PC Gaming is nOTT Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder if darthbudge would be referring to it by the subtitle if Brak hadn't done it first.[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How long did it take you to finish the first game Budge? I'll probably start it this weekend.[/quote]

9.7 hours. That was my first time ever playing through it.

[quote name='darthbudge']9.7 hours. That was my first time ever playing through it.[/quote]

Cool...I want to hopefully finish both before watching the movie later this month.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Cool...I want to hopefully finish both before watching the movie later this month.[/quote]

Me too. However, I have my doubt as to whether the movie will be good or not.

[quote name='zewone']Linkin did. :cool:[/quote]

No...I couldn't...if you're referring to what I thin you are...I was at work and the ads prevented me from looking further into the site.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Cool...I want to hopefully finish both before watching the movie later this month.[/quote]
Do the games have anything to do with the movie?

Darthbudge is secretly surfing the web for the best price on a used copy of Barbie Horse Adventures. Right now.

[quote name='dcfox']Do the games have anything to do with the movie?[/quote]

Not sure, but since I know nothing about the character, I want to learn more, plus I always wanted to play the games just never got around to it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Ryan Payton, assistant producer of MGS4, is joining Bungie to work on a new Halo project.[/quote]

See post #17

[quote name='Maklershed']Ryan Payton, assistant producer of MGS4, is joining Bungie to work on a new Halo project.[/quote]
:83:

Damn it...now I have to go after the Halo 3 vidmaster challenges:

Let’s dive into this a little deeper and try and address some of the questions that will no doubt arise from the community. First off are the “Vidmaster Challenge” achievements. These three will not earn you any gamer points but there will (eventually) be a pay-off. We’re not going to spoil the fun just yet but suffice it to say that gamerscore isn’t everything. There is a pot of gold at the end of the Vidmaster rainbow and it is something you will want. More details later. - "SketchFactor"

[quote name='Rocko']darthbudge, are you looking forward to the Max Payne film?[/quote]

Yeah, I am. But I am still not sure whether it is gonna be good or not.

[quote name='TheRock88']Max Payne being PG-13 is pure fail[/quote]

It is!? #-o

I guess there's always the uncensored DVD & Blu-Ray :whistle2:|

[quote name='TheRock88']Max Payne being PG-13 is pure fail[/quote]

The original game, would in my opinion be rated PG-13 in a film today. I mean, there was no language, no sex, no extremely graphic violence. Basically there was just a lot of people getting shot with little bits of blood.

In the second game is where they added in all the language, sex and more violence.

Also, remember that there has been very dark/violent films being rated PG-13, The Dark Knight and Beowulf coming to my mind.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It is!? #-o

I guess there's always the uncensored DVD & Blu-Ray :whistle2:|[/quote]

Yea, it's on the tv ads.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sell it to me for a low, low price. I'll also take Mario Galaxy and/or Twilight Princess if you have them.[/QUOTE]

How about if I just give it to you? In fact, I'll drop it off at your house! That would be sooooo noir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back