Let's congratulate THREE new Moderators...Ledhed and punqsux and now TRAKAN!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Welcome to the team!
:applause:

New addition 1/11/05: TRAKAN

EDIT: Don't forget the golden rule....don't call us (about being a Mod) we'll call you!

Congrats. Hey, everyone else, let's do our part by putting forth an extra effort to make locked topics. We wouldn't want these new moderators to have no work to do!

Just kidding, of course :)

Congratulations, guys. Don't abuse your powers too much, okay? :D

The last set of mods was a better pair, in my eyes. Nothing against Led and punq, but how can you beat a combination of seal and penguin? :wink:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Congratulations, guys. Don't abuse your powers too much, okay? :D

The last set of mods was a better pair, in my eyes. Nothing against Led and punq, but how can you beat a combination of seal and penguin? :wink:[/quote]

Yea, but me and punq will rock more faces than you can damn count! :twisted:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Congratulations, guys. Don't abuse your powers too much, okay? :D

The last set of mods was a better pair, in my eyes. Nothing against Led and punq, but how can you beat a combination of seal and penguin? :wink:[/quote]

Yea, but me and punq will rock more faces than you can damn count! :twisted:[/quote]

yeah but how high can a walrus count anyways? ^^

ironic i would lose my title about not working for a title that entails more work...

thanks for all the congrats! i hope to do the job as best i can!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Congratulations.

Can one of you give me a custom rank?[/quote]

im pretty sure only cheapy and defender can do that. and im sure defender is getting ready to move.

I give in, I have to post.

Congrats goes to punq and Led. I'm glad Cheapy has assigned more mods, and has made two fantastic choices as well. :)

Rigged!!
Well, maybe not.
If Morbid ends up as a mod, I think CheapyD should watch out for some behind the scenes chicanery and a possible pWo takeover.

:)
(YES, THIS IS A JOKE)

WOO!!! Congrats guys!

*notices everyone stopped discussing this*

*stretches*

Welllllllllllll.. guess it's about time for me to be hitting that ole' dusty trail again..

*alarm sounds*

Found the fire exit!

[quote name='Scorch']WOO!!! Congrats guys!

*notices everyone stopped discussing this*

*stretches*

Welllllllllllll.. guess it's about time for me to be hitting that ole' dusty trail again..

*alarm sounds*

Found the fire exit![/quote]

Optimus Prime is Jewish?

bread's done
Back