Quickly, time is of the essence! (The "Let's Play Now" Thread)

Ledhed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Use this thread if you'd like to get some folks together to play on non-practice nights. Just bump it with an approximation of when you'll be playing and what you plan on playing. Again, this is meant for non-practice nights. You don't need to announce your pratice attendance; just be there.

I'm about to get on in a moment for some Team Slayer. Anyone wanna join me? :wink:

I'm going to pop on after the Rams-Falcons game. Which means I'll either be pissed or shocked, so consider that a warning. :D

Probably 10-something CT.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm going to pop on after the Rams-Falcons game. Which means I'll either be pissed or shocked, so consider that a warning. :D

Probably 10-something CT.[/quote]

ill be on in about 30-45 minutes. And shrike, i hope youll be pissed because mike vick is gonna destroy that crappy rams D

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242']I'm going to pop on after the Rams-Falcons game. Which means I'll either be pissed or shocked, so consider that a warning. :D

ill be on in about 30-45 minutes. And shrike, i hope youll be pissed because mike vick is gonna destroy that crappy rams D[/quote]

We'll wait to the game is over, won't we? [-X [-X

And if I am, murc, I'll make sure to find you. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242']I'm going to pop on after the Rams-Falcons game. Which means I'll either be pissed or shocked, so consider that a warning. :D

ill be on in about 30-45 minutes. And shrike, i hope youll be pissed because mike vick is gonna destroy that crappy rams D[/quote]

And if I am, murc, I'll make sure to find you. :D[/quote]

We dont need to wait until its over

Also, im on right now if anyone wants to play.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242']I'm going to pop on after the Rams-Falcons game. Which means I'll either be pissed or shocked, so consider that a warning. :D

The same goes for me. The rams have too many offensive weapons and Vick is only one man (and isn't having the season Payton is) You're just crabby cuz your chargers lost a game they should've won.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242']I'm going to pop on after the Rams-Falcons game. Which means I'll either be pissed or shocked, so consider that a warning. :D

The same goes for me. The rams have too many offensive weapons and Vick is only one man (and isn't having the season Payton is) You're just crabby cuz your chargers lost a game they should've won.[/quote]

327 rushing yards later and we have some upset rams fans I bet

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242']I'm going to pop on after the Rams-Falcons game. Which means I'll either be pissed or shocked, so consider that a warning. :D

The same goes for me. The rams have too many offensive weapons and Vick is only one man (and isn't having the season Payton is) You're just crabby cuz your chargers lost a game they should've won.[/quote]

327 rushing yards later and we have some upset rams fans I bet[/quote]
Yea I was lying to myself when I thought the rams could win that game. I've lost faith in them for awhile and only feel like supporting them when they make it to the playoffs. I've been an eagles fan since McNabb and I'm willing to bet Mercie $5 (through paypal) that the Eagles beat up the Falcons. Anyway to be on topic I'll be on around 7 Central maybe earlier.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='shrike4242']I'm going to pop on after the Rams-Falcons game. Which means I'll either be pissed or shocked, so consider that a warning. :D

327 rushing yards later and we have some upset rams fans I bet[/quote]
Yea I was lying to myself when I thought the rams could win that game. I've lost faith in them for awhile and only feel like supporting them when they make it to the playoffs. I've been an eagles fan since McNabb and I'm willing to bet Mercie $5 (through paypal) that the Eagles beat up the Falcons. Anyway to be on topic I'll be on around 7 Central maybe earlier.[/quote]

Ill think about that bet there. I also am an eagles fan also since mcnabb (started when i watched mcnabb at syracuse) and i also am a big fan of the falcons. I dont know who to pull for! ill get back to you on that. Also ill be on sometime later, not sure when though

to get back on topic. I'm on right now looking for some Team Skirmish, Team Slayer, or Big Team Battle. nothing custom.

[quote name='jlarlee']I should be on late tonight after spending some wife time. trying to pre avoid a fight about me playing halo too much[/quote]

I know the feeling brother.

