games you want.

NES.

NES.

I played the Siren PS3 demo again. It's so funny watchin those mafuckaz try to lunge at you while I bust a cap in dey azz beeeeeeeeeeatch.[/quote]

1: NES is a powerful drug.

2: Lulz at Itagaki.

3: NES is awesome.

[quote name='MarkMan']NES is yes.

Guardian Legend had sex with I did.

NES.

Boobs again?[/quote]

No more boobs MM, it angers teh Gwen. I mean didn't Rolento get and INFRACTION for that? Which was lulz IMO since the pics were not that bad.

NES is awesome.

[quote name='MarkMan']I love GGT.

NES is one helluva drug.

Itagaki LOL

[/QUOTE]

Nice. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back