OTT has sex with teenager over 300 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
ROCKLAND, Mass., Jan. 9 (UPI) -- A handsome OTT accused of statutory rape allegedly had sex with a minor 300 times, police said. Police said Off Topic Topic, 29, had sex with the teen on the boy's kitchen floor, and in a Taco Bell on the sink -- all beginning when he was 13-years old, the Boston Herald reported. The alleged victim is now 16. He said he and the OTT had sex "possibly every other day," a police report said. OTT faces three charges of statutory rape. It was being held on a $10,000 bond. "The defendant is obsessed with this young child," Assistant District Attorney Michael Scott was quoted by the newspaper as saying. OTT has been placed on administrative leave from her job as a off topic topic in the CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic forum.

I had sex with the OTT

From last OTT, but was too late: It was prolly one of the other few queens we have up ins. I can see someone like Blandstalker getting his pussy in a knot over it. :nottalking:

[quote name='tiredfornow']what? rocko's post was #500. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's just not over the emotional troubles caused by OTT.

[quote name='JolietJake']The father was trying to sell his daughter to the OTT.[/QUOTE]

We insisted on being paid in alcohol, but he tried to give us some cash, so we went to the police.

[quote name='st0neface']Nice, but I'll believe 2009 when it's in my hand.[/QUOTE]

He has 11 1/2 months to stay lazy as fuck.

Random espousing of HD love (AKA "I'm really late to the party"):

I've had my HD DVR for 2 and 1/2 weeks now, and I love it unconditionally. I'm watching so much shit (and a lot more sports) due to the shows being in high def.

I have a 52" RCA rear projection, which friends said I would immediately want to upgrade from, but everything looks excellent. I can tell the difference between 1080i on my TV and 1080i on a plasma, but it's not enough to make me think, "Golly gee, I can't enjoy this without a better television." Still, I do find myself considering a purchase of a 60" plasma if I can pay it off before my gold card starts charging interest, so I guess they were partially right.

[quote name='JolietJake']Now he think he is.#-o[/QUOTE]I'm just going to quickly say, one time my Mom did leak it out to me, but didn't really explain it. After thinking of everything Sean said, along with how my parents treated me all these years (when I've told them many times they don't have to) and being put in certain groups I could never figure out why as a kid, I guess that was the reason. I'll truly admit, most symptoms are ME. But that's all I'm going to say, I rather people don't try to reply to my post here giving me advice because that will just throw the OTT into another topic and I rather not go there. I tried my hardest to forget when my Mom kind of leaked it out to me, but it STILL sticks in my mind right now (and I still remember exactly where I was told that, while riding in the car).

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Isn't the first step always admitting it?[/quote]to what? the ten crack commandments? I think the first step is not letting anyone know how much cash you hold, cause then enemies will try and stick you for your paper. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back