... which is why I'm going out to eat with my g/f before I get on tonite. :p

G/F is the reason I'm going to Rocky Horror Picture Show Thursday night. I dont think I'm going to be cross-dressing this time though.

[quote name='Girion47']G/F is the reason I'm going to Rocky Horror Picture Show Thursday night. I dont think I'm going to be cross-dressing this time though.[/quote]

Are you gonna at least throw rice and toilet paper at the screen?

I should be on in a bit, pending my girlfriend keeps on her homework, right now I locked myself in my office so I could troll around on the web for a bit.

I'm glad to hear that your gf's are giving you grief about halo too. Mine actually told me the other day that she hates that game. Comments like that make me think she might be crazy.

[quote name='greendj27']I'm glad to hear that your gf's are giving you grief about halo too. Mine actually told me the other day that she hates that game. Comments like that make me think she might be crazy.[/quote]

There's no doubt in my mind. Get that poor woman the help she needs.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='greendj27']I'm glad to hear that your gf's are giving you grief about halo too. Mine actually told me the other day that she hates that game. Comments like that make me think she might be crazy.[/quote]

There's no doubt in my mind. Get that poor woman the help she needs.[/quote]

Wait until its the wife mine threatened to take a saw to my controller

You guys just need to get a woman who will happily design you a game room in the basement, complete with huge TV, when you move in with her. That, and she has a hobby that she can do while you're gaming, like scrapbooking. :wink:

It's all the in the planning, of course. :D

Mine doesn't give me any grief at all. That's why I'm lucky to have her. :bouncy:

mine just gives me crap about how she thinks that all i do is play videogames and sleep. i just laugh and look her in the eye and say, you're damn right i do when i don't have to work and am not with you.

I muted my mic during that match I'm sure none of you wanted to hear me trying to sound interested in the dog show that was on and how "cute" all the "puppies" are.

Hah, Funny stuff I don't see myself getting serious with any ladies in the near future but ya know what they say...."I think it's your's"...Doh!!!

*Calls Maury* I'm a 87400% sure I ain't the daddy, poof! be gone woman!

damn...my router broke :(

i cant play until this weekend :( cuz my dad can get a new router then...maybe earlier though...hope to see you guys on the weekend...plus i gotta lot of work to do this week...

[quote name='murcielago77']cmon we need another person[/quote]

I'll be on in about 15 minutes, I'm just finishing making dinner.

Today, (Jan 20th) I should be on from around 11 a.m. CST to around 4 p.m. CST. I will be on later in the evening this weekend.

I know my posts have been more like "Lets play in a few hours," but I figured this thread was for that as well. I hope to be on around 9:30-10 Central.

Snowed in Friday means Halo 2 in an hour or two...If no one is online I'm just going to put in some other game, but if you see me online please pass me over an invite or message and I'll put Halo 2 back in to play. Another question, in older games before Live can my friends still see me as online? Does it show me only if the game is Live aware? How does that work? Oh well, I'll be going on in about one or two hours at 8-9 eastern if anyone is looking for a game.

[quote name='rywateska']Snowed in Friday means Halo 2 in an hour or two...If no one is online I'm just going to put in some other game, but if you see me online please pass me over an invite or message and I'll put Halo 2 back in to play. Another question, in older games before Live can my friends still see me as online? Does it show me only if the game is Live aware? How does that work? Oh well, I'll be going on in about one or two hours at 8-9 eastern if anyone is looking for a game.[/quote]

The game must at least be live aware. I'll get on.

[quote name='rywateska']Snowed in Friday means Halo 2 in an hour or two...If no one is online I'm just going to put in some other game, but if you see me online please pass me over an invite or message and I'll put Halo 2 back in to play. Another question, in older games before Live can my friends still see me as online? Does it show me only if the game is Live aware? How does that work? Oh well, I'll be going on in about one or two hours at 8-9 eastern if anyone is looking for a game.[/quote]

Its snwoing here as well, so I won't be going out tonight. I'll probably be getting on Halo a little later myself.

bread's done
Back