The Official Toys-R-Us Clearance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysapathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Nobody home here. The trolls and the juvenile drama chased me away.

I thought CAG was a supportive community, but I was wrong, apparently.

You're free to let someone else man the thread now; I understand J7 has a lot of free time on his hands and has been trying to circumvent the thread from me for a few months.

I just don't have the patience for the children anymore.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to one my toysrus late last week struck out on FEAR for PS3. Passed on Orange box for PS3 and saw a boatload of Orange Box for 360. If I went early in the week i had a chance of finding it but i wasn't to excited about the recent drops to begin with. I do have another store i haven't gone to but im too lazy :S

Nicely organized, keep it up.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Thanks for taking over. I imagine you're still compiling and will include Wii, DS, PSP, and PS2 games in the OP as well?

I'll check the TRU in Muncy, PA on Friday. Damn second shift workdays ruining my game hunting plans.

I'm really interested in Orange Box for 9.98 .. very tempting.

Anyone know if the HD DVD add on for 360 is supposed to be cheap? The TRU near me had one but it was marked $50. I didn't know if that was an old price or not.

[quote name='joshnorm']THANK YOU FOR THE NEW THREAD!!!!

It was much overdue. And the TRU in Woodbridge really has nothing.[/quote]

The one in Manassas had several Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3) for 9.98 hidden away in the case where no one looks. The floor slot is empty.

Nice! I'm going to see if I can pick up a pink 360 controller tomorrow for my little sister. She's been asking for one for a while. :)

Kay

What is the chance of seeing the pink controllers drop even more? Mom and daughter want one but we already have more controllers than players.

[quote name='lolwut?']Anyone know if the HD DVD add on for 360 is supposed to be cheap? The TRU near me had one but it was marked $50. I didn't know if that was an old price or not.[/quote]

It's $39.98. Hoping it drops more in the coming weeks.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']What is the chance of seeing the pink controllers drop even more? Mom and daughter want one but we already have more controllers than players.[/quote]

It may depend on your area but my area was sold out of pink controllers before the clearance even began.

One TRU employee told me he hadn't seen MoH Airborne 360 for more than half a year in his store.

Still looking for it, plus Mass Effect and No More Heroes :wall:

Haven't had any luck finding OB or MoH:A. Everytime I ask the person behind the counter, they tell me that it's an old game and that I should try GS.

New thread. :applause:

The Madison, TN (Rivergate) store had 1 copy of Orange Box (ps3) and Golden Compass (ps3). The had plenty of Mass Effect and 2 or 3 copies of Orange Box for 360.

I went to the two TRU's in my area (in Montgomeryville and Willow Grove, PA) and both of them had no Pink 360 Wireless Controllers. If anyone here finds one I'll gladly pay for the controller, shipping and little extra for your time.

(I know I have no feedback on these forums because I have never bought or sold here, but I have eBay feedback and also feedback from sales through Livejournal if you need to see that.)

Kay

[quote name='*Kay*']I went to the two TRU's in my area (in Montgomeryville and Willow Grove, PA) and both of them had no Pink 360 Wireless Controllers. If anyone here finds one I'll gladly pay for the controller, shipping and little extra for your time.

(I know I have no feedback on these forums because I have never bought or sold here, but I have eBay feedback and also feedback from sales through Livejournal if you need to see that.)

Kay[/quote]

I was going to suggest Amazon but apparently the asking price for new has more than doubled. They want almost $100 for a new pink controller. I remember I got one for $10.97 and sold it for close to $40 before Christmas.

[quote name='shoe478']I was going to suggest Amazon but apparently the asking price for new has more than doubled. They want almost $100 for a new pink controller. I remember I got one for $10.97 and sold it for close to $40 before Christmas.[/quote]

Yeah, I checked Amazon and eBay, they are all too expensive...

Kay

[quote name='*Kay*']I went to the two TRU's in my area (in Montgomeryville and Willow Grove, PA) and both of them had no Pink 360 Wireless Controllers. If anyone here finds one I'll gladly pay for the controller, shipping and little extra for your time.

Kay[/quote]

Last week, two weeks ago I saw like 4 or 5 how much are they??

[quote name='yukafls']Last week, two weeks ago I saw like 4 or 5 how much are they??[/quote]

According to the first page it should be $24.98.

Kay

They're going to confuse "Kay" with "Jay," I just know it. Although, I'm sure your boobs are bigger.. But mine are getting close :p

Anyway, I talked to the R-Zone manager today, who says pretty much what's been echoed so far: "No new drops this week." Ah well, in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back